4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Happy to release version 0.13.0 of The Exhibitionist.

Release Notes 0.13.0:

• Fixed options not appearing in options menu
  • Set tutorial to show the Mac version of the keys on a Mac
  • Added more sounds for footsteps and fixed some of them.
  • Did some volume balancing.
  • When in the tutorial, ESC does not work to exit. Now fixed.
  • Fixed event "Courtyard 2" appearing as inactive before you are actually able to play the event.
  • Fixed blocked drive in north of daytime city.
  • Fixed swimming pool events 2 and 3 dramatically increasing your fear at the end.
  • Added new events to completion status.
  • Art class events added
  • Catherine's voyeurism (5 times stripped reward) added
  • Branching sex path for Sara
  • Branching sex path for masturbation
  • Bathtime Branching event added (Patrons Only)

Hope you all enjoy!

Windows:

Mac:

Hope you all enjoy!

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Even if you’d made the wrong choices there’s about 10 masturbation outcomes. And if you’d made the right choices there are events with Jen and with Sara with something like 50 possible outcomes!

Reactions: rnzn

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Well, i started a new game. I like it that it is harder to level up now then it was. It feels more playable now. Out of personal preference i do not really caare for the bushy masturbating scenes. It has become a fun game. Also a personal preference is that there is no subtle exhibitonism. And then again, that does not fit in the game. Good update as far as i can see. Thank you and keep it up.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Did you go home? The branching home events are the bulk of this because there’s so many branches… That all took ages to do because of the many many possible outcomes…
masturbating in home its absolutly not that thing what u expect to do in exhibitionism game )

it can use lot of time to make, but.... not interesting. and its way to trigger events, specally office. now its looks like wired visual novell, not rpg game. in the begining it was better. On my opinion offcorse.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
masturbating in home its absolutly not that thing what u expect to do in exhibitionism game )

it can use lot of time to make, but.... not interesting. and its way to trigger events, specally office. now its looks like wired visual novell, not rpg game. in the begining it was better. On my opinion offcorse.
But that’s only a tiny part of what I put in… Id added significant amounts of new content with Sara (if you were happy to play with her).

It just sounds to me like you’ve missed 90 percent of what I added, but ok… the next release will make you happy, because doing all those branches was such a lot of work and complex I decided I was going to do a bunch of new events next time with new challenges.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheExhibitionist-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
i got a strange error when load my save from previus version "day events was skipped" or something like that.
Hmm, how old was the save?
"Day Events Was Skipped" is an interesting error. I'd very much like to have a little look at this save. The reality is, I think I'm still using one of your saves, actually.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Hmm, how old was the save?
"Day Events Was Skipped" is an interesting error. I'd very much like to have a little look at this save. The reality is, I think I'm still using one of your saves, actually.
save was from v12. and in v12 i started a new game bcoz my save from v11 dont work. so i start new game in v12, skip game to new content, play, finish all missions, and save the game. now i transfer this save to v13, and got that warning message immidiatly after load. cant give u save bcoz i move it from v12 (not copy) and overwrite it during gameplay.

if u wonna i can make all this way another time, but u shuld give me v12 game, i deleted it.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
save was from v12. and in v12 i started a new game bcoz my save from v11 dont work. so i start new game in v12, skip game to new content, play, finish all missions, and save the game. now i transfer this save to v13, and got that warning message immidiatly after load. cant give u save bcoz i move it from v12 (not copy) and overwrite it during gameplay.

if u wonna i can make all this way another time, but u shuld give me v12 game, i deleted it.
Here is a save folder based on your 0.11.0 that you sent me. I've tested it and it's working. Replace your folder with this but backup your existing save folder first. I set it to hard mode.

I would suggest when transferring saves, copy the whole save folder, unless there's a reason to have it reconstruct them all.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes