PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
For me, definetly a Triple A hentai game... The only other ones that got me this excited while playing are Meltys Quest and Succubus (all complete games, not these 10 years development cgs bs)

Full game, TONS of scenes, and unlike some of the bad reviews which say hentai scenes are only by defeat... not true, some are storywise, and those by defeat, after a stage... game be like: hey, here is an option to see what would have happened if you lost just for your pleasure.

Oh, and the defeat loss is not just a sex scene, its an actual story of the girls fate if they lost with many animations and content (for each single loss, and there are so many).

The char customisation, the fully fledged story, tens of hours of content, didnt feel like grinding a bit, absolute master camera work on scenes. Even a photo mode at any point in game you wanna pause.

Yeah, THIS is something deserving of FULL support. We want more of these!!!
I think the greatest shame is that there's not nearly as much appreciation for the H scenes despite an incredible amount of effort put on them.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I think the greatest shame is that there's not nearly as much appreciation for the H scenes despite an incredible amount of effort put on them.
yeah they are not miconisomi/illusion......
i think they have decide to choose this path because no others have do this before=sure success!!!!

what about they choose to become the new micomisoni.....wow now we are 3(4) developer than fight each other for survival on pure h-sex games market!!!!!
edit: yeah "technically" there is also kiss with their shitty custom maid clone series......but i very dislike them for multiple reason!!!!!

istead we have a quiet mogurasoft than with calm and peace can do whatever she want next!!!!!! no competition here on gameplay market !!!!!

they focus more on gameplay /story/fun aspect with the bare minimal h-scene........yeah i know it sounds a bit weird right?.....

but thats the conclusion if you compare this one from one of micomisomi/illusion title were they are JUST SEX and no gameplay/story/fun at all......
because they are almost pure fap material instead lol

they are both fun and i respect every work of every developer!!!!(yeah except kiss shit!!!) like the pokemon motto....collect them all!!!
...just do not expect too much from a single title focus....is one side or the others having both of them is impossible for now.......

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I just wish there was more scenes in the early game before getting to the tower and the forced deflowering scene.

I'm just not that interested in a carton of milk after someone's broke the seal and stuck their dick in it.

Aug 22, 2021
I just wish there was more scenes in the early game before getting to the tower and the forced deflowering scene.

I'm just not that interested in a carton of milk after someone's broke the seal and stuck their dick in it.
A magic carton of milk which has been magically resealed by fairy magic. Not healed of its trauma, but indeed resealed.

I wish there were more happy scenes in the game for the MCs (at the very least after all the shit they went through to save the world). But no, they just all look at Ricca afterword like WHY ARE YOU MASTURBATING? Do you need more trauma?!

Reactions: Forge Wright

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
A magic carton of milk which has been magically resealed by fairy magic. Not healed of its trauma, but indeed resealed.

I wish there were more happy scenes in the game for the MCs (at the very least after all the shit they went through to save the world). But no, they just all look at Ricca afterword like WHY ARE YOU MASTURBATING? Do you need more trauma?!
Maybe next dlc XD

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm just here for the H-scenes.

Ixian95

Oct 28, 2017
I made a few characters (they get quite weird so be careful), it should work if you replace the file with the one on AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca. just remember to back up your files.

and btw did anyone figure out how to make the breasts pass the limit size on costume.sav, i incresed all the bust values none of them actually made it bigger...
Breasts size have max size value logic fix in game. Only I found is using cheat engine to direct modify its size instead. Maybe mod can bypass?

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Well, it's already known that the devs are a fans of ryona and he build this game around that concept. There are tons of ryona / torture H-game in the market out there and many that are more tragic and sadistic than this, but what makes this game is special I think it's because the gameplay, the writing, the animation, the visual presentation, the music and the voice acting all come together to create such impactful scene which leaves us shout oh sh**!! many times. It's apparent that the devs really pour all his passion and thought into this game.

What impress me is that ryona is such a very niche genre in an already niche H genre, yet this game scores a big hit in sales (43K sales in DLsite only) and eyeing a second spot below Crimzon, the King, err, Queen of ryona genre.

If there's some lesson that we can take from this game is, is that people are thirsty for a good games, games that are polished and really enjoyable in gameplay and presentation, one that makes people forget that they're buying a basically torture games. There are so many comment and review of this game praising the gameplay while cursing the ryona scene lol. I myself are H vanilla enjoyer (with occasional NTR tendency), yet I enjoy this game because of how well the devs sewing together all aspect of the games to create one enjoyable gaming experience.

If this game is any indication, I have faith that whatever games coming next from this devs will also be highly enjoyable, regardless of genres he choose. I can't waif for it.
My thing is this, why are people who're regular fans of vanilla hentai, constantly complaining about rape & ryona, in games that aren't made for them? Now i'm not trying to start anything, but i'm getting bothered by the comments in this thread, saying that "Ugh finally, a realistic portrayal of rape", like okay? I'm not the type of person to crap all over anybody's boundaries, because people have them & that's natural, but if that's the case, then stop going into certain media properties expecting anything less, than sugary sweet romance. There are plenty of Japanese games, manga & anime, that specifically cater to fans of romantic, story-based hentai. Fans of hardcore stuff(Rape, Ryona, Humiliation, Hypnotism & Mind Break) don't go into vanilla forums & talking mess about their preferences.

Again, i'm not trying to start anything, but it's been a bothersome trend that i've been seeing lately in many hentai forums & i respect other people's opinions on things. That being said, we have to understand that if something wasn't made for your specific tatses, the last thing people should do, is talk down on those who do like things like rape & ryona.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
My thing is this, why are people who're regular fans of vanilla hentai, constantly complaining about rape & ryona, in games that aren't made for them? Now i'm not trying to start anything, but i'm getting bothered by the comments in this thread, saying that "Ugh finally, a realistic portrayal of rape", like okay? I'm not the type of person to crap all over anybody's boundaries, because people have them & that's natural, but if that's the case, then stop going into certain media properties expecting anything less, than sugary sweet romance. There are plenty of Japanese games, manga & anime, that specifically cater to fans of romantic, story-based hentai. Fans of hardcore stuff(Rape, Ryona, Humiliation, Hypnotism & Mind Break) don't go into vanilla forums & talking mess about their preferences.

Again, i'm not trying to start anything, but it's been a bothersome trend that i've been seeing lately in many hentai forums & i respect other people's opinions on things. That being said, we have to understand that if something wasn't made for your specific tatses, the last thing people should do, is talk down on those who do like things like rape & ryona.

Anyways, that's my two cents.
u need a mental checkup.. thats all i'll say:FacePalm:

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Wish this game had in level grapple and animations with the creatures it wound send quality through the roof for me. Wish there more scenes with the fairy, and also other bigger creatures other than the golem, and orc.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Wish this game had in level grapple and animations with the creatures it wound send quality through the roof for me. Wish there more scenes with the fairy, and also other bigger creatures other than the golem, and orc.
u r wishing a lot :KEK: the game is already more than enough,, look at those animations, models, graphic:love: there's no way to compare other games with this

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes