Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Not a huge fan of the non-consensual sex scenes, but I love the gameplay and character customization. Never realized how great it would be to play a fun game with a beautiful protagonist especially when fully customizable. I hope we get more games like this!

The dream would be to get some real video games with customization and costumes like this, maybe sans the rape scenes in between (as they might be frowned upon for a normal game dev). Or I’d be fine with other H-game teams copying this formula if they do it this well.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

dakbuhlmao

Jun 20, 2021
The NPC dialogues do not change when I take the clothes off in the customization screen tho... But overall the game is good.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Lads, i need your help.
Do you think it's possible to mod the game to allow to be fully clothed during the h scenes? Sadly it does not let you heal more than what the picture shows, you can't restore the skirt nor the bra even
I asked the dev for this but he replied that it's made this way because otherwise the legs would clip through the skirt.
However, i wonder if its possible to mod it, i still wonder how it would look...
1655272689248.png

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Lads, i need your help.
Do you think it's possible to mod the game to allow to be fully clothed during the h scenes? Sadly it does not let you heal more than what the picture shows, you can't restore the skirt nor the bra even
I asked the dev for this but he replied that it's made this way because otherwise the legs would clip through the skirt.
However, i wonder if its possible to mod it, i still wonder how it would look...
View attachment 1871541
How will it make sense? I think this look is rarely good.:D Otherwise, do you wanna play an iron sex doll?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
How will it make sense? I think this look is rarely good.:D Otherwise, do you wanna play an iron sex doll?
what do you mean?
I mean having her clothed, clothed sex, cfnm, well i don't care much about the male part..., but ye, i like clothed sex

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
what do you mean?
I mean having her clothed, clothed sex, cfnm, well i don't care much about the male part..., but ye, i like clothed sex
...I mean...technically that IS clothed sex in the picture you attached, no?
But I get what you're looking for, and good luck. If even the dev said it's not a good/easy idea, I wouldn't hope for too much, though.

Reactions: derakino999

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Lads, i need your help.
View attachment 1871541
From memory, if you change the oufit by loading it from another slot or getting back to the default with auto clothing, she's fully clothed.

If not, then it's hard coded that the oufit must have such and such part removed. Meaning you'll need to edit the game code for the scene to allow for your want (and good luck doing that).

Reactions: Forge Wright

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
little bit of problem in chapter 14, how do I break the tree?
just keep hitting it. It take a long time (what would you expect when you're having an average flower picking teenage trying to fell down a tree using a branch as axe ? :p ), so better try it in easier difficulty. But unless you're on easy, it's best to try getting the mage as close a possible to the tree while there few enemies so that she's not overrun while you're busy chopping...

Reactions: Forge Wright
Aug 20, 2019
I made a few characters (they get quite weird so be careful), it should work if you replace the file with the one on AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca. just remember to back up your files.

and btw did anyone figure out how to make the breasts pass the limit size on costume.sav, i incresed all the bust values none of them actually made it bigger...
any ideas why does my costume.sav look nothing like yours? i never edited it and yet there's no stuff in the beginning like in yours

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
any ideas why does my costume.sav look nothing like yours? i never edited it and yet there's no stuff in the beginning like in yours
version 1.01 have encrypted saves/costumes
Latest version is unencrypted, and is compatible with old saves (it unencrypts old ones)
I was confused too until I downloaded the latest version

The_Coffee_Chugger

Nov 21, 2019
The dev has released today the version 1.1.8 on Fanza. Has some changes he mentioned like the addition of one H scene, more clothing mechanics and some more but haven't checked it yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: derakino999
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes