MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Sounds like this is the last free content updates, meaning they might be putting their focus on the paid DLC expansion from this point forward.

Mildly surprised they didn't alter/expand on more of the, as the devs put it, 3D H-Scenes. For example, it felt kind of weird how the scene with Lich!Ricca kind of just ends with endless cooming. With there being H-Endings where characters just straight up die, it's kind of odd to not finish with at least Ricca actually getting erased so Archlich can take over her body.

Curious to see what they're going for with the DLC. Is it going to be an alternate storyline, like a post-corrupted/post-Archlich-ified Ricca thing, a short side story taking place after getting rid of Archlich for real, or maybe a more lighthearted set of levels like the bonus challenge level? Hoping for some teases for it soon enough.

Last edited:

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Hows the gameplay? scenes seem nice, and looks like it might be decently written, but with plaformers if gameplay is boring, or janky it gets boring fast (imo)
It has brutal gang rape, and it seems the scenes drag on and on. It made me sick to my stomach and I had to stop playing. This game could have been fun, but the H scenes, all of them (that I saw), are disgusting. Hey, I like adult games, but this was just too damn sick. And it's not like you can avoid some of them. No matter how you play, there will be "story" H scenes that make the monster loss scenes seem tame.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
It has brutal gang rape, and it seems the scenes drag on and on. It made me sick to my stomach and I had to stop playing. This game could have been fun, but the H scenes, all of them (that I saw), are disgusting. Hey, I like adult games, but this was just too damn sick. And it's not like you can avoid some of them. No matter how you play, there will be "story" H scenes that make the monster loss scenes seem tame.
h scenes r disgusting? lol :FacePalm: if u don't like h-scenes of this game then just leave... nobody is forcing u to play, and u aren't paying for it,,, not gonna waste more time on u coz degenerates will never understand high value stuff

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Got so sick in your tummy so much you didn't notice there's a skip scene button, huh?

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
hi what's the update about? I've beaten the game and got the happy ending don't wanna get Ricca to get raped again

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
i keep getting a CRC Fail while extracting archive.. then launcher crashes 2 seconds after executing.. any help please?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i keep getting a CRC Fail while extracting archive.. then launcher crashes 2 seconds after executing.. any help please?
A few things with any extraction error. Which extractor are you using? Winrar has issues with non-english characters (without changing things on your PC). 7zip doesn't have those issues, and I personally recommend it for most extraction.

This next one is unlikely for you, but if you extract to the default windows or programs folders there can be issues as well, since windows doesn't always like that.

Then there's a chance to have to long of a file path. Windows can't handle ridiculously long file paths / names, and will not properly work if they're too long. An example where you might have issue is a game with a file path like this: C:\Gaming\Hgames\Riks = Peruetto -RPG that will get you abused If you fail- [v1.0] [キテレツ昭和堂]\Riks = Peruetto -RPG that will get you abused If you fail- [v1.0] [キテレツ昭和堂]
Since a number of extractors will extract into a file with the name or the compressed file, then whatever the next file in the structure is you can easily end up with 2 layers of folders with the game name.

Lastly, there's a chance the download got fucked up and corrupted. In that case you'd need to re-download. Obviously that takes a long time relative to trying a different extractor, so I'd try that first.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
PLS pls p l s SAVE save pls
Here's super secret method to get the save file you're begging for. It'll even work to get it before you post to ask for most games (as long as they're not just posted). Look at the upper right corner of the page, there'll be a box that says "search". Click on the box and type in save. You'll also see a another box that saves "this thread". This means the magical search box will look through the thread for any time someone posted the word save in the thread. This will let you find if someone has already posted a save file in the thread (here's a hint, there's already a save posted).

IceWalk

Mar 20, 2019
Ran the changelog through MTL for whatever it's worth. I've bolded whatever seems important.

v1.1.8
  • Fixed a bug where the normal map of the mud expression may be incorrect when changing the color (texture) of costumes such as "fishnet" in the H scene of Stage 9.
  • Added animation to Stage 14 H scene
  • Fixed an issue where the color of the earrings may be incorrect in the last animation of the H scene in Stage 17.
  • Fixed an issue where the volume of some audio was high in the H scene of stage 19.
  • Added animation to Stage 20's 1st H scene
  • Fixed an issue where the color of the costume was incorrect in the first H scene of Stage 20 of Stage 1.
  • Fixed an issue where the archers of the skeleton had an incorrect appearance of the bow when contending in the middle of Stage 21.
  • Added animation and conversation events to Stage 22's 2nd H scene
  • Adjust the tempo and volume of Stage 25 action game parts
  • Added animation and conversation events to Stage 25 H scenes
  • Increase the magic stones placed on the stage after the middle of the game
  • In some H scenes, when the chest is small custom, the phenomenon of Ricca's chest stretching too much has been improved.
  • Fix incorrect deformation of hairstyle "Long 2"
  • Added attribute resistance indication to the HP gauge of the enemy registered in the picture book when the difficulty level other than "difficult"
  • Added water wetting effect to the capture attack of Raincaller
  • Fixed the shadow of the texture of the dress that Imma Miria is wearing.
  • Change the color of the orcs when they are in Rage mode to make them look better.
  • Changed the attribute resistance of some enemy characters
  • Improved the attack performance of spikes that occur in a slap attack when equipped with "Pig's Club".
  • Fixed a bug where the character's eye orientation may be incorrect when posing.
  • Added an icon at the bottom right of the action game screen indicating the presence or absence of a silver magic stone with the memory of the Holy Knight present in the current scene
  • Action game screen pose the icon of the Holy Knight memory or silver magic stone at the top right of the screen、
  • Fixed: If each item is present in the stage, it will be displayed as semi-transparent
  • Add 1 type of pose of Ricca that can be changed on the costume change screen (guard pose)
  • -Experimental implementation of a mechanism that allows modification of equipment parameters on the costume change screen
  • (config.Set costumemodificationenabled to true for txt.)
  • In the costume change screen and picture book screen, right-click the part other than the button or cancel operation when you are focusing on the "back" button、
  • Implemented the ability to hide the UI (similar to 3D H scene)
  • I tried to dress the Imma Miria and Elis in some H scenes
  • Fixed a bug where the appearance of some characters may be incorrect when switching the drawing settings in 3D H scenes.
  • Added a button to switch the conversation part to the 3D H scene (same role as the item in the setting screen)
  • Fixed a bug that the display switching of "fairy bracelet" and "Bracelet of Inma" can not be done in the 3D H scene.
  • When "Automatically change clothes" is turned off in 3D H scene, it is possible to switch the display and hide of the costume of the receiving character other than Ricca
  • Improved the appearance of the 3D model of mucus when the screen quality setting is "High quality".
  • Changed the function to resume from the previous container point after the stage interruption from the test implementation to the official implementation
  • config.Set stagecontinuedialogenabled to false in txt to disable)
  • Other minor bug fixes and adjustments
  • (Japanese version) Correction of typographical errors
  • (English version) The translation of the game body text, the translation of the untranslated part
  • (02_ConfigTxtManual.(txt) Update content
v1.1.7
  • Added Container crystal in the second half of Stage 6
  • Fixed a bug where the color settings of Ricca's costume in Stage 11's 1st H scene were affected by the current customization.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect scene transition when an enemy's jumping tool attacked and defeated in boss battles in Epilogue 2.
  • Fixed a bug that when the attack button is pressed, the Eelis may not attack nearby enemies even if it is in a state where it can act.
  • Fixed a bug where "Ricca's Sandals" could be deformed incorrectly.
  • Adjust the "Bunny Suit" pose and deformation by customization
  • Other minor bug fixes and adjustments
Ah here's the changelog, should be posted on the front page tbh but still, for anyone looking someone already posted it

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
*sigh* I might as well ask this in case I get surprised later on. Will the latest Demosiac patch work with this new version? Im always hearing how everytime the new version comes up, the patch stops working.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
*sigh* I might as well ask this in case I get surprised later on. Will the latest Demosiac patch work with this new version? Im always hearing how everytime the new version comes up, the patch stops working.
If you had uncensor with BepInEx & plugin, It's works on latest version too.
But .asset file replace way used, may be not works.

If you don't have BepInEx uncensor plugin, try this.
Reference this post. BepInEx's IL2CPP version is released on

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes