Shrouded Leaves

Jun 23, 2018
If you had uncensor with BepInEx & plugin, It's works on latest version too.
But .asset file replace way used, may be not works.

If you don't have BepInEx uncensor plugin, try this.
Reference this post. BepInEx's IL2CPP version is released on
Is it complicated to install? I put a few files in the plugins folder. Was there something else I had to do because it's not working!

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Holy crap, these scenes might be too much for me.

The scene with the goblins..
Blegh.

I nearly vomited..

The character model is attractive but I'm honestly not sure I can bring myself to unlock any more H-scenes. :/
if watching sex scenes is too much for u then y r u even here? go play super mario :FacePalm: this site should add 'Only Adults' option so that kids won't keep wandering around

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
if watching sex scenes is too much for u then y r u even here? go play super mario :FacePalm: this site should add 'Only Adults' option so that kids won't keep wandering around
Dude, I’m not a kid. I’m just not into rape scenes, so I don’t really go after them, and this was perhaps the most brutal scene I’ve seen outside a ryona.

• Sad
Reactions: Forge Wright

BananaJK

May 15, 2018
Dude, I’m not a kid. I’m just not into rape scenes, so I don’t really go after them, and this was perhaps the most brutal scene I’ve seen outside a ryona.
If i remember you can change h-scenes setting to none and you can also unlock the scene after reach the scene requirement with no h-scene play after it.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How do you get the loli ricca anyways
Lose in the extra stage 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy crap, these scenes might be too much for me.

The scene with the goblins..
Blegh.

I nearly vomited..

The character model is attractive but I'm honestly not sure I can bring myself to unlock any more H-scenes. :/
Well, basically this game is a H-tragedy. All H scene are either GoR or story ADV scene in which Ricca is ad the hands of evils / monster... so yeah, most scene are rather dark. Especially since the dev made Ricca act real-like when raped. Meaning she's not screaming for more 'cause it's soooooooo good after 3s... She's crying and trying to endure, cursing her fate.....

So, even with last update which allow to skip H-scene text to focus on the animation, it's not a game you play for vanilla sex. It's a game you play for the gameplay and the great animation... you have to be able to endure dark stuff (up to a point).

And as a side note, the first story goblin scene is one of the hardest scene in all the game.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

NOTE FOR ANYONE WITH A LEGIT COPY OF THE GAME DOING UPDATES:
If you update to a new version but still have the" "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx" folder from the previous version you need to go into it and delete the "unhollowed" folder. Doing so will let BepInEx know that it needs to rebuild itself for a new version.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
Edit3: Updated notes for legit purchases, who knew we had those on this site?
Bro, can you update uncensored patch for 1.1.8 please)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Lose in the extra stage 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, basically this game is a H-tragedy. All H scene are either GoR or story ADV scene in which Ricca is ad the hands of evils / monster... so yeah, most scene are rather dark. Especially since the dev made Ricca act real-like when raped. Meaning she's not screaming for more 'cause it's soooooooo good after 3s... She's crying and trying to endure, cursing her fate.....

So, even with last update which allow to skip H-scene text to focus on the animation, it's not a game you play for vanilla sex. It's a game you play for the gameplay and the great animation... you have to be able to endure dark stuff (up to a point).

And as a side note, the first story goblin scene is one of the hardest scene in all the game.
during the first play through I would agree with you on most of that..

but after you distance yourself from the character and play a few other games.. and then come back to watch the h-scenes, they don't hit as hard so you can mostly fap away.. and disregard the character's plight.
:D

showie

Apr 3, 2019
it worked on every version up to and including 1.17.. so I'm about 99.999999% sure it works on 1.18.. just try it
ive try it, it not work for me. im also use this guide

Follow like this.
  1. download BepInEx IL2CPP ver.
  2. unzip it to ricca's game folder (where HolyKnightRicca.exe file exist).
  3. run the game. It take a time. If you run the BepInEx first time, It needed initialize.
  4. game is started, Close a game. and check BepInEx folder. there must be exists "plugins" folder.
  5. download https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-2-1.115486 plugins file.
  6. extract DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll file to BepInEx's "plugins" folder.
That's all.
and its still not working, dont know what to do

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
and its still not working, dont know what to do
Are you using MelonLoader or ReiPatcher ?
I think Ricca has an english version. So you may not need MTL plugins. May be using none of them.
Then, just install BepInEx. Riccca is IL2CPP type.
Current BepInEx IL2CPP version is... ( )
You may need a . It's 64bit ver.
If your ricca is 32bit, . use this.
Extract zip file to game folder. (where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" exists)
Then your folder likes be
  • BepInEx\
  • HolyKnightRicca_Data\
  • mono\
  • baselib.dll
  • changelog.txt
  • config.txt
  • doorstop_config.ini
  • GameAssembly.dll
  • HolyKnightRicca.exe
  • launch.txt
  • UnityCrashHandler64.exe
  • UnityPlayer.dll
  • winhttp.dll
If "ReiPatcher" or "MelonLoader" folder is exists, Get original game file. or remove them.
Run game. first run takes some minutes. for initialize.
Then under "BepinEx" folder, there is "plugins" folder. not exists ? BepinEx is not loaded. Try another type(x64/x86).
Exist? put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to "plugins" folder.
Not hard...

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
on Sukebei for 1.1.8 for those that prefer it.
Anyone had problems with this torrent? My antivirus found an "IDP Generic" threat in the game's exe. It could be a false positive that i should ignore but i'd love some confirmation before doing so, anyone tech savvy can resolve my conundrum?

Last edited:

showie

Apr 3, 2019
Are you using MelonLoader or ReiPatcher ?
I think Ricca has an english version. So you may not need MTL plugins. May be using none of them.
Then, just install BepInEx. Riccca is IL2CPP type.
Current BepInEx IL2CPP version is... ( )
You may need a . It's 64bit ver.
If your ricca is 32bit, . use this.
Extract zip file to game folder. (where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" exists)
Then your folder likes be
  • BepInEx\
  • HolyKnightRicca_Data\
  • mono\
  • baselib.dll
  • changelog.txt
  • config.txt
  • doorstop_config.ini
  • GameAssembly.dll
  • HolyKnightRicca.exe
  • launch.txt
  • UnityCrashHandler64.exe
  • UnityPlayer.dll
  • winhttp.dll
If "ReiPatcher" or "MelonLoader" folder is exists, Get original game file. or remove them.
Run game. first run takes some minutes. for initialize.
Then under "BepinEx" folder, there is "plugins" folder. not exists ? BepinEx is not loaded. Try another type(x64/x86).
Exist? put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to "plugins" folder.
Not hard...
Yeah i know how bepinex working and how to use it, not my first time. But its still doesnt work, ive try it tommorow with more fresh head. Thanks for trying to help

Reactions: kumarin

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
It has brutal gang rape, and it seems the scenes drag on and on. It made me sick to my stomach and I had to stop playing. This game could have been fun, but the H scenes, all of them (that I saw), are disgusting. Hey, I like adult games, but this was just too damn sick. And it's not like you can avoid some of them. No matter how you play, there will be "story" H scenes that make the monster loss scenes seem tame.
cope and seethe

Reactions: Nyy

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone had problems with this torrent? My antivirus found an "IDP Generic" threat in the game's exe. It could be a false positive that i should ignore but i'd love some confirmation before doing so, anyone tech savvy can resolve my conundrum?
all antiviruses mark new executables as viruses. Once .exe is known to antivirus's database it wont be marked anymore. takes few days.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes