SelinCORP

Mar 22, 2021
Tell me how a character, change the hair color and another?
The question is closed! Passed 1 chapter and a button appeared!

Last edited:

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
Are you using MelonLoader or ReiPatcher ?
I think Ricca has an english version. So you may not need MTL plugins. May be using none of them.
Then, just install BepInEx. Riccca is IL2CPP type.
Current BepInEx IL2CPP version is... ( )
You may need a . It's 64bit ver.
If your ricca is 32bit, . use this.
Extract zip file to game folder. (where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" exists)
Then your folder likes be
  • BepInEx\
  • HolyKnightRicca_Data\
  • mono\
  • baselib.dll
  • changelog.txt
  • config.txt
  • doorstop_config.ini
  • GameAssembly.dll
  • HolyKnightRicca.exe
  • launch.txt
  • UnityCrashHandler64.exe
  • UnityPlayer.dll
  • winhttp.dll
If "ReiPatcher" or "MelonLoader" folder is exists, Get original game file. or remove them.
Run game. first run takes some minutes. for initialize.
Then under "BepinEx" folder, there is "plugins" folder. not exists ? BepinEx is not loaded. Try another type(x64/x86).
Exist? put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to "plugins" folder.
Not hard...
I did all this, ( I am on linux btw) but didnt worked :(

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Took forever, but i finally got it. On Hard he really has like 5 million health, it's like i'm hitting him with a wet napkin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the bright side, got the 100-hit and 200-hit combo achievements off of him.

STVP88

Oct 30, 2021
I just want to share/show off my BEST custom character that I make with full effort after playing for 84 hours. All medium chest & Nekomimi is Perfect!

Last edited:
Reactions: stalkerOne
Aug 14, 2018
I like soundtrack a lot! It is not so expensive but very fitting. Is there any download links? I tried to open game files with few programs myself but with no luck yet. Or can anyone rip it for me?

PS: best hentai game ever! I thought nothing would beat Euphoria's plot for me. I will definitely write expansive review after will finsh the game - almost at the end now.

Reactions: STVP88

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

Quick update for v1.18en of the game non-4K version.

v1.18_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen.7z - 1.83GB (Just Uncen +Vag/Anus/Nipple Textures)

Mirrors: (Non-4K Version)
- 1.96GB
- 1.83GB

You will need 5.58GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

Sample Screenshots:

winfield5 did a meticulously good job at repacking v1.17 4K mod to v1.18. So you can find his 4K version here.

The difference between his version and mine is that, he forgot to include or do the textures for the environments. Which are stored separately in shareassets8 and shareassets11. Which means it's still good for people that can't handle the performance impact of a full 4K upgrade version. Think of his version as a 4K Lite version or something. :cool:

For those that have a more powerful PC setup, you can grab the full 4K upgrade.

The 4K Upgrade: v1.18_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.87GB

Mirrors: (The 4K Version)
- 4.15GB
- 3.87GB

You need 8.30GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

Are these textures to be used in combination with (linked in the OP)?
Or are they meant to serve as an alternative to the uncensor patch, high res/higher storage used being the upside/downside?

If one has already applied Funog1's uncensor patch, can they still use your high res patch? Or would they need to do it on a fresh install of the game?

Thanks!

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Oir
The mod directly disabled the mosaic censorship and doesn't require the uncensored patch. Having both is redundant. You can just delete the unnecessary files from the uncensored patch to uninstall it. The patch doesn't actually modify any game files. While the mod version does.

To uninstall, just delete:
Code:
BepInEx             (Folder)
MelonLoader         (Folder)
mono                (Folder)
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll
_

=============================================================================
Is it possible to get Miria's succubus costume? And are there any unlocks tied behind hard mode?

I already beat every level
1656782667490.png

The costumes worn by Miria and Iris are internally the same as Ricca's dress-up costumes. He plans to add them as additional options for Ricca to wear in another update, but it will more than likely be in the DLC update version. They plan to do one final v1.19 update with the Chinese version release. It's more than likely just going to be minor changes/additions. Then they go full focus on the DLC. Since after all, they need more sale income. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: oaklash

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Are these textures to be used in combination with (linked in the OP)?
Or are they meant to serve as an alternative to the uncensor patch, high res/higher storage used being the upside/downside?

If one has already applied Funog1's uncensor patch, can they still use your high res patch? Or would they need to do it on a fresh install of the game?

Thanks!
Want to soft uncensor, How about try with this?

Ixian95

Oct 28, 2017
how did you do that?
1. Search breasts size ratio with float. Cannot remember but it should be between 1 to 2.35 . But it's a bit hard when you want to create pointer. After found freeze it like 5 or something we need these to check which is max value in next step. After that you will see that size is limit at around 2.58 (or exactly is 2.579999924 you can use this value to make it faster).

2. Long work when you start search value 2.579999924 . There should be a lot founded use just modify test by increase it to check only 3 of them are x,y and z that limit size (don't forget to back it back to prevent game crash)

3. repeat when you want to create pointer. But these value seem not stable there are too many reuse and not use depend on scene like some cg, charactor and mode.

Note: imo just test that can do or not. It does not worth to do if you only do for watch mode because many VN/Watch scene are many "limit" max size on some post.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes