Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Kk, thx for the clarification. I was so afraid to shutdown the game
Chipping in, but keep in mind there's only one save, so if you hit a checkpoint in one mission and start doing another, you'll have to start the mission you were in from the beginning again.

You can actually use this to resupply: Hit a checkpoint, back out, buy a Healing Crystal and then pick up from the last unlocked checkpoint.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
some know what happened with the creator??,he deleted his cien account,i want know for if he in the future has plans of make other sex game.

Dec 16, 2018
How to extract the game's OST? Just googled a bit and tried to use Asset Studio and uhhh my PC kinda froze.

Last edited:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i wonder what's the further plan:unsure:...will they keep on adding h-scenes in this game or start developing a new game?:unsure: hope they create a new game coz damn these developers are awesome... never played a h-game as better as holy knight ricca

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i wonder what's the further plan:unsure:...will they keep on adding h-scenes in this game or start developing a new game?:unsure: hope they create a new game coz damn these developers are awesome... never played a h-game as better as holy knight ricca
From what the dev said on the different Ci-En post, he's working on adding the last content to this game he had originally planned (I think that there at least one update left for the game).
He's working on an apped for the game (story & content unknow).

He also stated that he wanted to get over with the extra content to the game so he can move to the next work. So yes, he plan another work. And no, he didn't gave any info or hint about the game. Considering that it's been nearly a decade between the first post a of the dev saying " I exist, I got a WIP" and the release... don't hope to get your hand on the next work quickly :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: NemesisOfLife

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
I have a dumb question. How do I update the game? I know there have been a couple updates since the game came out but I only played release version. Do I need to download the game all over again or I can just get the update and I don't know, copy it into my game folder?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I have a dumb question. How do I update the game? I know there have been a couple updates since the game came out but I only played release version. Do I need to download the game all over again or I can just get the update and I don't know, copy it into my game folder?
full download again.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The game is complete.
The dev is just expending a few H scene or tweaking a few clothes (extra color and such) for sake of completness.
If he's adding new H scenes than it's not complete. For some of us, the H-scenes are what really matters.

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
What I like is that there are actual cutscenes instead of the typical still "VN" layout. Even when there is no dialuge its better than that. That trope is overplayed.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes