derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
why do you have to do all this in this steam deck thingy? isn't it supposed to be a normal computer but just tiny?!!?

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
How!?
The orc kills me on 2 hits and there's no way i can dodge them as those boxes get in the way and ricca untransformed is too fucking slow.
I don't recommend trying to get the crystal here on your first try. You can buy some sun crystals once you have enough magic stones and then use it when the orc shows up. You'll be invincible for a while and deal more damage. After getting the orc down to like 30% health, you get an achievement and you auto-lose, so get the silver magic stone before that.

Reactions: derakino999

dakbuhlmao

Jun 20, 2021
why do you have to do all this in this steam deck thingy? isn't it supposed to be a normal computer but just tiny?!!?
Yes it's tiny computer but running with different operating system called SteamOS instead of Windows so it requires manual steps to launch games other than Steam games

Aug 27, 2020
Y'know, I got this game thinking it was cute and I'd just get off a lil bit from some H scenes, and then I realized that the combat mechanics are actually kinda tight as fuck and now I'm trying to lab for optimal combos in a fucking hentai game.

Reactions: bluerwater

leehan666

Apr 18, 2018
Do anyone has the completed savefile? I'm really doubt I can do more thing to unlock more post-stage by doing achievement, I want to see the scene asap.

Whocares11000

Feb 23, 2018
does anyone have a safe link to download ver 1.18? The mega link always gives me the data cap, and the otehr 3 are full of virus, redirections and popping windows with even mroe virus download attemps, thx.

rocochadeau24

Dec 12, 2021
I don't know were i have to put the uncensor patch can you help me i want the exact localisation :-( I don't find it since hours ...

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone have a safe link to download ver 1.18? The mega link always gives me the data cap, and the otehr 3 are full of virus, redirections and popping windows with even mroe virus download attemps, thx.
All of the links in the OP are safe and working. The Mega free data cap is 5GB/day, while the file is less than 4GB. No problem there.
You should really learn how to navigate the internet. Step 1: Install an ad blocker. Steps 2-n: Don't click on random unrelated links.

Aug 22, 2021
does anyone have a safe link to download ver 1.18? The mega link always gives me the data cap, and the otehr 3 are full of virus, redirections and popping windows with even mroe virus download attempts, thx.
Install the megasync app and use the first link. It isn't mega's datacap you are hitting, it is your browser's html storage for the download. The app increases your max download to ~5 gb and increases the speed. Just make sure not to sync it to your online storage when you do as that will slow it down and eventually run out.

I don't know were i have to put the uncensor patch can you help me i want the exact localisation :-( I don't find it since hours ...
I download 4K and Uncen where can i put this file?
Check the original posts you got the patches from, they always say where in your game folder to put them. In the rare case that they do not, just look around in your data folder for the files in the patch, back them up somewhere, and then copy the patch in so it overwrites all of them.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Anybody knows why bepinex doesn't seem to be loading? I tried installing the uncensor where it should be and it doesn't work. Also manually tried to install bepinex and upon running the game it doesn't create the config files it usually does.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Mogurasoft - The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters Ver.1.1.9 Final (eng)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
about the patch.
Patchnote only indicate bug fix.
Also :
1) chinese version is in production
2) game is finished with all content added
3) dev is now working full time on the append (apparently, content is mapped, all there is left is the development itself. ETA between spring and summer 2023 - although the dev remind that the original game release was reported 3 times, so the append ETA is not final).
3b) following the lot of demand for it, the dev intend to feature the side girls (claret, Iris and Milla) a lot more.

no more detail on the append for the moment.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes