NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
im just gonna wait for the new game.. if this game is such a huge success imagine how awesome the next game will be,, totally an investment to make

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I hate that this thing constantly keeps getting bumped up saying there's an "update" when there's really not. I actually really like this game but come on, anyone who's already played this like Day 1 on release has already consumed all its content and it has popped up on the news with "updates" like 10 times after that with nothing really added.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a way to buy it on steam or in a similar plataform? Those Asian websites are kinda hard for me to use o_O

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I hate that this thing constantly keeps getting bumped up saying there's an "update" when there's really not. I actually really like this game but come on, anyone who's already played this like Day 1 on release has already consumed all its content and it has popped up on the news with "updates" like 10 times after that with nothing really added.
I actually have my demo saves, which i reckon do work with the full but the original content's changed. I havent progressed beyond because there's a new version popping up instead of just a patch again and again lol.

koga151

May 3, 2021
I actually have my demo saves, which i reckon do work with the full but the original content's changed. I havent progressed beyond because there's a new version popping up instead of just a patch again and again lol.

not sure if the demo saves carry over.. but the main game saves does carry over.. i finished the game way before many patches appear (before the falling save wings even release).. and now i am just redownloading them for the added content (which actually nth much for me)

Reactions: SerpentWave

Suit

May 11, 2019
about the patch.

Dev is now working full time on the append (apparently, content is mapped, all there is left is the development itself. ETA between spring and summer 2023 - although the dev remind that the original game release was reported 3 times, so the append ETA is not final).
3b) following the lot of demand for it, the dev intend to feature the side girls (claret, Iris and Milla) a lot more.
Really happy to hear the DLC will focus on the other characters a lot more, Iris basically had no scenes other than the story related wisp one.

substray

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to buy it on steam or in a similar plataform? Those Asian websites are kinda hard for me to use o_O
The English version is DLsite exclusive and while DLsite has published a decent number of games on Steam in the past there's absolutely no way this game makes it on Steam given their current policies.

I hate that this thing constantly keeps getting bumped up saying there's an "update" when there's really not.
I mean would you prefer myself and others didn't bother providing the updates? The dev has actually made quite a lot of QoL changes, expanded H scenes, and added clothing beyond just fixing bugs. The patch system could be more intuitive but it is what it is, and 3 gigs isn't that big at all.

• Sad
Reactions: PokeIssau

Suit

May 11, 2019
I mean would you prefer myself and others didn't bother providing the updates? The dev has actually made quite a lot of QoL changes, expanded H scenes, and added clothing beyond just fixing bugs. The patch system could be more intuitive but it is what it is, and 3 gigs isn't that big at all.
Ignore them, not everything involves new content or features. Bugfixes are valid updates too.
Besides that it takes 5 seconds to click onto the page and read the changelog, nobody is forcing you to download everything.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
changelog for 1.1.9: Jul/21/2022

Bug fixes and adjustments have been made.
version changelog :

2022/07/20 v1.1.9
・画面の品質設定「通常」時でも改良した見た目の粘液の3Dモデルを表示するように変更
・パンツの色を変更しているとき、パンツの染みの色が不正になる不具合を修正
・ステージ12で衣装破損後に2つ目のHシーンに入ったとき、衣装の組み合わせが不正になる不具合を修正
・ステージ15のHシーンでクレレの前髪付近に不正なポリゴンが表示される不具合を修正
・ステージ23で衣装破損後に3つ目のHシーンに入ったとき、衣装の組み合わせが不正になる不具合を修正
・ステージ25で敵がマジックストーンを1つしか落とさないことがある不具合を修正
・ステージ25の2つ目のHシーンでクレレの帽子が2つある不具合を修正
・クレレの前髪と頭頂部の間に空いていた隙間を修正
・クレレの身長をキャラクター設定に合わせて僅かに縮小
・ステージ選択画面からイベントシーンを挟まずアクションゲーム画面へ遷移したときの画面のフェードインを高速化
 (ステージ中断後に再開すると敵が早く行動するように見える問題への対処)
・その他、軽微な不具合修正や調整

Unless more bug needing fix come to the dev attention, it's likely the final version of the game.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
learn to be grateful :FacePalm: this game is on exclusive level and u r getting it for free,, it merely takes 30 minutes to download

Reactions: mikusiek
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes