kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I did as instructed. The BepInEx doesn't seem to load at all. the game just start directly
X64/x86 both? Extract it to Game folder? (where HolyKnightRicca.exe file exists)
Take long time is just first run. BepInEx\plugins folder is created.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah I tried it too, both with bepin next to holyknightriccaexe and next to launcher. Both for 64 and 86, but it doesn't seem to do anything. No plugin folder appears inside at any rate
Can you upload here log file ? Game\BepInEx\LogOutput.log
Mask or delete sensitive infos.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah I tried it too, both with bepin next to holyknightriccaexe and next to launcher. Both for 64 and 86, but it doesn't seem to do anything. No plugin folder appears inside at any rate
Ah.. Do you have a japanese, korean, chinese or some unicode characters on Ricca's path ? (ex. "d:\게임\HolyKnightRicca_v119en")
Move Ricca folder to root(c:\games\ or d:\) and retry.

Reactions: Luklukas

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone know if there's a fan signature for this game? I'd make one myself if I knew how. This game is fantastic.
true i found it 2 days ago and been the game im mostly playing rn its really really good im gunna tell a couple friends about it as well

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Okay, after 50 minutes, my deadass finally figured out the exact step to Uncensored this for those playing late. Here:

Step 0: Go to page 116 and download RiccaUncPluginsF95 (big download one) and the BenInEx (mine is 64)

Step 1: Bring the BenInEx into the "Game" folder, like, the folder name "Game" and NOT THE LAUNCHER. Then extract. You will notice that the BenInEx is like nearly empty with one folder; this is normal. (Stuff picture)

Step 1.5: Start the game, you will notice a Slight pause when starting (new computer for me). Wait until title screen and quit. Now, the BenInEx will no longer be almost empty if you do it correctly. (Stuff 1.5)

Step 2: Extract the RiccaUncPluginsF95 to get the "Dumbrendererdemosiac" plugins and others stuff.

Step 3: Take ALL of the newly extract folders from Step 2 and put it in the Plugin of BenInEx (Stuff 2 picture)

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
would it be here where we post pics of the female? im interested to see how some people made there character ^^

waltercool

Apr 5, 2020
Finally been able to run the plugin. If you are using Proton at Linux, you must do an extra work first.

Follow this guide:

Once you configure wincfg to override winhttp.dll, it should work, 64bit version of bepinex.

Update: Unpopular opinion, the first 6 or 7 episodes are great, but the late game story is lame and the plot boring and repetitive.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes