hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
Hello master kumarin or anyone!
I tried changing in 3 modes Easy, hard..., but I still get onehit by monsters!!!
Does anyone know how to fix this or is it a bug of version 1.2.0?
(i was use file full save 100%, after i play again chapter 1...)

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried changing in 3 modes Easy, hard..., but I still get onehit by monsters!!!
You may be played with all naked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hungchip

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Most likely you have the "dead skull" item. It's for personal challenge. Check your item and use it to get rid of it if you got it.
Having an item that passively but you at 1hp isn't for enjoying the game but challenging yourself once you learned how to play.

Reactions: hungchip

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
is it possible to make her bra visible(not damaged) in all variations of h-scenes? :unsure:
Not ine all variations of H-scene. Some H-scene impose some clothing condition.
Else it's just using the in scene buton to change the clothing. Once you change it, it open the option to edit the displayed part. Some may be grayed out if you can't modify them, else you should be able to keep the bra on and remove the other part of her clothing.

Roronoablade3

Jan 14, 2022
Could anyone help me figure out how to reinstall uncensored patch. I backed up save then deleted the game and downloaded the newest updated version. I follow the op says to install the uncensored patch but refuses to work. Also when I launched the redownloaded game my saved file was already there but was censored even though I had it working before with older version. Hope to get some help.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Could anyone help me figure out how to reinstall uncensored patch. I backed up save then deleted the game and downloaded the newest updated version. I follow the op says to install the uncensored patch but refuses to work. Also when I launched the redownloaded game my saved file was already there but was censored even though I had it working before with older version. Hope to get some help.
pretty sure the uncensor patch are mostly replacing assets in the game files, your save file shouldn't even be affected or affect the game. Basically every time you redownload a new version, the asset file that comes with it is "censored", so simply replace said file with the uncensored ones.

I don't remember having to "install" any uncensored patches, you simply drag and drop so the files overwrites the censored ones

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
1659710394816.png
How do you unlock the very last stage? i tried completing this stage by defeating or get defeated by the black holy knight, but it still is not unlocked.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 1966703
How do you unlock the very last stage? i tried completing this stage by defeating or get defeated by the black holy knight, but it still is not unlocked.
Conditions for unlocking the extra stage are in the archievement tab. It's usually finishing X stage, killing X mob, getting X skills or doing x perfect guard.... that kind of thing.

Reactions: n0b0di

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.

Sample Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This updated version includes the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K.

Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.20 EN version of the game:
v1.20_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.89GB

Mirrors:
- 4.17GB
- 3.89GB
- 3.90GB

You will need +8.39GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

Downloding from mirror but the archive is corrupt , i opened it from winrar , can you fix it
Downloaded from is succes, downloaded from Mega limit cuz free only 3GB

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
once again I am asking for a gallery movie or something that shows everything without the need to download the game. I've found many videos but much of the content is missing.

• Angry
Reactions: NemesisOfLife
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes