Aeraesoria

Jul 4, 2020
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.

Sample Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This updated version includes the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K.

Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.20 EN version of the game:
v1.20_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.89GB

Mirrors:
- 4.17GB
- 3.89GB
- 3.90GB

You will need +8.39GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

There an update for the patch? can't launch the game with the most recent build if this is applied to the game, got a legit copy of the game to support the author/creator.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There an update for the patch? can't launch the game with the most recent build if this is applied to the game, got a legit copy of the game to support the author/creator.
For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.
How about try uncensor plugin pack while you wait? That's game version independent.

Reactions: Aeraesoria

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
So i'm trying to make a costume that looks as close to iris as possible (ill make my own damn iris scenes.) I noticed there are fairy accessories and we get to use her wings and hair style, but what about her robes/two piece toga/her mothers drapes? Is that an unlockable i havent discovered yet, and if it is am i right to assume its a reward for collecting all the silver jewels or some shiet? I have one left and its hiding in the level i hate the most. I dont mind looking for it but id rather not commit if theres no reward for it.
or is there a magic trick with the files thats already been explained and im going to get yelled at for being too lazy to do anything more than "ctrl+f iris"? Because thats a thing iv seen happen alot.
Do i have to kick Solid Snakes creepy pale ass again?
or am i sol and will have to improvise?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
So i'm trying to make a costume that looks as close to iris as possible (ill make my own damn iris scenes.) I noticed there are fairy accessories and we get to use her wings and hair style, but what about her robes/two piece toga/her mothers drapes? Is that an unlockable i havent discovered yet, and if it is am i right to assume its a reward for collecting all the silver jewels or some shiet? I have one left and its hiding in the level i hate the most. I dont mind looking for it but id rather not commit if theres no reward for it.
or is there a magic trick with the files thats already been explained and im going to get yelled at for being too lazy to do anything more than "ctrl+f iris"? Because thats a thing iv seen happen alot.
Do i have to kick Solid Snakes creepy pale ass again?
or am i sol and will have to improvise?

its my save file... everything is completed , only last h-scene is not unlocked..... iris, fairy and sister of ricca are there in costumes( trust me they look totally similar) if all u want is costume then download costume.sav file from that link, backup your costume.sav file before doing this just in case u wanna try your own costumes again

save location: C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpha-rius

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
New Ci-En post.

Dev working on the game append story and text so he can get the text voiced.
Poll about preference VN like scene (story scene) or Free 3D view scene (GOR scene).
A screenshot preview of one of the append scene (Miria getting lewed in the goblin fortress before your rescue attempt).

Poll & screenshot require free follower statu
Paying follower get acces to a 5s loop movie of the preview scene (generic sound since no voicing yet).

And listing a of a few patch fixing with a new version

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Google Drive

its my save file... everything is completed , only last h-scene is not unlocked..... iris, fairy and sister of ricca are there in costumes( trust me they look totally similar) if all u want is costume then download costume.sav file from that link, backup your costume.sav file before doing this just in case u wanna try your own costumes again

save location: C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft
Thanks bro.

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Ok, So I cleared, unlocked all hscene in my playthrough and still missing two. I also tried to download the save file on this thread, still doesnt unlock. Can anyone help me plz :(

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Ok, So I cleared, unlocked all hscene in my playthrough and still missing two. I also tried to download the save file on this thread, still doesnt unlock. Can anyone help me plz :(
u did? really? r u sure u downloaded the save file i posted just above your comment? last h-scene is missing in it

Reactions: curianhg

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018

pretty sure those are here.

Reactions: curianhg
May 22, 2020
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor plugin

Download (76.3 MB)

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

22-08-23.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.1
22-08-22.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.0
22-08-20.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.1.1
22-07-30.
  • Changed files allocations.
  • Add rcc_rt_body_graffiti files. (from Goshtic's)

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll - Soft uncensor
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll - Change textures on run-time with what prepared(ModImages folder).

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.
Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

step 5. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 6. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder and Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll file.

When changed scene, Textures are replaced. It makes some lags. But all Textures are changed, no more slowed.
If remove Ricca's body, There remains only 9 files.(Uncensored folder)

TMI.
  • I tried all 4k textures to works with Goshtic's. But Too large storage occupancy and too slow changing textures. It makes critical lags. So I dropped.
  • The soft uncensor what in torrents(Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip file), It's long time ago used soft uncensor. Downloaded(this contents) soft uncensor is faster than that.
  • Soft uncensor(DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll) is same filename of ManlyMarco's. but there are so many differents.
  • And It's faster than other's soft uncensor. compare it with others on Succubus Heaven's FPS if you have.
  • Texture_Replacer is used as image translator.(image change)
  • Two plugins's more infos(link) are at my Signature.
  • Have a good time.
The BepInEx says 0 patcher plugins loaded, eventhough I have all the 4 patch files in the BepInEx\plugins. What am I doing wrong?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
When I do it with the #577 IL2CPP for x64 or x86, and I extract all the files where the Game.exe is, the BepInEx console doesn't load and nothing is downloaded.
Not "game.exe". extract to folder "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I know, i didnt want to get specific that's why i just wrote game.exe. Doesnt work still. Its a shame cause i wanted to play the game but the censorship is just offputting.
ah.. censorship.. It's relate DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini setting.
for Ricaa, edit that file.
FilterStrings = VColMosaic
If game's exe filename is "HolyKnightRicca.exe", plugin will automatically edit that setting.
But you're using another name. So setting is not changed.
Change it.
And delete Be[inEx\unhollowed folder. It will automatically downloads.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I know, i didnt want to get specific that's why i just wrote game.exe. Doesnt work still. Its a shame cause i wanted to play the game but the censorship is just offputting.
Are you using ReiPatcher ?
ReiPatcher is not working on IL2CPP. I missed.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes