CandyKid

Aug 5, 2018
hey, does anyone know if there is a way to edit Iris proportions? For Ricca its the sav. edit.
Is there something similiar for Iris and/or other characters and if yes, where or how does it work?

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.

Sample Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This updated version includes the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K.

Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.20 EN version of the game:
v1.20_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.89GB

Mirrors:
- 4.17GB
- 3.89GB
- 3.90GB

You will need +8.39GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

Please Can anyone upload this file onto different mirror like gofile or anything like those? Those aforementioned mirrors including Mega are not working. Mega requires you to have paid membership. Thanks for adding more mirrors to this.

Last edited:

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
Do someone know if hard mode unlocks new things ? Or is it just a difficulty mode with no other purpose than the challenge ?

shizu_971

Aug 25, 2021
Please Can anyone upload this file onto different mirror like gofile or anything like those? Those aforementioned mirrors including Mega are not working. Mega requires you to have paid membership. Thanks for adding more mirrors to this.
mega does not require a paid subscription to download

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Do someone know if hard mode unlocks new things ? Or is it just a difficulty mode with no other purpose than the challenge ?
There nothing unlocked with higher difficulty mode. You can do everything in easy if the only thing your want if play the game and unloc clothes & scene.

Difficulty mode is just here for your own enjoyment and sense of challenge.

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
There nothing unlocked with higher difficulty mode. You can do everything in easy if the only thing your want if play the game and unloc clothes & scene.

Difficulty mode is just here for your own enjoyment and sense of challenge.
Thanks for your answer. Yeah so not worth it for me, i'm more into cutomization in this game. I thought some costumes would be unlocked via hard mode but if not it works for me. 13 costumes so far and i have sufficient source material to go to 30 i think.

Kheimon910

Jun 9, 2020

Supports
"az", "sq", "am", "en", "ar", "hy", "af", "eu", "ba", "be", "bn", "my", "bg", "bs", "cy", "hu", "vi", "ht", "gl", "nl", "mrj", "el", "ka", "gu", "da", "he", "yi", "id", "ga", "it", "is", "es", "kk", "kn", "ca", "ky", "zh", "ko", "xh", "km", "lo", "la", "lv", "lt", "lb", "mg", "ms", "ml", "mt", "mk", "mi", "mr", "mhr", "mn", "de", "ne", "no", "pa", "pap", "fa", "pl", "pt", "ro", "ru", "ceb", "sr", "si", "sk", "sl", "sw", "su", "tg", "th", "tl", "ta", "tt", "te", "tr", "udm", "uz", "uk", "ur", "fi", "fr", "hi", "hr", "cs", "sv", "gd", "et", "eo", "jv", "ja"
It's use web translator.
Use with BepInEx( ) Recommend.
Ricca's exe type is IL2CPP. ReiPatcher can't support it.
With BepInEx, you can use uncensor package.
dude, do you have a tutorial on that topic or something, I've been researching and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
dude, do you have a tutorial on that topic or something, I've been researching and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Manual is on there(github).
Do you want Machine Translate a japanese to another lang. ?
Just install BepInEx and .

Ricca is IL2CPP type unity game. So you needs
  • IL2CPP type .
  • IL2CPP type .

Use with BepInEx( ) Recommend.
BepInEx for IL2CPP is released at . There are many versions. like #649, #577, etc..
Current AutoTranslator plugins is not works with #6xx versions. use below #5xx ver.
You must select the file what you have a Ricca's exe file type. x64/x86. I think It is may be x64..
Then use

Install files and run game once. It takes long(?) time on first run only. (BepInEx downloads files and process)

If Title is appears, May be translated eng.
Close game and edit BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini file.
Language=?? <- here set your language. (one of "az", "sq", "am", "en", "ar", ...)

You can change translator.
Endpoint=PapagoTranslate (or DeepLTranslate or , ...)

You must set as below.
DisableTextMeshProScrollInEffects=True

Some games are result of translate is not completed. Translated all text, but not show all.
Ricca DO.

Optionally
IgnoreWhitespaceInDialogue=False
I think that why value of this option is "True".. It removes some white-space characters.

This is simple setting. If you learn more options(like a regex), You can controlls more.

Reactions: Kheimon910

Kheimon910

Jun 9, 2020

• IL2CPP type .
  • IL2CPP type .

BepInEx for IL2CPP is released at . There are many versions. like #649, #577, etc..
Current AutoTranslator plugins is not works with #6xx versions. use below #5xx ver.
You must select the file what you have a Ricca's exe file type. x64/x86. I think It is may be x64..
Then use

Install files and run game once. It takes long(?) time on first run only. (BepInEx downloads files and process)

Language=?? <- here set your language. (one of "az", "sq", "am", "en", "ar", ...)

You must set as below.

Some games are result of translate is not completed. Translated all text, but not show all.
Ricca DO.

Optionally
I think that why value of this option is "True".. It removes some white-space characters.

This is simple setting. If you learn more options(like a regex), You can controlls more.
Thanks buddy, you are a hero without a cape

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
VERY GOOD GAME BEST OF H GAME EVER THE ONLY NEGATIF POINT IT'S NOT OPTIMAZED BUT MY RTX 2060 NOT DROP OVER 30 FPS IN CINEMATIC ON GAMEPLAY GOT 112 FPS

CherryPopKelo

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

• IL2CPP type .
  • IL2CPP type .

Then use

You must set as below.

Ricca DO.

Optionally

Where do i put these updates?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes