kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I know, i didnt want to get specific that's why i just wrote game.exe. Doesnt work still. Its a shame cause i wanted to play the game but the censorship is just offputting.
Is there any multi-bytes characters are in the game path? (c:\게임\Ricca\ is NG)

May 22, 2020
Is there any multi-bytes characters are in the game path? (c:\게임\Ricca\ is NG)
First I'll thank you for all your help. But everything I have tried has not worked so far. I have no multi-bytes characters in the path, I tried many different times, always working with my firewall off.

When I put the BepInEx files of #577 (tried both x64/x86) in the directory where HolyKnightRicca.exe is, BepInEx simply doesnt start when i load HolyKnightRicca.exe, only the game loads up, and no BepInEx\plugins folder is created after to put the DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp files in. I also checked that FilterStrings = VColMosaic is there.

I have no programming knowledge to troubleshoot, but it seems like many people just dropped the files where the .exe is, loaded up the .exe - simultaneously the BepInEx loads up and downloads the files before the game starts, exited the game from title screen, and dropped all the files from RiccaUncPluginsF95 to \plugins, and it worked.

For the love of god, I have no idea what is going on.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.

Sample Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This updated version includes the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K.

Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.20 EN version of the game:
v1.20_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.89GB

Mirrors:
- 4.17GB
- 3.89GB
- 3.90GB

You will need +8.39GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

If I mix this with ver. 1.21 will it break the game?

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
They really did something special with this one. Is there a way to modify the assemblies like you usually would for assembly-csharp files?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
They really did something special with this one. Is there a way to modify the assemblies like you usually would for assembly-csharp files?
Do you want cheats ?
The reason I haven't made any cheats until now is because they make the game uninteresting.
In the case of the gallery, it is solved by overwriting only the cleared save file.

Say to me the functions what you wants. I will check and If can, I will make.
Ricca is IL2CPP type unity game. So It's a not easy edit.
First and some demo versions are released with mono type. If have one of those, It will be very helpful.

Last edited:

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Do you want cheats ?
The reason I haven't made any cheats until now is because they make the game uninteresting.
In the case of the gallery, it is solved by overwriting only the cleared save file.

Say to me the functions what you wants. I will check and If can, I will make.
Ricca is IL2CPP type unity game. So It's a not easy edit.
First and some demo versions are released with mono type. If have one of those, It will be very helpful.
I actually am more interested in just reading the code and see how it is built. My question was more geared towards: how would you make modifications in that kind of IL2CPP Unity game. Would love to get some pointers.

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Seems to just be a bugfix release but 1.2.1 is up on .
> Currently, we have our hands full with the development of the append and Chinese version, so we are planning to start working on the Steam version for release after the Chinese or append version is released.

Oh pog, an Append version

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I actually am more interested in just reading the code and see how it is built. My question was more geared towards: how would you make modifications in that kind of IL2CPP Unity game. Would love to get some pointers.
Needed some tools.
  • Il2CppDumper
  • IDA Pro or Ghidra
  • .NET Reflector or dnSpy
Those tools are used at making mobile-unity game cheats too. process is same. (for me)

If have a mono version of game(old version is ok), It makes good help.
Il2CppDumper makes empty assembly-csharp.dll. read it with Reflector or dnSpy, You can get a little bit of the structure.
use disassembler with scriptor(very important). It can view and seaching key-names(method names and more)
Analyzing and edit. test, loop.

If use ARM codes, use site.
PC versions(x86/x64) are.. may be many exists.

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Needed some tools.
  • Il2CppDumper
  • IDA Pro or Ghidra
  • .NET Reflector or dnSpy
Those tools are used at making mobile-unity game cheats too. process is same. (for me)

If have a mono version of game(old version is ok), It makes good help.
Il2CppDumper makes empty assembly-csharp.dll. read it with Reflector or dnSpy, You can get a little bit of the structure.
use disassembler with scriptor(very important). It can view and seaching key-names(method names and more)
Analyzing and edit. test, loop.

If use ARM codes, use site.
PC versions(x86/x64) are.. may be many exists.
Thank you so much!

mooncakespace

Jun 22, 2019
Has anyone been able to pull the soundtrack from this game? It's really good, but it doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere sadly.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes