Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
I haven't play it since v1.18. I fast checked every pages since my last reply but just to make sure, is there any updated scene since v1.18?

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I haven't play it since v1.18. I fast checked every pages since my last reply but just to make sure, is there any updated scene since v1.18?
Yes there have been updates to scenes since v1.20. Most are in the later stages of the game. Also some bad ends have been expanded. The current version is 1.21, which is bug fixes (fixed some scenes that either lagged or broke).

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Yes there have been updates to scenes since v1.20. Most are in the later stages of the game. Also some bad ends have been expanded. The current version is 1.21, which is bug fixes (fixed some scenes that either lagged or broke).
Any changelog I could refer so that I could re-visit them?

Actually, I read and not noticed any new scenes since v1.18, can you make it clear which one is updated so that I can play them?

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Any changelog I could refer so that I could re-visit them?

Actually, I read and not noticed any new scenes since v1.18, can you make it clear which one is updated so that I can play them?
, its in Japanese, but the photo's help give you an idea of what scenes you should be looking for.

By the way, does anyone know if 4k res mod will be updated to 1.21?

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
, its in Japanese, but the photo's help give you an idea of what scenes you should be looking for.

By the way, does anyone know if 4k res mod will be updated to 1.21?
That screenshot looks like a future project, said by creator. Check his twitter also not showing any new scene, only prior to v1.18 (which I'd seen) and Miria, Claret, Iris attire (future implement)

xGearGearx

Sep 9, 2020
Maybe some of you guys already know but if you modify the costume.sav file located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca you can increase the body part values beyond what the sliders in the "costume change" section allows you to.

For example I changed "thighthickness" from 1.25 (the max value) to 1.75 and I got super THICC Ricca lmao.
Also that entire file is a complete mess but basically the first ctlr+f result of "thighthickness" is for your first costume slot, the second result is for the second and so on... same for the other values.
What Hex Editor or App did you use to open the costume.sav file? :0

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
Has anyone been able to pull the soundtrack from this game? It's really good, but it doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere sadly.
Agreed, some tracks are very nice and would love to have them. There is another way to get them though, if you just pause the game during the area / cutscene where the track plays, every other sound gets muted except for the background track which you can then use a screen or audio recording software to capture.

tison98

Feb 23, 2020
1662064204762.png

i can't seem to access the scenes that are labeled "Novel", everytime i want to access it, i keep getting stuck in the loading screen, anyone else having the same problem?

Succhan

Apr 17, 2022
So nobody try to swap custom characters in novel mode? Specificly in ricca first rape scene in cathederal .. is that possible?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have tried BepInEx x64 and x86 in this way, but there is no BepInEx\plugins.
There is config/core/unity-libs.

Does this mean it is currently impossible with V1.2.1?
Ricca is IL2CPP type unity exe.
So u must use release.
But #6xx is not compatible with 5.x plugins.(AutoTranslater plugin too)
use #577.
You may be have a x64 version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games
if not work with above, use BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games

Reactions: Guilot

maro5252

Sep 1, 2022
Ricca is IL2CPP type unity exe.
So u must use release.
But #6xx is not compatible with 5.x plugins.(AutoTranslater plugin too)
use #577.
You may be have a x64 version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games
if not work with above, use BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
I tried both and they did not appear.
My game is in Japanese, does that mean that is the problem?
If so, I will give up.
Thank you very much.

ilson32

Dec 14, 2020
Using Kumarin's Uncensor plugin will drop FPS.
It occurs even if only "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" is included in the plugin folder.
It occurs even if only "Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" is in the plugin folder.
Using funog1's plugin will not drop FPS.
Anyone know why?
I apologize for my bad English.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes