CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Hum, downloaded the current version on the main post -1.2.0- and then the uncensor patch.
Extracted everything in the folder as requested and launched the game.

Censor is still there, despite multiple launch of the game. And there doesn't seem to be an "unhollowed" folder in the case of if it was a version updated "legally".

There IS some unhollowed files, but no folder.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hum, downloaded the current version on the main post -1.2.0- and then the uncensor patch.

Censor is still there, despite multiple launch of the game. And there doesn't seem to be an "unhollowed" folder in the case of if it was a version updated "legally".

Is there any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex/ "c:\께임\Ricca" is NG)
BepinEx\unhollowed folder is created by BepInEx. If BepInEx is working, there are no problems.

nothpol

Aug 5, 2019
I don't suppose the 4k patch works with 1.21 does it? The game immediately crashes on startup when I try

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
I don't suppose the 4k patch works with 1.21 does it? The game immediately crashes on startup when I try
The 4K patch is always specific to the game version it was made for, since the internal object IDs change pretty much every patch. There's a minimal chance that that won't be a case, but so far, there have always been small increments from what I've seen.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020

so after you followed the instructions on where to extract the uncensor patch, try to launch the game as administrator mode

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
so after you followed the instructions on where to extract the uncensor patch, try to launch the game as administrator mode
No needs administrator mode, If game is request it, It's a virus, ransomeware or bad something one.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
No needs administrator mode, If game is request it, It's a virus, ransomeware or bad something one.
Mine doesn't automatically request it so i had to start the game as admin mode manually to make the patch work otherwise bepinex won't launch and it will still be censored.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugins pack is updated.
You don't have to update it. just little-bit faster than old.
Plugin is not works?
plz check below.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow, remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.
Till wait 4k for v1.2.1, how about try Uncensor plugins pack ?

Last edited:
Reactions: SerpentWave

Holit27

Sep 12, 2022
Could easily be the best Hentai Game out there, the gameplay, voice acting, graphic... such a wholesome experience. Many thanks for the update~

Reactions: RossoX
Jun 19, 2018
i saw ci-en post of 1.2.1 update,, there is a image of ricca's sister on her knees so im confused whether it's a new h-scene or just bug fixes
That's just a work-in-progress picture of what google translate calls the "append version".

ditimhs

Sep 18, 2022
Uncensor plugins pack is updated.
You don't have to update it. just little-bit faster than old.
Plugin is not works?
plz check below.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow, remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.
Till wait 4k for v1.2.1, how about try Uncensor plugins pack ?
can u make a video to do this ? my plugin not work

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes