Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Not an update release post, sorry to disappoint, but... there is something I've been working on and will be in the next mod update.

Ricca's Pussy 2.0 - Coming Soon™
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Originally, I didn't see the need to do another mod update for 1.21, since it was just minor bug fixes. However, I was shown a better pussy texture that could be used for Ricca, so I took the time (a lot of it) to texture map it onto her. The result came out quite acceptable as seen from the screenshots, I think. What do you guys think?

ETA for 1.21 Texture Mod update will be when I have time, which will be in couple of (4-7) days or so.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Not an update release post, sorry to disappoint, but... there is something I've been working on and will be in the next mod update.

Ricca's Pussy 2.0 - Coming Soon™

Originally, I didn't see the need to do another mod update for 1.21, since it was just minor bug fixes. However, I was shown a better pussy texture that could be used for Ricca, so I took the time (a lot of it) to texture map it onto her. The result came out quite acceptable as seen from the screenshots, I think. What do you guys think?

ETA for 1.21 Texture Mod update will be when I have time, which will be in couple of (4-7) days or so.
Daaaaamn that's one very good pussy texture (y)

This looks like an interesting good quality game!.. Spicy Dark Souls?
Not everything is Dark Souls, infact video games existed waaay before Dark Souls.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Here is an update on the progress, I've been working on improving a lot more than just Ricca's Pussy. Which include fixes to older textures and improving them further. There are some minor texture issues that I have not a clue on how to fix it properly (I've been troubleshooting it and too much time already wasted), which involves the stockings and nipples.

Anyway, here is the break down.

Ricca's Body, Tits, Pussy & Anus 2.0 (That's right! No more shit stains. :poop: Ricca has been potty trained and learned how to wipe herself clean.)

Last edited:

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
Holy sheet this game is cultured :eek:

edit: played through the 1rt chapter, i take back the cultured part, this game is some weird sht lal :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LawdStalker

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018

edit: played through the 1rt chapter, i take back the cultured part, this game is some weird sht lal :eek:
lol keep going.
What I got from the dialogue and certain scenes, and some small monster lore from the glossary, is that this game's world is basically Goblin Slayer Lite with a large dose of horny monsters.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021

The game is sark. It's all about a country girl fighting through blood (and sex ?) to archieve her goal.
But yeahn the 1st stage is hard (not difficult to beat ^^)... probably the hardest part of the story.

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
The game is sark. It's all about a country girl fighting through blood (and sex ?) to archieve her goal.
But yeahn the 1st stage is hard (not difficult to beat ^^)... probably the hardest part of the story.
IF YOU D'ONT LOVE THE GAME D'ONT PLAY THIS ONE BUT STOP SAYING BULL SHIT SHIT THE STORY IS GREAT STOP YOUR CRAP SAY THE GAME IS EASY

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Shouting to make a point when you didn't even tried to understand what was said.
I'll admit I put it more in the "read between lines" than anything, but "hard" don't always just refer to the difficulty of a game.
I was speaking about how the first part with all the guro and whatsnot happening to the MC was hard (or you prefer dark ?) to the reader / player psyche.

Now, I think I'll leace this wonderful debate to rot before it goes to flamming & troll land.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, so, I've scoured the thread up and down, with and without searches, and couldn't find an answer to some questions. Maybe I'm just dumb... but whatever...

First of all, did anyone ever find out what's the percentage for the activation of the HP Drain skill at various levels? Does it reach at least 50% at max level? Higher, lower?

Do we have any values for what "Medium, Quite High, High" etc mean in terms of resistances?

It's honestly very annoying because it makes it difficult to plan around when you don't have any actual values...

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Here is an update on the progress, I've been working on improving a lot more than just Ricca's Pussy. Which include fixes to older textures and improving them further. There are some minor texture issues that I have not a clue on how to fix it properly (I've been troubleshooting it and too much time already wasted), which involves the stockings and nipples.
The 4k ones are kinda overkill, at least for performance. Makes it more difficult to make use of the textures.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Was checking the author's dlsite fanbox and he is apparently in the very early stages of developing an apend for this game. No idea of how big this will be if it's super minor piece of shit style append that is low effort, if it's small dlc sized, or a borderline proper expansion apend that some popular h games get. Given their track record I am inclined to believe at minimum it will be the middle to later.

I wouldn't keep my eyes out on it as its extremely early in development but it's neat thing to kind of look forward to as this is my fav h game of all time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: spokkimax

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You know what this game is missing? An option in the gallery to see the capture animations that exist in the game. Granted, for most people, I suspect only the black-Arachne one would be worth revisiting... but I'd have loved it if you could trigger the whole sequence that leads into some of those bad-ends, not just the bad-end itself...

I wonder if anyone suggested this to the dev in ci-en or whatever...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
You know what this game is missing? An option in the gallery to see the capture animations that exist in the game. Granted, for most people, I suspect only the black-Arachne one would be worth revisiting... but I'd have loved it if you could trigger the whole sequence that leads into some of those bad-ends, not just the bad-end itself...

I wonder if anyone suggested this to the dev in ci-en or whatever...
I think peoples asked for them.
I'm sure they asked multiple time for an ero trap gallery and they were shot down.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes