bews

Aug 1, 2020
Sorry for the stupid question, but this game doesn't have a customisation option?
Because I saw on some videos, a changed main character in the sense (hairstyle, skin colour and such details). Even in the tags there is a mention of "customization".
I thought it would appear at the start of the game but I don't see anything like that - apart from a mention of outfits, but that's not what I mean.
I was confused as well. Turns out u can only customize her magical girl transformation, but she will return to her base every time her magical transformation is gone. And u can't change her normal looks.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Every update the engine keeps changing the PathID. :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everytime I update the mod, the dev pushes out minor bug fixes to break the mod. :unsure:
When they said they were supposedly done with bug fixes and should be 100% focusing on DLC since v1.19.

I'll do an update for v1.22, since there are somethings to correct on my end. I have no ETA for now, but maybe next week or so.

If they release a v1.23, with another minor bug fix, then I think I will finally understand what's going on. :LOL:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Sorry for the stupid question, but this game doesn't have a customisation option?
Because I saw on some videos, a changed main character in the sense (hairstyle, skin colour and such details). Even in the tags there is a mention of "customization".
I thought it would appear at the start of the game but I don't see anything like that - apart from a mention of outfits, but that's not what I mean.
You can customize the character in game, in between stage.
Meaning you have to load a game to do it. When editing the character, you can save the setting you put up (clothes, hair colors....) to a saving set slot (you can edit the number avaiable in the corresponding config file, sse the game txt for detail).
Thoses set can be loaded anytime from the customize or during event replaying.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
(sorry double post)

New ci-En.

So, 3 points in it :

1) Chinese translation is progressing along the scheduled time
2) Append text have been polished and sent of (for translation and voicing if I got it right)
3) Dev mention that Append scene can be scene happening during the append or extra scene for the main game story.

Reactions: ZX7H

Succhan

Apr 17, 2022
(sorry double post)

New ci-En.

So, 3 points in it :

1) Chinese translation is progressing along the scheduled time
2) Append text have been polished and sent of (for translation and voicing if I got it right)
3) Dev mention that Append scene can be scene happening during the append or extra scene for the main game story.
Ikr ? Boring as heck .. rather see rikka get rape by humanoid creature...what waste of effort

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You forgot to mention that in that post, they also say that they're considering splitting stage 21 into 2 stages. For those that don't remember, stage 21 is the really long one with wheels, the Apparition of Death take 2, and many other things that can be annoying to deal with if you have a heavy build and slower speed.

Honestly, that'd be a good decision for the Append, especially if they add more stuff in general.

Either way, regardless of how the Append will be sold, it's looking pretty clear at this point that it will be an addition to the main-game rather than a separate thing that stands on its own in any capacity. I guess it'll be an excuse to pick the game up again when it's out.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Google Drive

its my save file... everything is completed , only last h-scene is not unlocked..... iris, fairy and sister of ricca are there in costumes( trust me they look totally similar) if all u want is costume then download costume.sav file from that link, backup your costume.sav file before doing this just in case u wanna try your own costumes again

save location: C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft
do i delete the other costume saves and just add it? If thats all, I did that but i dont see any changes

Aug 22, 2021
That's my issue. There is no sage there in the link with the Google drive. It's just an error page
For the other (original) costume save you mentioned, most likely you didn't put it in the right spot. It should be overwriting something when you put it in with the game files (why you need to back your .sav first in case something breaks). Then you should open your costume palate in the costume select screen and see the new outfits in there.

Google Drive

its my save file... everything is completed , only last h-scene is not unlocked..... iris, fairy and sister of ricca are there in costumes( trust me they look totally similar) if all u want is costume then download costume.sav file from that link, backup your costume.sav file before doing this just in case u wanna try your own costumes again

save location: C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft
I can confirm that your google drive link 404's when I use it.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
I'm home. Just to clarify , after i extract your rar and go to the place I'm supposed to then i can just past or drag the saves in? I'll send screenshots to see if that makes it easier. 1st image is your save .
just copy paste the whole folder....

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes