Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I think peoples asked for them.
I'm sure they asked multiple time for an ero trap gallery and they were shot down.
That's... an extremely weird response... If that happened, I'm curious about the reason for it. That said, I genuinely can't think of any good one, which implies an odd attitude towards the game.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
whats new in this? i checked cien site and didnt understand anything :Kappa:
  • Oct/19/2022 Correction of typographical errors, Bug fixes
    • アクションゲーム画面から特定のHシーンに遷移したとき、3D画面の見た目やライティングがおかしくなる不具合を修正しました。
  • Aug/19/2022 Bug fixes
    • 不具合修正や調整を行いました。
  • Jul/25/2022 Bug fixes
    • ステージの途中でゲームを終了してからステージを再開したとき、正常に再開できないことがある不具合を修正しました。
  • Jul/21/2022 Correction of typographical errors, Bug fixes
    • 不具合修正や調整を行いました。
  • Jun/21/2022 Correction of typographical errors, Bug fixes, Content added
    • 一部のHシーンにアニメを追加しました。
      ステージの中断・再開機能を追加しました。
      その他不具合修正や調整を行いました。
I can't read moon runes, but just going by the headers, it looks like no actual new content.

Goshtic, you gonna update the high-res pack to this version when you have time, for the benefit of those of us who missed 1.21? If not, anybody still have a link for that version?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I can't read moon runes, but just going by the headers, it looks like no actual new content.

Goshtic, you gonna update the high-res pack to this version when you have time, for the benefit of those of us who missed 1.21? If not, anybody still have a link for that version?
There no new content and there won't be - well, shouldn't be since the dev said he was done with the game and was working on the append and doing the prelimary work for his next project.

Sadly There no info about the need of which version for the futur append. But usually they require the latest version of the original game is they aren't stand alone.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
I have 1.19 version with everything installed and it works. Do I need to waste time updating to 1.22?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You know what this game is missing? An option in the gallery to see the capture animations that exist in the game. Granted, for most people, I suspect only the black-Arachne one would be worth revisiting... but I'd have loved it if you could trigger the whole sequence that leads into some of those bad-ends, not just the bad-end itself...

I wonder if anyone suggested this to the dev in ci-en or whatever...
Do you happen to know if there's a way to turn off the camera "shake" and the general sliding-movement of the screen? It's a bit dizzying.

kouki2299

Nov 4, 2017

Fixed a bug that caused the 3D screen to look and light incorrectly when transitioning from the action game screen to certain H-scenes.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Do I need to merge the standard version of the game with the High-res version? As I have the High-res version, but I have no Launch app.:confused:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, but this game doesn't have a customisation option?
Because I saw on some videos, a changed main character in the sense (hairstyle, skin colour and such details). Even in the tags there is a mention of "customization".
I thought it would appear at the start of the game but I don't see anything like that - apart from a mention of outfits, but that's not what I mean.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Also, I tried using the 4k version 1.21 with the game which is version 1.20 and it isn't uncensored. Can we get a copy that is the same version as the 4k one plz?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes