Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.

Sample Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This updated version includes the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K.

Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.21 EN version of the game:
v1.21_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.57GB

New Mirrors: v1.21
- 3.83GB
- 3.57GB
- 3.60GB

You will need +8.00GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

-Discontinued-

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

Hi any chance of getting an updated version of the 4K ?

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Alright it's in. I don't want to keep asking questions since I'm new to this and I don't want it to get annoying. I added the folder but I don't see anything so I'm checking
did u put my folder in C drive-users-appdata-Locallow-Mogurasoft? if u did then i have no idea y its not showing in your game

Reactions: Lycanshi

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
did u put my folder in C drive-users-appdata-Locallow-Mogurasoft? if u did then i have no idea y its not showing in your game
Thank your for helping me with this. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong so I'll just not worry about it. The one that's highlighted is your folder and as you can see it's in

Last edited:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.

Sample Screenshots:
This updated version includes the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K.

Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.21 EN version of the game:
v1.21_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.57GB

New Mirrors: v1.21
- 3.83GB
- 3.57GB
- 3.60GB

You will need +8.00GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.

-Discontinued-

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

Comparison Samples Base Game Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.

do i need to wait an update for 1.2.2 to use this or no need?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Hi any chance of getting an updated version of the 4K ?
do i need to wait an update for 1.2.2 to use this or no need?
step 1.png
step 2.png
step 3.png

Every update the engine keeps changing the PathID. :confused:

Everytime I update the mod, the dev pushes out minor bug fixes to break the mod. :unsure:
When they said they were supposedly done with bug fixes and should be 100% focusing on DLC since v1.19.

I'll do an update for v1.22, since there are somethings to correct on my end. I have no ETA for now, but maybe next week or so. [text size edited for emphasis - AlwysHorny]

If they release a v1.23, with another minor bug fix, then I think I will finally understand what's going on. :LOL:

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Iris not having more than 1-2 sex scenes in the entire game is almost as bad as not having the dragon have sex with anyone. seems kinda weird the Dev just forget to add those.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
There is a lot more the developer can do, but probably press for time and couldn't include them.

01. Bad End H-Scene with Cockatrice (Giant Chicken tentacles sex)
02. Bad End H-Scene with Dragon (Raped by a dragon)
03. Bad End H-Scene with Giant Ghoul
04. Bad End H-Scene with Poseidon (basically more tentacle sex with a giant orc)
05. Bad End H-Scene with the 3 High-Way bandits-group orgy scene
---------------------------------------(aka the part where Ricca refuses to kill them, so she gets raped by them)
06. Bad End H-Scene with Iris getting fingered sex by a goblin/plant or something.
07. Bad End H-Scene with Iris being used as a dildo on Ricca's pussy
08. More grapple moves by enemies; flying fishes groping breast or entering anus/pussy
-----(while there is one in an H-Scene, would like to see it in the gameplay mode)
09. Trap Vines/Plants that grope / rub / penetrate Ricca's breast / pussy.
10. random snakes / spider that grope / rub / penetrate Ricca's breast / pussy.
11. Traps with pre-filled cum/liquid get injected to Ricca's anus / pussy and as she moves around in the game, you see her dripping them.

Those are some of the things that come to mind which they could've done.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
There is a lot more the developer can do, but probably press for time and couldn't include them.

01. Bad End H-Scene with Cockatrice (Giant Chicken tentacles sex)
02. Bad End H-Scene with Dragon (Raped by a dragon)
03. Bad End H-Scene with Giant Ghoul
04. Bad End H-Scene with Poseidon (basically more tentacle sex with a giant orc)
05. Bad End H-Scene with the 3 High-Way bandits-group orgy scene
---------------------------------------(aka the part where Ricca refuses to kill them, so she gets raped by them)
06. Bad End H-Scene with Iris getting fingered sex by a goblin/plant or something.
07. Bad End H-Scene with Iris being used as a dildo on Ricca's pussy
08. More grapple moves by enemies; flying fishes groping breast or entering anus/pussy
-----(while there is one in an H-Scene, would like to see it in the gameplay mode)
09. Trap Vines/Plants that grope / rub / penetrate Ricca's breast / pussy.
10. random snakes / spider that grope / rub / penetrate Ricca's breast / pussy.
11. Traps with pre-filled cum/liquid get injected to Ricca's anus / pussy and as she moves around in the game, you see her dripping them.

Those are some of the things that come to mind which they could've done.
Since the dev has finished with the game content and already send the text of the append for voicing, there little chance of having him adding extra content (to the game + append) to what he have planned.
We don't know yet what will be in the append, and he said he took the player comment in consideration while making the append content.

Peoples can still make suggestion just in case he add content to the append like he had done with the main game

Reactions: spokkimax

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
I've scrolled for a bit but didn't find anything, so I'll just ask. Is there any uncensor patch that doesn't require downloading 6 GBs of 4K textures that I'll never use?

dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
It looks like Ricca doesn't load BepInEx when I run it after extracting in the game folder

Edit: I downloaded the wrong version

Edit 2: welp looks like the demosaic doesn't work

Edit 3: tried using an older version, the 5.4.21.0 but it doesnt even lauch

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes