linklonk07

Nov 14, 2022
is there anyway to get the uncensor patch to work on steam deck? I have tried everything I know, last of which was getting the launcher to work on windows then transfering all of the files to deck

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Having the same issues.
Ran the uncensor patch on the pc, and moved the files to steam deck to no avail. At least it runs tho.

linklonk07

Nov 14, 2022
Some kind anon posted this
You can try this if so:

Right click the game in Steam, click properties.
Go to General, put this in the launch options:

WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" %command%

It worked for me

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
is there anyway to get the uncensor patch to work on steam deck? I have tried everything I know, last of which was getting the launcher to work on windows then transfering all of the files to deck
Sorry but you managed to make it work on steam deck? Did you install windows? I tried on steam os but it doesn't want to boot...

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Sorry but you managed to make it work on steam deck? Did you install windows? I tried on steam os but it doesn't want to boot...
No windows installation. Drag and dropped the installation files to its own folder. Went into Steam (Desktop mode) and added the short cut, and used experimental compatibility. Works with and without the MOD.

However, do not use the LAUNCHER on the steam deck. That doesn't load. You have to use the game's EXE file, "HolyKnightRicca.exe"

Bought the game. Most highest quality action H-Game I've played.

Reactions: Nichronos

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
No windows installation. Drag and dropped the installation files to its own folder. Went into Steam (Desktop mode) and added the short cut, and used experimental compatibility. Works with and without the MOD.

However, do not use the LAUNCHER on the steam deck. That doesn't load. You have to use the game's EXE file, "HolyKnightRicca.exe"

Bought the game. Most highest quality action H-Game I've played.
Thanks. I did exactly that but it doesn't work... I selected "proton experimental" but it just loads forever...

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks. I did exactly that but it doesn't work... I selected "proton experimental" but it just loads forever...
And you definitely have the exe and not the launcher picked? Sent screenshots of my config just to confirm.

Are you running it , first time, in desktop mode or game mode?

NOROI32

Sep 23, 2020
Yes it is, go to C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft/holyknightricca and replace the costume.sav file, if you want to share costumes with another simply post your own costume.sav,

here's mine:
Hey, sorry to bother but the file just redirects to a page with a very long uninteligible text instead of downloading. Have i done something wrong

May 13, 2021
Hey, sorry to bother but the file just redirects to a page with a very long uninteligible text instead of downloading. Have i done something wrong
ya don't open the file, ya go into your appdata and replace the file, if you have your own costumes make sure to backup your costume file

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Right-click -> Save link as...

One should assume that's basic knowledge in 2022, but here we are.

• Angry
Reactions: Xhil

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
And you definitely have the exe and not the launcher picked? Sent screenshots of my config just to confirm.

Are you running it , first time, in desktop mode or game mode?
Thank you for the screenshots... Found the problem... For some reason when I press "add to steam" it adds the game to steam but... With a totally different path... Like something that doesn't even make sense... I don't know what's happening but now I manually added it and it worked.

Kristovpher

Nov 4, 2022
Can't figure out how to leave a review, so I'll say It here. Be aware that at the start of the game there is a VERY brutal rape scene, followed by torture and discussion of raping the dead body. It's a very big tonal shift from the rest of the game I've played so far. Also followed by a magical girl transformation so another weird tonal shift.

kindly_ask

Jun 19, 2019
Can't figure out how to leave a review, so I'll say It here. Be aware that at the start of the game there is a VERY brutal rape scene, followed by torture and discussion of raping the dead body. It's a very big tonal shift from the rest of the game I've played so far. Also followed by a magical girl transformation so another weird tonal shift.
Well, that's how the game is. It's one of the few very well-made R18+ games, but all the scenes (apart from precisely two exceptions) start at "rape" at the very lightest and often end much worse.
But you can still get a good mileage from everything else that's in the game, even if album content is not really your thing.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Well, that's how the game is. It's one of the few very well-made R18+ games, but all the scenes (apart from precisely two exceptions) start at "rape" at the very lightest and often end much worse.
But you can still get a good mileage from everything else that's in the game, even if album content is not really your thing.
there is no dragon sex and the pixi hardly has any content, so no.. this game isn't brutal. almost feels like a missed opportunity if you ask me.

nightfuryking

Dec 14, 2019
i have a saved file but the game is not reading it the game is only letting me start a new game and I'm using ver.1.2.2 and the save is not from a older version

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes