dgghdh

Nov 3, 2019
Yep, it doesn't load any plugin at launch. Maybe it's just not compatible with the 6xx version

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yep, it doesn't load any plugin at launch. Maybe it's just not compatible with the 6xx version
step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
Explained that use #577.
#553 is ok too.

Reactions: dgghdh

TitanBic

Jan 15, 2020
Important question: Can the fairy get fucked? :unsure:
Looks like additional fairy scenes will be added in the upcoming append.

From an author comment response on ci-en [sorry for the shit autoTL]:
Thank you for your support. In the append version, Iris plans to implement the main H scene, so please look forward to it!
So we should be getting at least one additional scene with for her.

May 13, 2021
i wonder if those can be shared without sharing the rest of the save
Google Drive

its my save file... everything is completed , only last h-scene is not unlocked..... iris, fairy and sister of ricca are there in costumes( trust me they look totally similar) if all u want is costume then download costume.sav file from that link, backup your costume.sav file before doing this just in case u wanna try your own costumes again

save location: C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft
Yes it is, go to C drive/Users/user/appdata/locallow/mogurasoft/holyknightricca and replace the costume.sav file, if you want to share costumes with another simply post your own costume.sav,
Hey, does anyone want to share their costume files? looking to try out some new looks
here's mine:

Chympimp

Jun 7, 2020
I've been trying to do the epiloge chapters, but my game keeps freezing, do you guys have any type of solution?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I've been trying to do the epiloge chapters, but my game keeps freezing, do you guys have any type of solution?
Try lowering the setting maybe.
Maybe an overold driver somewhere ?
Else you might have a corrupted file related to the chapter so re downloading the game.

Reactions: Chympimp

Chympimp

Jun 7, 2020
Try lowering the setting maybe.
Maybe an overold driver somewhere ?
Else you might have a corrupted file related to the chapter so re downloading the game.
I tried the lowest settings, playing in windowed mode and going back a few missions, so it's probably the save. Thx by the way

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Just tried this out and it works great (with 4k mod). If any one is curious:
1) Download or transfer locally in desktop mode and add .exe (not launcher) to Steam library in settings.
2) Switch to gaming mode and go to game Properties, Compatibility, checkbox and select Proton 7.0-3

To transfer save files:
In Desktop mode, open Dolphin (file browser) and enable option to see hidden folders then move files to...

Home\.local\share\Steam\steamapps\compatdata\(game's steam id)\pfx\drive_c\users\steamuser\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca

You can search for the folder as well.
I'm trying to make it work but it doesn't boot... also at moment proton 7.0-3 in not available anymore since proton 7.0-4 is out... are you still able to play it?

NotASmaertPerson

Apr 2, 2020
i downloaded the 4k textures and all that, but i dont see any options to change pubes and its really annoying
is it something u unlock later in the game cause that would be super annoying
Edit: uninstalled the mod and the option still wasnt there so just gonna assume it becomes available later
Edit 2: it was unlocked after stage 7, its really stupid to have it that way but oh well it iss what it iss

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
i downloaded the 4k textures and all that, but i dont see any options to change pubes and its really annoying
is it something u unlock later in the game cause that would be super annoying
Edit: uninstalled the mod and the option still wasnt there so just gonna assume it becomes available later
The 4k textures don't make the pubes disappear and there definitely is an option to change them (at the very least an on off). Several options do require progression in the story though so your theory is quite likely.

NotASmaertPerson

Apr 2, 2020
The 4k textures don't make the pubes disappear and there definitely is an option to change them (at the very least an on off). Several options do require progression in the story though so your theory is quite likely.
yeah i knew the mod didnt change it, was thinking the mod just might be overwriting it, but it shouldnt make the option disappear entirely so its most likley story progression
Edit: it was thru progression, its unlocked after stage 7

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is this close to being the final build of the game?
Should be the final build.
The dev is now working on the append and doind preparatory work for his futur work.
Any new build would be if he need to make some modification for the append or id he have to correct an uncorrected bug worthy of a new build just for it :D

Reactions: flynn0426

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I tried the lowest settings, playing in windowed mode and going back a few missions, so it's probably the save. Thx by the way
anyone hv the safe file for the 1.2.2?
I got here the Full Save for this game, including the Extra chapters (I'll admit I had to cheat for the 2nd Boss Rush chapter, I had forgotten I was on Hard mode by my own choice). I also made the Review for this game while at it. For the Review&Saves, link here:

Yea, I did like the scythe.... I later on figured out, upon examination, that it only helps against low-health enemies.... Well, I guess it still finishes the bosses on low health faster, right?.... (I might be a bit dumb, arguably)

Cogitationis

Aug 9, 2019
Anyone know any similar games? Never played one like this; anything similar in terms of art style? I've played Koikatsu but this has an actual story, missions etc. Just looking for another 3D game mostly

Reactions: Redcarn

Chympimp

Jun 7, 2020
I got here the Full Save for this game, including the Extra chapters (I'll admit I had to cheat for the 2nd Boss Rush chapter, I had forgotten I was on Hard mode by my own choice). I also made the Review for this game while at it. For the Review&Saves, link here:

Yea, I did like the scythe.... I later on figured out, upon examination, that it only helps against low-health enemies.... Well, I guess it still finishes the bosses on low health faster, right?.... (I might be a bit dumb, arguably)

Cheers man, you're a life saver. I spent many hours getting to the end just to get cock blocked.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes