thj3nkut3

Jun 18, 2022
can anyone help me where to put the save file, i opened the C:\users\ but i didn't see any appdata. PLZ HELP ;-;

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
can anyone help me where to put the save file, i opened the C:\users\ but i didn't see any appdata. PLZ HELP ;-;
AppData folder is in Users\YourUserName, for example: C:\Users\thj3nkut3\AppData
If you can't see it, it is hidden by default. You need to change folder settings of windows so you can see invisible folders etc.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
anyone able to share whats posted in his newset cien entry?

-It's Christmas but no gift to you, anyway there's Santa costume already
-Working on Chinese version
-Adjustment to change Ricca face to other character easily (Claire etc.)

I used google translated, think pretty much sums it up though. And really like a proper and simple way to dress up as other character.

Reactions: derakino999

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
-It's Christmas but no gift to you, anyway there's Santa costume already
-Working on Chinese version
-Adjustment to change Ricca face to other character easily (Claire etc.)

I used google translated, think pretty much sums it up though. And really like a proper and simple way to dress up as other character.
Iris face is good, now just get that small body and we're done. or the Dev could just add more scenes with larger mobs. like that red dragon that we never got to fuck for some weird reason. it's a good game it's kinda tame for some bizzard reasons. I mean he has a pixie here but he only uses her like twice maybe, instead of using her correctly.

Unlondon

May 14, 2022
hey so I saw this game and downloaded cuz the graphics were amazing, but i searched videos to know if there was a gallery. And I found one that was basically bestiality, although this has no such tag. So was it a mod or does the game contain bestiality?

Also are the rape parts avoidable?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
hey so I saw this game and downloaded cuz the graphics were amazing, but i searched videos to know if there was a gallery. And I found one that was basically bestiality, although this has no such tag. So was it a mod or does the game contain bestiality?

Also are the rape parts avoidable?

The game has bestiality, yes. But most scene are with humanoids (orc, gobelin, human....).

And no, rape is NOT avoiable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scud422

Dec 29, 2021
There's also another unavoidable rape scene about a third of the way into the game. However, all of the scenes are skippable, so you don't have to watch them if you don't want to.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
There's also another unavoidable rape scene about a third of the way into the game. However, all of the scenes are skippable, so you don't have to watch them if you don't want to.
also if you hate dragon sex, because apparently the Dev didn't think it was a good idea so there's no scene of that "should have in the game on day one"

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, hear me out.
How difficult would it be to mod the game and insert different models from other games?
Examples:

Both are also made in Unity. How does Unity even work? Each game has models that have their own bones and rigging system so we would have to re-rig the models bones and facial expressions and shit?
Yeah, i'm fucking high right now, but I HAD TO ASK

D1rzy Deeds

Jul 20, 2021
This game hurt me, Why are the sex scenes so good but so wrong :(
especially the part where she got sold to rich guy my god....

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes