Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, technically, an append is often more like a DLC. But not all circles use it like that. However, when the term pops up, it usually refers to updated and added content for a game that's sold separately from the base game.

BobDoleKnows

Dec 6, 2021
I got here the Full Save for this game, including the Extra chapters (I'll admit I had to cheat for the 2nd Boss Rush chapter, I had forgotten I was on Hard mode by my own choice). I also made the Review for this game while at it. For the Review&Saves, link here:

Yea, I did like the scythe.... I later on figured out, upon examination, that it only helps against low-health enemies.... Well, I guess it still finishes the bosses on low health faster, right?.... (I might be a bit dumb, arguably)
Excellent work on your website. I hope other's give it a look-see!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
Recently finished the whole game. Gotta say, its really damn good, fantastic even, despite how brutal the games content can be throughout. I was not expecting to play it as much as I ended up doing in the end.

Cant wait for the append content but at least I know it isnt out anytime soon so I dont have to worry about it for a while

Small gripes and complaints exist of course (lacking sex scenes for certain characters mainly) but not enough to detract from the game too much IMO. Hopefully the append will remedy that stuff. Either way Ive no doubt what they end up doing will be of great quality (unless they really mess it up somehow but i really doubt that will happen)

also forgot to comment on this

> Currently, we have our hands full with the development of the append and Chinese version, so we are planning to start working on the Steam version for release after the Chinese or append version is released.

Oh pog, an Append version
Theres going to be a Steam version eventually? HELL YEAH!!! Granted it wont be for a while as it looks like its going to b worked on after both the Chinese version and Append content are released but hot damn thats awesome. To whoever was saying that Steam would never allow this to release on their storefront, all I can say is im glad you are wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It's pretty optimised, actually. It's one of the better optimised h games out there, have you seen the kinda shit that other devs pull? XD
Also calm down, no need to shout.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
for the Nth time on the thread : yes
There will be extra content with the append (ie dlc) but there no ETA for it yet.
Thank you for responding but i did not have time to look through 136 pages to find that answer. and yes i did in fact search but came up empty.

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
It's pretty optimised, actually. It's one of the better optimised h games out there, have you seen the kinda shit that other devs pull? XD
Also calm down, no need to shout.
no not optimised in sex scene not all the game got big drop if some effect show up in game i'm getting 85 fps and in cinematique got drop to 30 fps so yes very good h game but need to be optimised more

Reactions: derakino999

kouki2299

Nov 4, 2017
can anyone fix this BepInEx plugin?
this is not working in version 1.2.2
i have lost touch with this author

1.1.0.png 1.2.2.png

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
no not optimised in sex scene not all the game got big drop if some effect show up in game i'm getting 85 fps and in cinematique got drop to 30 fps so yes very good h game but need to be optimised more
ye that's true especially whenever there are scenes with multiple camera angles the FPS do drop considerably i personally don't have a super strong computer so i thought that was the reason why but ye you're right i assumed it may be cuz the game like tries to load two instances or something but tbh i have no idea how it's actually done

Thank you for responding but i did not have time to look through 136 pages to find that answer. and yes i did in fact search but came up empty.
you don't need to do that you can see that in dlsite it's a purchasable full game and not in the upcoming games section

Misatox

Aug 21, 2022
anyone know how to get the Grapple scene unlock in Chapter 16 Spider temple? i let them knock my health down and hit me with the webbing but they hit me and kill me. no H Scene unlock

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
anyone know how to get the Grapple scene unlock in Chapter 16 Spider temple? i let them knock my health down and hit me with the webbing but they hit me and kill me. no H Scene unlock
You need black spider, not blue one. One is right behind the cage with the girl. It should perform a grapple attack (they glow pink for a moment before it).

Reactions: Misatox

Scud422

Dec 29, 2021
You can also unlock any missed scenes after beating the level. I think you just click on the ????? and it will ask you if you want to reveal the scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: linus.quotes
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes