linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
You must try KOIKATSU! :)
I´ve played Koikatsu for a while, and despite love the graphics and the models and stuff, I found it to be very boring story and gameplay-wise, I mean, maybe I´ve played it the wrong way, but all I reached to do was raising the h-stats of the girls and etc, so I had to drop it, I expect a lot more from a 35+Gb game tbh

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I´ve played Koikatsu for a while, and despite love the graphics and the models and stuff, I found it to be very boring story and gameplay-wise, I mean, maybe I´ve played it the wrong way, but all I reached to do was raising the h-stats of the girls and etc, so I had to drop it, I expect a lot more from a 35+Gb game tbh
Koikatsu, like most Illusion game is more a Girl customization game. You make you own girl and you bang her. The story is just to make the illusion (pun intended) of any gameplay....

So it's nothing like this game...

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Koikatsu, like most Illusion game is more a Girl customization game. You make you own girl and you bang her. The story is just to make the illusion (pun intended) of any gameplay....

So it's nothing like this game...
Yeah I think that too, I just mentioned it because someone has talked about koikatsu before

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
yeah it basically started with the guy who recommended koikatsu, let's see, gameplay-wise this is a fucking action game koikatsu is like the sims or something? maybe, MAAAAAYBE as far as h scenes go, you can get similar stuff and customization options in koikatsu, there's also those scenes you can download and yea you could get similar h scenes with customizable girls and monsters and shit like in holy knight ricca, beyond that they're nothing alike

Reactions: linus.quotes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
i'l love it as well best one so far but suffer with small opti issue as on some scene i'm dropping to 60 to 30 when camera zoom in but the all gameplay is fine run at 100 to 88 fps not fix yet those drop are cause my gpu got maxed out but still the best so far
have you tried to change the settings in the launcher to faster ?

and Rikka's movement speed can be reduced by the gear she's using, maybe you'resimply overcumbered

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Dude judging from your post history, you definitely have a shit PC. Every single thread you post in you literally say "THIS GAME UNOPTIMIZED!!!!111!!"
Get a job and build a PC ffs
You have been repeating the same shit in this thread like a broken record
tbh mahou arms' optimization IS shit, or was shit last i checked which was a long time ago so idk maybe it's better now but i doubt it, and then project extermination's is also far from perfect and i'm not sure if it's him or i'm confusing him with another dev but i remember he saying something like hurr durr it's made in unreal engine so it's gonna be demanding i mean yeah unreal is a newer engine than unity but don't blame it on the engine there are games made in fucking pixel game maker that look like GBA games that are more demanding than ricca, so yeah ricca's optimization is very very good, so guy probably wants to run it at high settings or something ...or he does have a really really shitty pc, and if i say that then it's quite bad haha

• Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
This game is pretty badly optimized. I'm running on a 3060 (130w) laptop, which should be plenty; but this game, while running well, it heats up like a mad man. I think most unity games suffer the same issue because unity just takes up a lot of resources unless you tell it not to. And if that is the case, a lot of devs don't do so .... probably because they don't know about it.

Oh, but it also does have slowdown when multiple cameras are introduced, now that I think about it.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This game is pretty badly optimized. I'm running on a 3060 (130w) laptop, which should be plenty; but this game, while running well, it heats up like a mad man. I think most unity games suffer the same issue because unity just takes up a lot of resources unless you tell it not to. And if that is the case, a lot of devs don't do so .... probably because they don't know about it.

Oh, but it also does have slowdown when multiple cameras are introduced, now that I think about it.
actually i remember back in the day there was an issue where this game overheated even strong PCs, they had to open some config.ini and set it to run at 60fps beacuse unlimited FPS overheated machines like crazy, i haven't heard of this issue since forever so thought that the dev fixed it on an update but who knows doesn't hurt to give that a try

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes