priscent

Nov 9, 2022
They're working on the append, the dlc basically. Think there was something about a release scheduled for early 2024 last I heard.
ahh thank you, I couldnt figure out what append meant. nice to know its still getting content. i'll keep it on my watch list then. cheers!

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
where do you guys find these? I can't find anything like that on their ci-en page
Most dev put the preview behind "free" plan. You have to log in on the Ci-En site and "follow" the dev to have acces at teh free plan content, which usually have CG and preview.

nathe

Feb 3, 2020
Dude judging from your post history, you definitely have a shit PC. Every single thread you post in you literally say "THIS GAME UNOPTIMIZED!!!!111!!"
Get a job and build a PC ffs
You have been repeating the same shit in this thread like a broken record
I met the same problem. my PC runs Wolong and forza horizon 5 games on high quality just fine and this game doesn't look like it requires a better computer than that, but its still laggy when playing this game.

Aug 22, 2021
I met the same problem. my PC runs Wolong and forza horizon 5 games on high quality just fine and this game doesn't look like it requires a better computer than that, but its still laggy when playing this game.
Don't listen to him, the game is somewhat unoptimized and pushes even my 3080/5800X desktop far harder than it should.

That being said, I don't expect this dev to have the time or experience to optimize to that level of detail, and the game will still run a stable framerate if you lower the specs without changing the in-game visuals too much (the H-scenes are a different story, but you can always change the settings back and run those from the title screen).

Reactions: nathe

jamespark2132

Jan 17, 2018
after clearing main story and miria's chapter, looks like there's 3 more chapters to be unlocked, does anyone know how to unlock them?

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
after clearing main story and miria's chapter, looks like there's 3 more chapters to be unlocked, does anyone know how to unlock them?
Check "Achievements". You should have a certain amount of "stars" to get them unlocked. Usually if you keep collecting everything throughout levels (white crystals, skills) you should have just enough at the end of the game.

AhoTori

Mar 26, 2023
Game crashes on me at the same place during a dialogue scene in chapter 14 where she's worried about the dog knowing she's on her period. I lose my video and my fans on my computer go crazy but can still hear the music and dialogue. Anyone know if there's any way to fix this?

meiji14

Jun 15, 2018
Game crashes on me at the same place during a dialogue scene in chapter 14 where she's worried about the dog knowing she's on her period. I lose my video and my fans on my computer go crazy but can still hear the music and dialogue. Anyone know if there's any way to fix this?
Limit framerate to 30?

AhoTori

Mar 26, 2023
Limit framerate to 30?
That did it, thanks! Had the same problem with Jedi Fallen Order and Warthunder. Wonder if I could fix them this way too.

My computer still doesn't like this game. Slowed my whole computer down before fighting the dragon and took something like two minutes to load. Better than crashing my video card.

AhoTori

Mar 26, 2023
How can I remove censorship?
help me
Check out this post
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Downloads]
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.2.2 EN version of the game

v1.22_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.58GB
(You will need +7.98GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.)

[Mirrors]
- 3.84GB
- 3.58GB
- 3.60GB
(File expires if inactive for more than 30 days)
[Sample Screenshots]:
Since the update of version v1.20, I've included the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K. In v1.22, the goblin and orc's penis skin tone has been adjusted to their flesh tone colors. The "A lot" pubic hair version from kumain's plug-in mod also got it's texture improved as part of the mod package.
(sample images in the above spoiler tag)

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

[Game's Default Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade]:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.​

-Discontinued-

Reactions: Exeon
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes