May 25, 2021
There from The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca Two Winged Sisters [ENG Ver.] 1.2.2 The Loli part is from Epilogue 1 "Ricca Thereafter, Restrained & raped by Claret last part of it!
The other one is from "Chapter 8" Ricca's body Modification the last part.
Oh okay. Thanks! Do you have the saveed data of it? I plan on update it and not interest in beating it again. >.<

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
But!, But! It has bestiallity All Over the Place in it now?
I think it's a question of tag on Dlsite.
Monster aren't beast. By making it a monster, the dev would avoid having to put the tag "beastiality", while staying with the dog skin he would be forced to put the tag...

One think I learn, it's not to try to make sense about other peoples thinking about fetish, and how they define them, in Hentai

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I Just completed the second sex scene with the goblin and stuff.... Out of curiosity, just how much ryona is in the game? Are all scenes this heavy or they do soften up?

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I Just completed the second sex scene with the goblin and stuff.... Out of curiosity, just how much ryona is in the game? Are all scenes this heavy or they do soften up?
I haven't got to the very end yet, but from what I've seen far (up to chapter 14) I'd say that yes, the game have really heavy stuff, if you're not that much into it, I wouldn't recommend to go ahead, or, you know, skip some stuff (I actually did it for 1 or 2 scenes that were not my cup of tea)

Reactions: Riujin

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The goblin scene in the church is the only real guro one.
Basically, all scene are rape, often dark (human or monster don't go easy on her, and she's take it hard mentally), but outside of being roughed (sometime really hard) there no real ryona or guro - no amputee, big slash or punching sequence for exemple (the water stage end is the likely only exception).

I might have forgotten one or two scene. But it's mostly her suffering mentally and trying as much as she can to not break don't. Most scene end before she gave up like you usually see in Hentai (and turn in full slut only thinking about being banged by big dick), although there a few scene where she end up lossing her mind to the pleasure...

Were is this Part at in game?
End game cinematic - you can got the extra content unlocked after watching it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
The goblin scene in the church is the only real guro one.
Basically, all scene are rape, often dark (human or monster don't go easy on her, and she's take it hard mentally), but outside of being roughed (sometime really hard) there no real ryona or guro - no amputee, big slash or punching sequence for exemple (the water stage end is the likely only exception).

I might have forgotten one or two scene. But it's mostly her suffering mentally and trying as much as she can to not break don't. Most scene end before she gave up like you usually see in Hentai (and turn in full slut only thinking about being banged by big dick), although there a few scene where she end up lossing her mind to the pleasure...

End game cinematic - you can got the extra content unlocked after watching it.
Thanks a lot, that's pretty much the answer I was seeking. I don't mind skipping a scene or two

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Looking for a The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca "v122 Full Save" with all unlocked with the Chibi Ricca and the Bicth traning parts.
Or if there in it were?
OK i Found Then!
There from The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca Two Winged Sisters [ENG Ver.] 1.2.2 The Loli part is from Epilogue 1 "Ricca Thereafter, Restrained & raped by Claret last part of it!
The other one is from "Chapter 8" Ricca's body Modification the last part.
Don't remember seeing wolf + orc scene. And I replayed Chapter 8 and not finding it. Can you guide me to it? Been so long since I'd completed the game...

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Chapter 22
The Ruler of Demons
Part 3 "Ricca's defeat against Archlich"
Parts:
Everyones bitch slave and
Bitch sex service.....
Thank you good sir. I'll be sure to check it out later.

(Btw, what's the changelog from v1.2.1 > v.1.2.2?)

Ren123456789

Dec 5, 2021
data.unity3d ? Look's like a in game file, How Big is it? And Were did you get it from?
Whin you download from here it looks like this: HolyKnightRicca_v122en.zip
3.7gb i downloaded it through the mega link, all there is in the folder is another folder called HolyKnightRicca_Data, theres nothing else

asddsa123321bruh

May 5, 2022
i know this has been asked before and i dont wanna be annoying but how do i get this to work?
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor plugin

Download (76 MB)

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Please Check.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow(at loading scene), remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.

Changes log.
22-12-12.
  • Fix the bug texture_replacer. (update)
22-10-09.
  • Replace Ricca's pu**y texture with Goshtic's new one.
22-09-15.
  • Updated uncensor plugin for fast. (customized for ricca only version)
22-08-23.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.1
22-08-22.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.0
22-08-20.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.1.1
22-07-30.
  • Changed files allocations.
  • Add rcc_rt_body_graffiti files. (from Goshtic's)

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll - Soft uncensor
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini
  • Uncensor_for_ricca.dll (replaced from 'DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp')
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll - Change textures on run-time with what prepared(ModImages folder).

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.
Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

step 5. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 6. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder and Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll file.

When changed scene, Textures are replaced. It makes some lags. But all Textures are changed, no more slowed.
If remove Ricca's body, There remains only 9 files.(Uncensored folder)

TMI.
  • I tried all 4k textures to works with Goshtic's. But Too large storage occupancy and too slow changing textures. It makes critical lags. So I dropped.
  • The soft uncensor what in torrents(Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip file), It's long time ago used soft uncensor. Downloaded(this contents) soft uncensor is faster than that.
  • Soft uncensor(DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll) is same filename of ManlyMarco's. but there are so many differents.
  • And It's faster than other's soft uncensor. compare it with others on Succubus Heaven's FPS if you have.
  • Texture_Replacer is used as image translator.(image change)
  • Two plugins's more infos(link) are at my Signature.
  • Have a good time.
the problem is, i cant get bepinex to work. game is x64, i downloaded the x64 version of version 577 from the link, clean working game folder, extract to \Game (where the ricca exe is, not launcher). but when i launch the game, it just opens as normal i think? the first time wasnt slower than usual, but there is no plugins folder, only config, core and unity-libs. also it creates the attached file upon launching, but i have no clue what that means. (it was .log but couldnt upload that so i changed it to .txt)

i know this might have been asked before but i searched like 50 pages and found nothing. i found one guy who couldnt get bepinex to work with this guide but that was an older version and they didnt post about solving it. if anyone could lend a hand, itd be much appreciated. sorry for bothering and thanks in advance

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i know this has been asked before and i dont wanna be annoying but how do i get this to work?

the problem is, i cant get bepinex to work. game is x64, i downloaded the x64 version of version 577 from the link, clean working game folder, extract to \Game (where the ricca exe is, not launcher). but when i launch the game, it just opens as normal i think? the first time wasnt slower than usual, but there is no plugins folder, only config, core and unity-libs. also it creates the attached file upon launching, but i have no clue what that means. (it was .log but couldnt upload that so i changed it to .txt)

i know this might have been asked before but i searched like 50 pages and found nothing. i found one guy who couldnt get bepinex to work with this guide but that was an older version and they didnt post about solving it. if anyone could lend a hand, itd be much appreciated. sorry for bothering and thanks in advance
How about try move game folder to another place ? (ex. "c:\Games\Holy Knight Ricca\") Game path must don't have any multi-byte characters.

Reactions: 0KO

vicknonosh

Feb 5, 2023
help i get stuck at the loading screen in both new games and continuation of games that i haven't even started yet

asddsa123321bruh

May 5, 2022
How about try move game folder to another place ? (ex. "c:\Games\Holy Knight Ricca\") Game path must don't have any multi-byte characters.
oh, yeah there was one multi-byte character in my directory, sorry i totally missed that! i changed the name of the folder and did the rest of the steps. seems to be working so far, thanks!

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023

Since the trial version was also updated, it was difficult to create four different files: Japanese product version, Japanese trial version, English product version, and English trial version. I hope you have no problems with your application.

I heard that the harrow with the dog may be caught in the examination due to news of the wind. I'm a little worried about Hellhounds, so I decided to create a model with nice monster-like horns so that it wouldn't be judged as a dog.
View attachment 2601989
Please understand if the product version has corners.

WHAT THE F%*K!! Now it Still Look's like a Muppet with horns!
Willlllll....It doss Look a Little Better the old one!
You want it to look kinda like this? :KEK:
1683490329479.png

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes