Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
you have the file for iris append? or video :) thanks
There no append yet. The dev just alked about what he wanted to add in the append he's working on.
Just read the thread and check teh ci-en. The link is in the OP and the site is in free access. Just create a free account and click on "follow" / "free plan" to get all the infos.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
boss rush being required for the extra stories finale is the worst part of the game, not only do you deal with bossess but i gotta deal with the ones i was lucky to beat the first time looking at you cockatrice and not to mention i have to START IT ALL OVER AGAIN IF I DIE ONCE

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i feared my wish for a succubus sisters bad end (defeat scene) would be gone with what ahem happened in the cave, but was pleasantly surprised by one of the archlich scenes

miiiiiin

Apr 9, 2023
I unlocked and customized the skill as I unlocked it, but suddenly died at once on all stages, not just stage 10.(hit once and die)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I unlocked and customized the skill as I unlocked it, but suddenly died at once on all stages, not just stage 10.(hit once and die)
Sounds like you may have crafted one of those skull things that weaken Ricca. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure there was one that caused her to die in one hit while she has it equipped. You may want to get rid of that.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Sounds like you may have crafted one of those skull things that weaken Ricca. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure there was one that caused her to die in one hit while she has it equipped. You may want to get rid of that.
Yeah, the red Skill which made all attack OS you (or at best 2 shot with the right protection).
It don't serve any purpose except challenge since there no achievement linked to it.
Just go in your item tab and use the skull to convert it back into some red gem.

Dec 17, 2018
Very good game but personally i only enjoyed the H scene before ricca get the curse from the succubus. I think the best rape scene goes to the Golem , hope they can make miria , claret and iris get fckd by the golem

Reactions: shizu_971
May 13, 2021
Yeah, the red Skill which made all attack OS you (or at best 2 shot with the right protection).
It don't serve any purpose except challenge since there no achievement linked to it.
Just go in your item tab and use the skull to convert it back into some red gem.
It also helps you get the scenes faster if you want to get them by dying

wih79

Jul 28, 2021
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor plugin

Download (76 MB)

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Please Check.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow(at loading scene), remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.

Changes log.
22-12-12.
  • Fix the bug texture_replacer. (update)
22-10-09.
  • Replace Ricca's pu**y texture with Goshtic's new one.
22-09-15.
  • Updated uncensor plugin for fast. (customized for ricca only version)
22-08-23.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.1
22-08-22.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.0
22-08-20.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.1.1
22-07-30.
  • Changed files allocations.
  • Add rcc_rt_body_graffiti files. (from Goshtic's)

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll - Soft uncensor
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini
  • Uncensor_for_ricca.dll (replaced from 'DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp')
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll - Change textures on run-time with what prepared(ModImages folder).

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.
Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

step 5. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 6. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder and Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll file.

When changed scene, Textures are replaced. It makes some lags. But all Textures are changed, no more slowed.
If remove Ricca's body, There remains only 9 files.(Uncensored folder)

TMI.
  • I tried all 4k textures to works with Goshtic's. But Too large storage occupancy and too slow changing textures. It makes critical lags. So I dropped.
  • The soft uncensor what in torrents(Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip file), It's long time ago used soft uncensor. Downloaded(this contents) soft uncensor is faster than that.
  • Soft uncensor(DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll) is same filename of ManlyMarco's. but there are so many differents.
  • And It's faster than other's soft uncensor. compare it with others on Succubus Heaven's FPS if you have.
  • Texture_Replacer is used as image translator.(image change)
  • Two plugins's more infos(link) are at my Signature.
  • Have a good time.

Hi, your mod is very good thank you so much.
i have a question. i think you are korean. and i'm too. so, how could i translate this game to korean?(mine is EN version1.2.2) please answer me ! thank you

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, your mod is very good thank you so much.
i have a question. i think you are korean. and i'm too. so, how could i translate this game to korean?(mine is EN version1.2.2) please answer me ! thank you
Nice to meet you. I sent a DM to you.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi. Can anyone tell how to force succubus in final of chapter 12 to do grapple attack?

She does any attack never tried to grapple me

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi. Can anyone tell how to force succubus in final of chapter 12 to do grapple attack?

She does any attack never tried to grapple me
I managed to get that grapple defeat.

I only had to wait for some time for this attack to happen. Though only switching to "normal" helped me to wait long enough and also to get in extremely close range of grapple

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Now if somebody can just make the Hell Hound/Polon Look better and not like a over sized big headed Rat!?
You know look like Wolf or hell a Dog!
That what the dev initially made. Just the normal dog getting like a hellhound....He got shot down by Dlsite because it was bestiallity and send back to the drawning board...

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes