pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That probably would help. I just tried it and im still getting slow downs on multiple cameras. But I am unsure if I'm doing the correct one. Also unsure if I should change the physics fps, as they might mess up the gameplay. I mean, having your game run your physics at a different rate than usual sounds like a bad time...... or goat simulator.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
That probably would help. I just tried it and im still getting slow downs on multiple cameras. But I am unsure if I'm doing the correct one. Also unsure if I should change the physics fps, as they might mess up the gameplay. I mean, having your game run your physics at a different rate than usual sounds like a bad time...... or goat simulator.
I ran this game just fine on a shitty gtx 1060 gpu with 3GB of VRAM. On my 3060 it runs even better, I made this post a while ago and that should have fixed everything. If not, then you're either bottle necked by your CPU or your GPU is underperforming.
Run a .

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I ran this game just fine on a shitty gtx 1060 gpu with 3GB of VRAM. On my 3060 it runs even better, I made this post a while ago and that should have fixed everything. If not, then you're either bottle necked by your CPU or your GPU is underperforming.
Run a benchmark.
how does one run a benchmark

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
This is a legit good game with great music. Shame there's no ledge grab but besides that very nice.

Pro tip, for eyes change to huge eyes with tiny pupils, makes her looked freaked out in every cutscene and who can blame her...

(for reference, goto 0:32 of this video )

Reactions: derakino999

Bastard.rat

Mar 11, 2021
Lose in the extra stage 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, basically this game is a H-tragedy. All H scene are either GoR or story ADV scene in which Ricca is ad the hands of evils / monster... so yeah, most scene are rather dark. Especially since the dev made Ricca act real-like when raped. Meaning she's not screaming for more 'cause it's soooooooo good after 3s... She's crying and trying to endure, cursing her fate.....

So, even with last update which allow to skip H-scene text to focus on the animation, it's not a game you play for vanilla sex. It's a game you play for the gameplay and the great animation... you have to be able to endure dark stuff (up to a point).

And as a side note, the first story goblin scene is one of the hardest scene in all the game.
do you know what chapter that’s is where you fight claret?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Any way to get new outfits or clothing into the game? Having to get real creative to make new outfits.
That would need making them with the right tool and coding knowledge. Also creating the code for the game to recognize them... and making sure they fit and move with the charater customization.

All in all, probably a lot of work for fan who are already with many many things to do...

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
what the, thanks for sharing the game. this game has no right to be so god damn good as a H game, I've gotten so used to half-assed H games that this out just outright blew my mind.

Im definitely buying this with my upcoming paycheck. Thanks for linking to the official site too!

But quick question, is this game still being updated or is v1.2.2 considered it's final release? I tried looking at the developer notes but I cant figure out anything

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
They're working on the append, the dlc basically. Think there was something about a release scheduled for early 2024 last I heard.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes