Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
anyone know when the update for belly/butt movement sliders and iris face selection will be added?
The game is finished. Any update to the game would be bug fix. The dev stated so in his Ci-En post.

All the new content you see in the Ci-En are content developped for the Append / DLC. And for now there no date of release (or any estimated date) announced. Even the global content (gameplay, story, H-stuff...) intended in the append have not been announced.

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

DragoonKnightL

Oct 4, 2018
Could someone explain how to get the grapple h-scene from the archlich? Because every time I get caught by the tentacle, he knocks me out of the grapple.

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
That isnt the grapple that leads to the H-scene. The one you need is where he grabs you himself and burns you while holding you in place.

Again, always be on the lookout for the pink aura that precedes a grapple. Those are the ones that lead to H-scenes

Carbonstars

Jan 4, 2022
Does anyone know if Iris' clothes are unlockable? If so, how? I know you get her wings at the end of the game, and the accessories from progress, but no idea on the others.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone know if Iris' clothes are unlockable? If so, how? I know you get her wings at the end of the game, and the accessories from progress, but no idea on the others.
All the clothes and accessory for Ricca are unlocked as ou progress the story. If you don't have what you want at the end of all the extra stage, then it's not included for Ricca by the dev.

Pyrai to have them for the append (or get a pro to mod the game to get them for Ricca... if you can found someone with the right skill first....).

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
I'm pretty sure they are going to be added. For now, I really loved Iris' and Claret's design (Claret is best girl) so I attempted to replicate them. The closest I could get to Iris' clothes was this, using the Christmas outfit plus a few adjustments. image.png

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Anybody there knows some similar games like this one, regarding animation style, amount of H content and gameplay/story style?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes