Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I wish he would have added more scenes with Iris. Maybe make her human sized or something but I liked her personality the most out of all the characters.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I'm in stage 6 or something and i FUCKING HATE IRIS
She's rude
Entitled
Bossy
Conceited
Condescendent
Disrespectful

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
just reached the character development point precisely at around half game and yo fuck ricca masterpiece ricca best girl and the fairy ye well maybe we can forgive her
also that arch lich is a fucking pushover, if it wasn't for his plot armor at his first boss fight i would of beaten his motherfucker sorry ass!

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Has anyone achieved using cheat engine? now now, i'm not like these fellas, i'm asking because i'm wondering what would happen if we could beat arch lich in his first boss phase or the orc we fight after that when ricca is untransformed

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Has anyone achieved using cheat engine? now now, i'm not like these fellas, i'm asking because i'm wondering what would happen if we could beat arch lich in his first boss phase or the orc we fight after that when ricca is untransformed
I hit Archie a fair number of times and there was no dent in his HP bar so it may be he simply takes no damage.

For the orc... That could actually be tested. First, you'd need to dodge the upward swing at the end of his charge by jumping at him so you end up on the other side of him, and then get deliberately hit so you're yeeted back up the hill you jumped down from. Then, you Throw Crystals at him a couple hundred times to see if it dents his HP bar.

It's crap damage, but from my attempts to use that stick to chop down a tree the damage from that stick is just marginally less bad.

Reactions: derakino999

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well, the 1st archlich fight isn't mean to be beatable. I think it's auto loose once you reach a certain hp level (archivement). As for the orc, yes you can kill it (for an archievement). The orc is easily killed by using a couple of sun orb that boost your stat for a short while.

• Wow

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Well, the 1st archlich fight isn't mean to be beatable. I think it's auto loose once you reach a certain hp level (archivement). As for the orc, yes you can kill it (for an archievement). The orc is easily killed by using a couple of sun orb that boost your stat for a short while.
Wait, so Arch Lich's HP DOES GO down!?!?!? I gave him a beating or so i thought and his HP was unscathed. Worth mentioning my damage output is crap, i beat miria with a 100 hit combo or some shit
And wtf about the orc, you serious!?!?!?!?

I hit Archie a fair number of times and there was no dent in his HP bar so it may be he simply takes no damage.

For the orc... That could actually be tested. First, you'd need to dodge the upward swing at the end of his charge by jumping at him so you end up on the other side of him, and then get deliberately hit so you're yeeted back up the hill you jumped down from. Then, you Throw Crystals at him a couple hundred times to see if it dents his HP bar.

It's crap damage, but from my attempts to use that stick to chop down a tree the damage from that stick is just marginally less bad.
Yeah, that's precisely why i was wondering if knowing arch's hp address in cheat engine could allow us to make it fucking 0! then we'll see what would happen

By the way everyone, where the fuck are the obtainable crystals in these latest 2 stages? i just can't seem to find them and playing as slowpoke untransformed ricca while challenging on its own is kind of exhasperating and time consuming

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
Wait, so Arch Lich's HP DOES GO down!?!?!? I gave him a beating or so i thought and his HP was unscathed. Worth mentioning my damage output is crap, i beat miria with a 100 hit combo or some shit
And wtf about the orc, you serious!?!?!?!?

Yeah, that's precisely why i was wondering if knowing arch's hp address in cheat engine could allow us to make it fucking 0! then we'll see what would happen

By the way everyone, where the fuck are the obtainable crystals in these latest 2 stages? i just can't seem to find them and playing as slowpoke untransformed ricca while challenging on its own is kind of exhasperating and time consuming
For chapter 22, you need to go all the way to the right, use your throw sword to scale the wall and get on the swinging chandeliers. For chapter 23, as soon as you have control over Ricca, go to the left and you'll eventually find a warp circle that takes you to where the crystal is. For the lost chapter, it's near the beginning. Just fly above the enemies on the first steep rail incline and you'll be on an area with some spark beetles. it's at the end of that area. As for the bonus stages, there aren't any silver magic stones in them.
ss006.png ss007.png ss008.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
WTF MIRIA IS PLAYABLE YOOOOOOOOO THAT'S HYPE!!!!
btw i'm not that far i meant
oh wait i just know what you mean, i meant these latest two chapters i am in hahahahaha where you fight the orc boss untransformed just after the unwinnable fight with archlich and in the stage with the best girl mage companion

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
WTF MIRIA IS PLAYABLE YOOOOOOOOO THAT'S HYPE!!!!
btw i'm not that far i meant
oh wait i just know what you mean, i meant these latest two chapters i am in hahahahaha where you fight the orc boss untransformed just after the unwinnable fight with archlich and in the stage with the best girl mage companion
For the stage with the orc boss, you need to survive until you get to the leftmost side of the map. You'll find it on the very edge. For the stage where you fight enemies with Claret, you can find the magic stone at the right of the map. It should be behind a tree that you need to cut down.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
For the stage with the orc boss, you need to survive until you get to the leftmost side of the map. You'll find it on the very edge. For the stage where you fight enemies with Claret, you can find the magic stone at the right of the map. It should be behind a tree that you need to cut down.
How!?
The orc kills me on 2 hits and there's no way i can dodge them as those boxes get in the way and ricca untransformed is too fucking slow.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
How!?
The orc kills me on 2 hits and there's no way i can dodge them as those boxes get in the way and ricca untransformed is too fucking slow.
Either you're trying on too high difficulty or you have the self killing skull item in your inventory.
If you really want on hard mode, get some healing cristal and / or use sun cristal too boost your resist for a while and run.

• Thinking Face

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
How!?
I got it playing on Hard Mode, and there are two ways to go about it.

1. When the orc charges at you, jump towards him. It will cause his upward swing to miss because you'll be on the other side of him. Then repeat and use the time to gain some distance and work your way towards the far end of the map.

2. Craft a bunch of Healing Crystals and keep using them to restore your health and let the orc homerun you to the crystal.

The second option is by far the easiest if you're willing to burn some shards.

• Thinking Face

ctaxxx

Jul 14, 2019
Has anyone successfully played this on a Steam Deck?
Just tried this out and it works great (with 4k mod). If any one is curious:
1) Download or transfer locally in desktop mode and add .exe (not launcher) to Steam library in settings.
2) Switch to gaming mode and go to game Properties, Compatibility, checkbox and select Proton 7.0-3

To transfer save files:
In Desktop mode, open Dolphin (file browser) and enable option to see hidden folders then move files to...

Home\.local\share\Steam\steamapps\compatdata\(game's steam id)\pfx\drive_c\users\steamuser\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca

You can search for the folder as well.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes