Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Honestly, one of the best games on the site. Unironically though, the fappability is lower than you'd expect because you genuinely feel bad for the characters. First time I've experienced that.

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
my pepega laptop cant play this game. Even the gallery scene is lagging lol. Is someone out there so kindly heart to make a gallery of it and upload it somewhere so i can watch the scene only

holyApex

Dec 26, 2020
ricca's story is depressing af

scenes were good tho

edit: just finished the bonus stages, it was worth it

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
Gotta go try to mess around with the game a bit. But if anyone has a working Cheat Engine CT file or something, please let me know. Mostly I'm just looking for infinite HP or sth like that, and uh first time going through CE tutorials + mistakes are gonna take me some time.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think they tried playing one-handed.
Possibly.

Still working on my Hard run, but i took a break after beating Archie for the first time. Even Hard is pretty doable, you just need to go all out offense and stay in their face because if they land a combo you get stomped on.

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
Lailaichi
You can find a few sample videos from my MEGA.nz folder. Though, they're 3840x2160 resolutions, hopefully your laptop can at least handle video playback of that...
wow nice tnx!! I can play it on my laptop! well if u have free time and if u dont mind i think you can slowly add more scene into it, if you have no problem with it!

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
SOMEBODY HAVE A 100% DATA FOR 1.18 PLS??
WHAT DO YOU NOT LIKE ABOUT THE NUMEROUS ONES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN POSTED IN THIS THREAD??
(Please answer seriously. I'm interested in which ones you have tried and what was missing or not working.)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ino this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the save function... where is it? Is it auto save? I remember saving it somehow while during the episode 1 intro, but I can't find the function again

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Ino this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the save function... where is it? Is it auto save? I remember saving it somehow while during the episode 1 intro, but I can't find the function again
game save is only avaiable in between stage, check the menu option during the stage selection / equip / shop phase.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
game save is only avaiable in between stage, check the menu option during the stage selection / equip / shop phase.
Still no save option? What's going on? Just achievements
Glossary
Settings. (No option to save in settings)
Title
End game

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes