Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
It is a bit confusing tbh, intro seems to be her getting worked over by goblins but later events often/always have her talking about not wanting to lose her virginity so perhaps in the full release it will be possible to do a virgin run?
I hope so yeah

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Wow, this game is amazing! I will be buying it for sure when it comes out. Their dlsite page says it will come out late this December? I hope that's right!

KaoruKen

Aug 21, 2020
Como se instala el parche sin censura? por favor algun heroe sin capa?

How is the patch without censorship installed? Please some Hero without a layer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
does anyone else have Avast and know why it tries to fuck your folder up by taking the exe and not even allowing you to put an restore the file or put an exemption and then let you reinstall?

I literally had to make a new folder, put an exemption in Avest, and then install the game to the folder i put the exemption on..

like srsly.. WTF?!? I never had to do that before.. before, I only restored the file if it took it and put and exemption.. done.

WOW.. fuck Avast

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
this game looks too good to be true. have you seen the amount of full content of how many episodes are there? it looks way too many. and each of these has camera and many positions control for each one of them? seems too good again.

this might be the greatest sex game ever released in recent years.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beep beep
Your plug in shows a fatal err on Belpin in my pc, and I want to try to fix it, so any clue? I'll post the error if necessary, and for now I gotta go sleep...

Sep 12, 2017
How do you get grappled by the golem?
He will do a swing with his arm surrounded by pink lights, but yea the demo has no actual scenes only a couple screenshots of a 'glimpse' of every possible H scene
Edit: There's actually a scene with a bunch of options in chapter 7

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
He will do a swing with his arm surrounded by pink lights, but yea the demo has no actual scenes only a couple screenshots of a 'glimpse' of every possible H scene
Edit: There's actually a scene with a bunch of options in chapter 7
And chapter three too, where you are captured by bandits

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
残念ながら、今作では処女状態でゲームクリアできま

Unfortunately, in this work, you cannot clear the game in a virgin state.
You mean, it's another one of those "games" where player has no agency at all and everything is scripted?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
You mean, it's another one of those "games" where player has no agency at all and everything is scripted?
..you care about such things when it's one of the largest content amount of fully controlled scenes in a game ever? each episode has a few positions with diffierent monsters and full camera control. there's like what? over 20 episodes? (can't remember) we aren't here for the gameplay, it sucks, it's very basic. 99% of the people here want the animations (it's not a wip, not looped crap but actual scenes)

Reactions: Matsu-Taka
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes