• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you remember which shader it is? they're all unnamed for me

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I think its #150 in globalgamemanagers.
There is a material named something like ActCharacterMozaic or something which points to a shader with filepath# 150.

I had to use UABEA to be able to look into the data.unity3d file but I have no clue how to patch it as I have never done it with a compressed file like the .unity3d before and the UABEA program may or may not have a bug that breaks things when it saves which was fixed a few days ago(not included in the latest release from august) so I couldnt bother trying anymore as I have no way of knowing if im doing it right and the bug is fucking me over or if Im just doing it wrong.

Well, good luck if you attempt it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I think its #150 in globalgamemanagers.
There is a material named something like ActCharacterMozaic or something which points to a shader with filepath# 150.

I had to use UABEA to be able to look into the data.unity3d file but I have no clue how to patch it as I have never done it with a compressed file like the .unity3d before and the UABEA program may or may not have a bug that breaks things when it saves which was fixed a few days ago(not included in the latest release from august) so I couldnt bother trying anymore as I have no way of knowing if im doing it right and the bug is fucking me over or if Im just doing it wrong.

Well, good luck if you attempt it.
Here is how normally find the right shader.
First I unpack the data.unity3d with assetstudio then move all the unpacked stuff to the *_Data folder and delete/move the data.unity3d because trying to mod the compressed files is a pain in the ass.
1635309577465.png
Then open the unpacked files in assetstudio then search basic terms like mosiac, pixelate, censor, etc. Find one that seems promising then right click it and got to "Show original file" this points to the .assets file the shader is in. Then open that .assets in this games case it was indeed in globalmanagers and then search for the unnamed shader with the pathid that assetsstudio showed, in this case 150
1635309401563.png

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Played the demo, ah man i was just hoping for virgin run.... But turns out....
It is a bit confusing tbh, intro seems to be her getting worked over by goblins but later events often/always have her talking about not wanting to lose her virginity so perhaps in the full release it will be possible to do a virgin run?

maxipad

Jan 5, 2019
is there any English translation, it says on one of the dev txt files there isn't one, am I just out of luck?

swilliam

May 26, 2017
is there any English translation, it says on one of the dev txt files there isn't one, am I just out of luck?
When you start the game there is a little settings window that pops up with resolution etc, bottom right you can change from Japanese to English.

nonosonic

May 9, 2017
I was quite amazed by this demo, no idea how I did not stumble on this game earlier than this but I am beyond impressed. Gave it my first review on this site.

It is a bit confusing tbh, intro seems to be her getting worked over by goblins but later events often/always have her talking about not wanting to lose her virginity so perhaps in the full release it will be possible to do a virgin run?
I get the impression getting her Knight powers from the fairy restored it. That said the end of the demo ends with a non game over sex scene but actually part of progression, paired with what the villian said in an earlier chapter and preview images on the devs blog showing an uncustomized Ricca with a womb tattoo I think a no sex run is unavoidable.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes