HolowWolf

Oct 14, 2020
hi is it just me being dumb or what ? in 1.2.2 you could upgrade the costume (by setting "costumeModificationEnabled": true, in config.txt), but in 1.3.2 i doesn't have it (neither in config.txt), it say in the patch "Implemented upgrade system for weapons and costumes (for changing stats)" is it not in costume change anymore ? Or is it after chapter 18 ? please
edit: nevermind find out that its after chapter 19 by reading the ci-en patch note of 29/09/2023 not the dl-site one ....

Last edited:

waynes1100

Mar 12, 2023
anyone has the link for the uncencored patch for the new version of the game ? i couldnt find the one i used for the previous version and so far the uncencored patches i downloaded does not work

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
No it's just: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
x64-based processor doen't matter. the point is game client's type.
you maybe have an x64 client. use
extract it to game folder.(where the HolyKnightRicca.exe file exists)
run game once. this take some time. if title is showed, close the game.
extract plugin pack to BepInEx\plugins folder. if BepInEx\plugins folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.

Reactions: Kogayou

uee

Aug 20, 2020
Hello everyone! I am trying to mod the game which I have data.unity3d extracted, after changing the items within how do I repack the file back to .unity3d file?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
x64-based processor doen't matter. the point is game client's type.
you maybe have an x64 client. use
extract it to game folder.(where the HolyKnightRicca.exe file exists)
run game once. this take some time. if title is showed, close the game.
extract plugin pack to BepInEx\plugins folder. if BepInEx\plugins folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.
OK got Working, But Not UniversalUnityDemosaics?

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
so i havent checked in on this for a while but have they added any customizations for voice?

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Goshtic hello will you be updating your 4k mod to 1.3.2 or should I go ahead and just do that bepin plugin stuff? Not requesting you to or anything but just curious if you planned on doing it because I don't mind waiting, your mod is great.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
is this the rumored update and append that was being worked on, or is this just like a small update and they're still working on the big thing?
because i'm confused at this update, i think i've fucking lost track of things XD

Reactions: bloodmane

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
is this the rumored update and append that was being worked on, or is this just like a small update and they're still working on the big thing?
because i'm confused at this update, i think i've fucking lost track of things XD
It's not the big DLC/Content addition. Seems to be fixes and some QOL that they worked on alongside the chinese language translation. The big update that's in progress was estimated sometime in the first half of next year atm.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It's not the big DLC/Content addition. Seems to be fixes and some QOL that they worked on alongside the chinese language translation. The big update that's in progress was estimated sometime in the first half of next year atm.
thanks friend, btw, do you know if the append is just new stages or does it also change existing stages and existing gameplay stuff?

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
thanks friend, btw, do you know if the append is just new stages or does it also change existing stages and existing gameplay stuff?

The big update that's in progress includes a few new stages according to the dev. It is also adding in new enemies (japanese kobold that's essentially a bipedal wolf, harpy), adding in new H-scenes into existing stages, adding new costumes, and something to do with the sub-characters. All I know is info from the Ci-en, and the dev is posting sneak-peaks occasionally and not much else about it since they want some parts to be a suprise.

Reactions: derakino999
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes