SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I immediately get a black screen whenever I open the game on my Mac using wineskin. is there any solution people know of (besides getting a Windows PC)?

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
so any news in regard the new updates? when he planning to do so
Been a while since I read the latest update but off the top of my head; The only thing major in the most recent update was that the dev was adding the sister as a menu picture instead of Ricca. You could also have her voice the opening intro too. She would be selectable over Ricca. There will be an option to toggle random too so you'd 50/50 between her and Ricca whenever you start the game up.

The rest were just normal progression updates. Release date of the DLC is still early 2024 but maybe closer to middle now because on the previous update, the dev mentioned that because of the overwhelming requests of wanting the Harpy monster gal, who initially only had non-h scenes, to have a h scene, it was going to be done but would delay the release slightly since it wasnt part of the development plan.

Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Been a while since I read the latest update but off the top of my head; The only thing major in the most recent update was that the dev was adding the sister as a menu picture instead of Ricca. You could also have her voice the opening intro too. She would be selectable over Ricca. There will be an option to toggle random too so you'd 50/50 between her and Ricca whenever you start the game up.

The rest were just normal progression updates. Release date of the DLC is still early 2024 but maybe closer to middle now because on the previous update, the dev mentioned that because of the overwhelming requests of wanting the Harpy monster gal, who initially only had non-h scenes, to have a h scene, it was going to be done but would delay the release slightly since it wasnt part of the development plan.
Glad they're making a h scene for harpy girl. It would be weird not to have one when the ghost girl does (and just about every other enemy).

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
Alright boys just came in. It’s not the DLC progression update though.

Chinese version scheduled to release on 29th September.

Dev also has plans to sell merch now. First merch is a banner/tapestry of the game’s title screen. More designs will come in the future. Artist handling it is the same Artist that drew all the game’s illustration.

We also get to vote for the layout of the first merch over at:

Note that this isn’t our monthly DLC progression update. We’re still expecting that towards the end of the month. For the record we’re at 12th for progression updates, waiting on 13th.

Happy Holy Knighting.

Silence56

Jun 28, 2020
Whenever I try to start the game, I'm infinitely stuck on a white loading screen. I've heard it takes a while to start the game, but I'm just curious how long it took you guys to load the game?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Trying to run kumarin's uncensor. BepInEx installed and working as intended, however I dragged the uncensor stuff into the plugins folder and nothing changed
Did I miss anything?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Trying to run kumarin's uncensor. BepInEx installed and working as intended, however I dragged the uncensor stuff into the plugins folder and nothing changed
Did I miss anything?
is BepInEx\plugins folder was created by BepInEx ? First run takes some time. if game shows title immediate, BepInEx is not loaded. first run process the download the "BepInEx\unhollowed" and "BepInEx\unity-libs" folders. if not exists, BepInEx is not loaded. in this case, try move game folder to another place.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
is BepInEx\plugins folder was created by BepInEx ? First run takes some time. if game shows title immediate, BepInEx is not loaded. first run process the download the "BepInEx\unhollowed" and "BepInEx\unity-libs" folders. if not exists, BepInEx is not loaded. in this case, try move game folder to another place.
First time launch took a lot of time. Tried moving game to different folder, can't see the 2 folders you mentioned, and uncensor still doesn't work, maybe I could try reinstall

By the way does anyone have a walkthrough of the arachne level? Rescued both people but can't find the drain crystal

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
First time launch took a lot of time. Tried moving game to different folder, can't see the 2 folders you mentioned, and uncensor still doesn't work, maybe I could try reinstall

By the way does anyone have a walkthrough of the arachne level? Rescued both people but can't find the drain crystal
Extract BepInEx to game folder. (where HolyKnightRicca.exe file exists)
First time launch takes some time as what I said. during time, downloading and make files.
your folder will be
BepInEx\
HolyKnightRicca_Data\
mono\
baselib.dll
config.txt
doorstop_config.ini
GameAssembly.dll
HolyKnightRicca.exe
launch.txt
UnityCrashHandler64.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
winhttp.dll
It's right installed. after run a game, BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. Don't use lastest BepInEx BE builds. It's BepInEx 6. my plugin is for BepInEx 5. use BepInEx BE #5xx or BepInEx 6.0.0beta(it's based on #5xx)

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes