priscent

Nov 9, 2022
is rape avoidable
You might be playing the wrong kind of hentai game if you're asking that question here, chief...

Defeat rapes are avoidable by just... not getting defeated by the enemies that trigger it. They are also non-canon and functions as a "what-if".

Story-related rapes are unavoidable and are canon. There are a few of them from what I can remember so if rape isnt your thing, I think you might wanna get away while you still can before it gets darker.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
is there a possession in this game and if it is...how do i get it ?
It's a defeat scene on a certain level with the gazer and wraith. Chapter 10. There's the after ending bonus levels too but it's only story stuff that isnt H scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
what did I do wrong? I used the 4k for 1.22 game and the game is version 1.22 also..

I also had flashback parts that are all white and grey shapes.. it only happens in flashbacks though..

but this picture is from an epilogue chapter, and it has color but no real texture I guess???

Tuti39

Apr 25, 2018
Is it possible to share files of "Ricca" characters ? The customisation in this game is really insane, you can change everything including colors. I've made some models already and I don't know if there ever was a place to share those. If there is any,
I would gladly do so. I'm also curious about what everyone made.

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
Is it possible to share files of "Ricca" characters ? The customisation in this game is really insane, you can change everything including colors. I've made some models already and I don't know if there ever was a place to share those. If there is any,
I would gladly do so. I'm also curious about what everyone made.
Yes! For that you have to share the costume.sav file. In fact, there are some that have been shared within this thread (including one by myself). AFAIK this will share all your costumes in your slots and the receiving user will just have to replace the file. I'm still not sure if you can do this for individual slots only though.

Reactions: Tuti39

renamath

Apr 10, 2020
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.
[Downloads]
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.2.2 EN version of the game

v1.22_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.58GB
(You will need +7.98GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.)

[Mirrors]
- 3.84GB
- 3.58GB
- 3.60GB
(File expires if inactive for more than 30 days)
[Sample Screenshots]:
Since the update of version v1.20, I've included the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K. In v1.22, the goblin and orc's penis skin tone has been adjusted to their flesh tone colors. The "A lot" pubic hair version from kumain's plug-in mod also got it's texture improved as part of the mod package.
(sample images in the above spoiler tag)

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

[Game's Default Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade]:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.​

-Discontinued-
Mega - doesn't work well for free guys :)
anonfiles - 3.84GB: expired
MIXdrop - 3.58GB: corrupted files
kioskloud - 3.60GB: expired

Can any good soul reupload this on GOFILE or Torrent?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes