ranawn

Oct 6, 2021
I've already asked the same question once just to find out that it seems there isn't anything out there that is similar to this when it comes to animation quality, content and playability... :(
Agreed, this is one of the best H-games I've played, and wish I could find more of similar quality

Reactions: NitroSM

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
is this game still in dev? No update for along time
The one that is available for purchase and in this thread (at the time of this writing) is the final, finished product of the base game. Its not in dev or unfinished, hence no update for a while.

The dev is working on the chinese version of the game (which is nearing completion) before continuing the development for the DLC which is scheduled to release in early 2024. Fun fact, when I backread all the updates the dev had posted, the English translation used to be by machine before it was redone by a translation company. If that isnt dedication to their product, I dont know what is lol.

If you're into talking with devs, leave a few words in the comment section. Translate your message into Japanese with Google translate or DeepL or whatever machine translator you prefer. The dev will always respond, whether it be criticism, feedback, questions or requests. Im speaking from experience, the dev is a really cool guy.

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
I got whiplash from this fucking game and it's just the 1st chapter.

I encountered the first
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and at first I was like "Oh yeah that great", then I get post-nut clarity and be like "This scene is taking way too long...
" and then I'm hit with the cheesiest magical girl transformation.

That's it, I don't care if this game will be good or bad I'm already sold on this shit.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
I got whiplash from this fucking game and it's just the 1st chapter.

I encountered the first
and at first I was like "Oh yeah that great", then I get post-nut clarity and be like "This scene is taking way too long...
" and then I'm hit with the cheesiest magical girl transformation.

That's it, I don't care if this game will be good or bad I'm already sold on this shit.
This is how this rollercoaster is just starting, believe me...

steven83629

Nov 12, 2022
I’m currently finished the main story, haven’t started the lost chapter of the big sis and the PTSD session.

There are two more chapters that haven’t unlocked. Are those secret missions? Or DLC missions?

Btw, is there an option for reviewing/unlocking all the H scenes? Or I have to go back to those mission again…

Reactions: Cryogic

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
There are two more chapters that haven’t unlocked. Are those secret missions? Or DLC missions?
Those are extra chapters you unlock by hitting an achievement milestone, so basically do a certain amount of achievements. You can check your progress towards such milestone within the achievement menu.

Btw, is there an option for reviewing/unlocking all the H scenes? Or I have to go back to those mission again…
There is a gallery mode in the main menu, yes. You can go through all 3D and Novel scenes in there and customize everything as usual. You could also go to the stage selection and on each stage there'll be a Heart next to a title which is the H scene for that stage; click on that and you'll revisit that scene.

Reactions: steven83629

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Those are extra chapters you unlock by hitting an achievement milestone, so basically do a certain amount of achievements. You can check your progress towards such milestone within the achievement menu.

There is a gallery mode in the main menu, yes. You can go through all 3D and Novel scenes in there and customize everything as usual. You could also go to the stage selection and on each stage there'll be a Heart next to a title which is the H scene for that stage; click on that and you'll revisit that scene.
You can also unlock all missed H-scenes from stage select by clicking on "????" if you're lazy finding them on stages.

Reactions: Kanafae

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
There was some H-scenes with zombies...
Don't they count as a "monster" tag instead? Not sure if I forgot anything, but there is only some attempted necro at the very beginning, and that is it (although yes, some scenes end with with the MC's death - but I don't recall any actual necro)...

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes