linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
THE best hentai game I have ever played. 10/10 .

Can any kind soul point me to a game with a similar high quality? Basically after playing this I can only think of playing 3D games (even though I have weak PC).
I've already asked the same question once just to find out that it seems there isn't anything out there that is similar to this when it comes to animation quality, content and playability... :(

Reactions: Iberioni
Oct 8, 2019
THE best hentai game I have ever played. 10/10 .

Can any kind soul point me to a game with a similar high quality? Basically after playing this I can only think of playing 3D games (even though I have weak PC).
Not hentai, but if you want games with good combat (because Ricca does have good combat) then I will recommend you DMC3-5

BouncyBalls

Jul 20, 2021
To be cut down to 1 HP because you've equipped the instant death item, the black skull or whatever.
I had all the default armor/equipment on, I didnt put on any special items. Decided after cheating in HP and stuff to just play the rest of the game naked with nothing on because... if I'm getting one tapped I might as well lmao

snake_dude

May 19, 2021
I had all the default armor/equipment on, I didnt put on any special items. Decided after cheating in HP and stuff to just play the rest of the game naked with nothing on because... if I'm getting one tapped I might as well lmao
its not an equippable item. it should be under the Consumables section where other healing items and the like go. If you bought one of everything from there, you likely bought the item that makes every hit from enemies one shot you

to get rid of it, simply use the item

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
I think the Chinese version will be released by the end of this year. An append version (DLC) is scheduled for release next year. I would appreciate it if you could wait. Thank you for your expectations The Chinese version of this book will be published in preparation this year. Supplementary edition (DLC) will be published next year. We hope you can wait.
Will been Waiting for 2 Years Now, So whats a other Year or 3...4....5......*
Whay i fill this way: My Dockter says maybe 1 more Year for Me.

Last edited:

Scud422

Dec 29, 2021
Not hentai, but if you want games with good combat (because Ricca does have good combat) then I will recommend you DMC3-5
If we're recommending non-H games, then Grime is free this week in the Epic store. Similar style of combat as Ricca and done in a 2D Metroid-vania type world.

In that same vein, Hollow Knight and Bloodstained are both fantastic games, and you can mod the latter so the player character and female monsters are nude.

Last edited:

palapapa

Oct 16, 2022
The game for some reason has ABNORMAL amounts of lagspikes when Ricca's armor breaks. How do I fix that? I'm using the 4K texture pack, but the issue occurs even with the normal textures and while the game is running at 640x480. It majorly fucks with boss battles and the game is near unplayable on Hard because of that reason.

Also, somehow applying the uncensored patch removes the ability to access the Modify button in Costume Change...

Any help would be appreciated!
View attachment 2612985
Just found that you could set "costumeModificationEnabled": true to enable this. Pretty cool.

palapapa

Oct 16, 2022
For some reason I get a massive performance drop whenever Ricca's clothes break, the game runs perfectly fine otherwise but it drops to something like 1frame per 10 seconds during the break animation and stays under 10fps until I reset the stage. I am using the 4k textures mod but, as I said, it runs perfectly the rest of the time without any frame drops
Do not use the 4K patch. I have the same issue and that patch's effect is barely noticeable.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Do not use the 4K patch. I have the same issue and that patch's effect is barely noticeable.
I'm only using high-res genital textures from that patch since it's possible to install separately (because default ones are quite low res since game was censored by default). Don't see any FPS drops.

Federico51115

Apr 4, 2022
One question, can you put a skin for the protagonist? to change her appearance so that, for example, the main character is identical to rosa (pokemon).

Federico51115

Apr 4, 2022
Do you have enough money to hire a good dev/graphic artist for a month or two? Then yes probably. If not, then no.
I don't know if I explained myself wrong, but I am referring to changes in clothing, skin color, breast size, etc. so that they resemble other characters, I do believe that it exists, but I don't know if there are character designs specific

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I don't know if I explained myself wrong, but I am referring to changes in clothing, skin color, breast size, etc. so that they resemble other characters, I do believe that it exists, but I don't know if there are character designs specific
There customization option. But you can only use the one put in by the dev, it's not mod friendly like Illusion's game. So yeah, you have some few hairstyle, color and MC size (waist, breast...) customization as well as ONLY the dev made clothing.

Sadly, outside of the breast, you can't make big change, since any change on the girl proportion (as well as the clothing), have an effect on her overall weight, which have an in game effect on jump distance, reach or speed....

If you want anything outside of what is already in the game, then you need someone to create it and implement it in the game (hence hiring a skilled person).

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
is this game still in dev? No update for along time
I know this is F95zone so you're probably used to western (and glorious vodka-land) devs, but no this is a game that actually ended up completed with the dev making most of the money from the sales of a finished and working product. Thread still has a lot of activity because there is an upcoming DLC/Expansion pack due to be completed early next year I believe, with language support also coming.

As it is, the game is able to be played to completion (giggity) in both English and Japanese. Anything upcoming is bonus content.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes