FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Don't they count as a "monster" tag instead? Not sure if I forgot anything, but there is only some attempted necro at the very beginning, and that is it (although yes, some scenes end with with the MC's death - but I don't recall any actual necro)...
Well, I dunno...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Don't they count as a "monster" tag instead? Not sure if I forgot anything, but there is only some attempted necro at the very beginning, and that is it (although yes, some scenes end with with the MC's death - but I don't recall any actual necro)...
They're described as rotting and putrid, so yes a walking corpse is still a corpse

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Is this game complete? The story has an ending so...

This is one of the rare gems that is both fun to play and has great h-scenes. I hope the dev makes more games.

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
In the current latest update from the dev, he mentioned that this game now has a doujin. The artist is the same artist that drew the Rikka chibis, just thought it was interesting enough to share. The scenario in the doujin is a different take to the game over H scene we get when we lose to the bandits in the quarry stage.

link:
doujin's link:

One more interesting thing to note, the monthly update we usually get was delayed for July's because the dev wanted to include the doujin in his update but it wasnt ready until now. Either he just wanted to help promote the artist's work or it must be a really good take as an alternative game over scene.

Also, the harpy race we saw from the previous month's update now has a H scene that's getting implemented because of the many requests in the comments. This does delay the append version by 3 weeks to 1 month tho, hopefully we still see the release around early 2024. Cant wait for the DLC.

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 2840435

I can't figure out how to get this sword, any help.
You need to go back to where the two boxes connected by a chain are. Get to the chain above those boxes by lowering one of the boxes. Get to the platform with the chest containing health, then jump and destroy the stack of boxes on the right. You'll need to have double jump to access this area.
1691640347133.png

Reactions: bndlover

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor plugin

Download (76 MB)

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Please Check.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow(at loading scene), remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.

Changes log.
22-12-12.
  • Fix the bug texture_replacer. (update)
22-10-09.
  • Replace Ricca's pu**y texture with Goshtic's new one.
22-09-15.
  • Updated uncensor plugin for fast. (customized for ricca only version)
22-08-23.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.1
22-08-22.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.2.0
22-08-20.
  • Texture_Replacer plugin updated to v1.0.1.1
22-07-30.
  • Changed files allocations.
  • Add rcc_rt_body_graffiti files. (from Goshtic's)

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll - Soft uncensor
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini
  • Uncensor_for_ricca.dll (replaced from 'DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp')
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll - Change textures on run-time with what prepared(ModImages folder).

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.
Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

step 5. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 6. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder and Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll file.

When changed scene, Textures are replaced. It makes some lags. But all Textures are changed, no more slowed.
If remove Ricca's body, There remains only 9 files.(Uncensored folder)

TMI.
  • I tried all 4k textures to works with Goshtic's. But Too large storage occupancy and too slow changing textures. It makes critical lags. So I dropped.
  • The soft uncensor what in torrents(Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip file), It's long time ago used soft uncensor. Downloaded(this contents) soft uncensor is faster than that.
  • Soft uncensor(DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll) is same filename of ManlyMarco's. but there are so many differents.
  • And It's faster than other's soft uncensor. compare it with others on Succubus Heaven's FPS if you have.
  • Texture_Replacer is used as image translator.(image change)
  • Two plugins's more infos(link) are at my Signature.
  • Have a good time.
This needs to be pinned on the OP for Uncensor patch. 10/10 must have.

The instructions are pretty clear but if you're dumb like me:

-Simply download the two files (the actual mod and Bep_unity_x64)
-Extract Bep and paste the contents inside the "Game" folder
-Launch game once and close it
-Now extract the actual mod and drop the contents inside "plugins" folder which will be inside Game>BepInEx>plugins

That's it, enjoy the uncensored game! The 4K texture mod is a bit overkill and not worth it imo

za_warudo56

Dec 20, 2022
one of the best game i ever played i loved everything in this game the gameplay was really fun and the h scenes was a 3d scenes and the story was good the ost in this game was so good and fit the game trust me u will never regret playing this game

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes