Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Will they put the Uncensored 4K Texture Mod in BepInEx to override the Textures So may be Models to will need the Models name to over ride it! Have seen others do this, Games like Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero and The Planet Crafter they use Unity to! Put me i do not know how to do this!

Kokodayo113

May 14, 2021
Will they put the Uncensored 4K Texture Mod in BepInEx to override the Textures So may be Models to will need the Models name to over ride it! Have seen others do this, Games like Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero and The Planet Crafter they use Unity to! Put me i do not know how to do this!
i think whe need some expert modders help

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
i think whe need some expert modders help
Yep! been trying to get some help over at loverslab but nobody has! I have a page up there to:
Not really, You just need some basic English skills and the will to use the search function. The entire process has been explained more than once in this thread, along with its problems and limitations, one of which being that object IDs change between updates, making a static Bepinex plugin impractical.
As for mesh modding/replacement, it's still impossible to do, analogously to the texture replacement, however, a quick look over at UABEA's github at least lists mesh export as a planned feature. Until then, you'll have to manually replace meshes, along with all necessary resources, which requires Unity knowledge.
Also, if you have a look at the character meshes in AssetStudio, you'll probably understand that there's more to it than just swapping out a single mesh and expect the game to accept that.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
It´s possible to change the outfits to the other characters via Cheat al least? or only Ricca is possible?
From the look of it, the outif are not part of the characters models, meaning that it should be possible if you found the right part of the code to edit.
But not sure if other character clothe are made to adjust to theirs size, meaning you could have clipping and partially hiding outfit....

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I was refering to the par tof the code taht say which texture.... aply where and when . . .

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Free Follower extra info :

中国語版を開発中です(定期報告)

の開発が進行中です。DLsiteで です!
では7月中旬の発売予定を記載していますが、テキストの翻訳の修正に時間がかかっているため間に合いそうにありません。1年以上ずっとお待たせして申し訳有りませんが、引き続きお待ちいただけると幸いです。

アペンド版を制作中です

今月もモデリング強化月間として3Dモデルを作成していました。新たな脅威として立ちはだかる魔物を2体ご紹介させていただきます!

コボルト

アペンド版ではゴブリンに代わるザコ敵として犬の魔物「コボルト」が登場します。体力はゴブリンとあまり変わりませんが道具を使いこなす器用さを持つことが特徴です。

▲素手、ツルハシ、クロスボウのバリエーションを用意しました。ゴブリンよりも強敵です。
コボルトはHシーンでも活躍します。これから作成していく予定なので進捗したら記事で紹介できたらいいな~と考えています。

ハーピー

鳥人間の魔物「ハーピー」を作成しました。作る予定は無かったんですが、空を飛ぶ敵を増やしたかったことと「女の子モンスターを増やすべし」というお告げを受信したので徳を積むために作りました。

▲わからせたいニヤけヅラが特徴のデコッパチぺたんこロリハーピー。
ゲーム中のアクションは羽根や竜巻を飛ばしてくる感じになりそうです。
ハーピーが活躍するHシーンは予定していないですが、良いプレイが思い付けば作るかもです(そしてまた増える工数)。同じ鳥人間のセイレーン要素をミックスして催淫ソングを歌わせてもいいかもしれないですね~♪

今月は中国語版の翻訳の確認やデバッグを10日間くらいしていたことと、発熱・頭痛・首痛・アナル痛のオンパレードでアペンド版の進捗は芳しくありませんでした。体調不良はきっと梅雨のジメジメと気圧のせいなので心配無用ですが、先日受診した健康診断で何事もないことを願うばかりです。

そんなこんなであまり進んでいないので、応援プラン特典ではアペンド版のHシーンから手短にスクリーンショットを3点ほどご紹介です。過去記事で紹介済みのHシーンのスクショも含みますし未紹介のHシーンのスクショもいずれ記事で紹介するつもりです。

Bassically,

working on debugging Chineses version.

The append version will have kobold instead of goblins as weakling. About same strengh but Kobold can use different weapons & tool.
1687981890290.png
1687981899274.png

Creation of the Harpy enemy to get more kind of aerial enemies (so far, no plan to feature the harpy in H-scene, but if he can come with some good setting he might do it - gogogo make comment if you want to see them).
1687982019300.png
1687982025464.png

Pay follower (which I'm not) have 3 screenshots from append H-scenes.

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Noice, more enemy diversity coming up in the DLC so far, looking like it will be worth it. Shame that it's Jap kobolds, but hey at least it ain't more filthy greenskins. Female Harpy might be a tough one to settle on a scene for, but the dev could always go for the 'traditional' harpy in air, legs locked around MC route. Or have them as more of a support attack, pinning the MC down with talons for the other mobs.

BouncyBalls

Jul 20, 2021
I dont know if the game is just stupidly difficulty, but I'm getting one tapped by everything? Surely this isn't how the game is designed, because if it is that is fucking stupid lol.

I even set difficulty to "Casual" but even the weakest enemies are still one tapping me out of mid air,
I cheated in a bunch of gems, put them all into defense and health, and still cant survive 1 hit of anything... what is the point of health?

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
I cheated in a bunch of gems, put them all into defense and health, and still cant survive 1 hit of anything... what is the point of health?
To be cut down to 1 HP because you've equipped the instant death item, the black skull or whatever.

Oct 8, 2019
For some reason I get a massive performance drop whenever Ricca's clothes break, the game runs perfectly fine otherwise but it drops to something like 1frame per 10 seconds during the break animation and stays under 10fps until I reset the stage. I am using the 4k textures mod but, as I said, it runs perfectly the rest of the time without any frame drops

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes