KLeini_22201

Sep 8, 2022
Hey guys, so I think the game bugged out for me since I am playing on potato and still decided to download the 4khd mod, and everytime I load my game into an event, my potato would run out of ram and force the game to crash just trying to load. Usually not a problem to me since I know how to minimize ram consumption by lowering resolution and I can just reboot the game, play with default outfit and try again. However during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. My potato crashed and I rebooted into the game, it continued on the
. After returning to lobby, game said "New Outfit Unlocked".
. Could be bug? Or do you guys know anyway to just unlock outfit through game files? Thank you. :'>

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Hey guys, so I think the game bugged out for me since I am playing on potato and still decided to download the 4khd mod, and everytime I load my game into an event, my potato would run out of ram and force the game to crash just trying to load. Usually not a problem to me since I know how to minimize ram consumption by lowering resolution and I can just reboot the game, play with default outfit and try again. However during the
. My potato crashed and I rebooted into the game, it continued on the
. After returning to lobby, game said "New Outfit Unlocked".
. Could be bug? Or do you guys know anyway to just unlock outfit through game files? Thank you. :'>
potato? What is That?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
The game for some reason has ABNORMAL amounts of lagspikes when Ricca's armor breaks. How do I fix that? I'm using the 4K texture pack, but the issue occurs even with the normal textures and while the game is running at 640x480. It majorly fucks with boss battles and the game is near unplayable on Hard because of that reason.

Also, somehow applying the uncensored patch removes the ability to access the Modify button in Costume Change...

Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
From Ci site:
I'm glad that you're looking forward to the append version as well! * Scheduled to be distributed at the same time as the release of the Chinese version. Ok the Chinese version is out so what is the " append version " ?
OR is the" Chinese version" out??

Last edited:

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
[snip]
Oh just to let know to do a VR version wold be a LOT of work for devs to do and wold take a LOT of time to do to!
Respectfully, you don't know what you're talking about. This is a Unity game and as such almost out-of-the-box compatible with VR. Basically, the dev has not much more to do than set a few toggles and ideally prepare some default views for the HMD to use. Unity itself already has OpenVR as well as OpenXR support (depends on which Unity version the game is developed with), but 3rd-party plugins also exist, if the dev doesn't want to fiddle with controller support/input mapping themselves. Even if they don't do any direct implementation themselves, just enabling a very basic VR support would already allow the user to make use of free tools like OVR Advanced to handle the camera themselves.
In the case of this game, it would make the most sense to only enable the VR view for the non-sidescroller scenes - or just limit it to the gallery right away.
Apart from that, hackier options are available through modding. For example, several older Illusion games without native VR support were made compatible through mods based on the VRGIN framework. Alternatives for IL2CPP games (which Ricca is one of) have been released in the past and would probably be applicable to this game with some tinkering. Unity games not getting VR support, despite it being so easy, usually comes from devs not having the hardware themselves to be able to test, or a general ignorance of the topic.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Making the game "compatible" with VR may be just a few toggles and a recompilation.
Making the game playable is much more work.
And making it good is even harder.

I think pansch was thinking of the first case, Tom216431 of the third.

Sarnia

Aug 8, 2017

Finally finished this game. Probably the only H-game I'll ever finish properly with Horny always getting in the way with these games.

I've always had a rape fetish but somehow this game having unavoidable protagonist rape made me feel that feeling of non-consensual-ness in a more unpleasant way. (only for those particular unavoidable scenes though)

The horror really sets in after that Raincaller scene. Can never see those bastards nor this game as a whole the same after that. By the last 5 or so stages I was just hyped up and wanted to see Ricca brutalize Arch-lich ala-Kratos style. 10/10 Glad we got a happy ending for Ricca.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Will just Played it all the way to the End for the 6th Time and Still the same stuff over and over....Ea...Ea...Ea...*
So going to Pack it all up and what 6mhs or a Year and see if there's some stuff to look at, Have a LOT of other Games to play and Forever Skies comes out on the 22 YEA!!!! need the room!

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Look in C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca Put all the Save/costume/system.sav Files in there!

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Ohhhh I'd LOVE to but do not know How? May be can put models in to BepInEx to overright it?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes