Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
I assume you're referencing our process of doing our own archive compressions.
Re-zipping allows us to use better compression methods and gives us smaller archive files.
We do this for two reasons:
1. Smaller files are quicker to download for users.
2. Smaller files means we can have more files on the servers we use to seed these torrents. The space we save with file compressing a singular title might not be significant, but it becomes so when we're hosting over 16,000 titles.
Additionally, having our files compressed doesn't stop them from being seeded. You just extract the archive to your preferred directory, play it there, and your client will keep on seeding the archived file.
I understand your point, but most people would still download from F95 mirrors.
It would easier for people to download files from said mirrors and seed them instead.
For example, SamuraiVandalism is split into 3 parts. It is better to make a torrent of the same 3 files so user can just download 1 part and seed it while downloading the 2 others though P2P.
You repacking the files doesn't save that much space, it would be better to use whatever compression your server file system (maybe ZFS?) support.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
thanks for the thorough review doomken
i've gotta say, i liked the previous tentacles textures more and i don't like the cheeks puffing on blowjob
other than that, everything looks great

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know if the patch that removes censorship still works in this version? I am following the steps and the censorship continues

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Yea the old save files do not work, I had my end game all most done and had all most 10'000 Magic stone BUT now just have 45 of them so most of the outfits are locked and do not work now!

Last edited:

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
( Does anyone know if the patch that removes censorship still works in this version? I am following the steps and the censorship continues)

Will After 4 Days It's Still Working for Me!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I understand your point, but most people would still download from F95 mirrors.
It would easier for people to download files from said mirrors and seed them instead.
For example, SamuraiVandalism is split into 3 parts. It is better to make a torrent of the same 3 files so user can just download 1 part and seed it while downloading the 2 others though P2P.
You repacking the files doesn't save that much space, it would be better to use whatever compression your server file system (maybe ZFS?) support.
Compressing space for our servers alone doesn't make sense. The main point is saving space on our node and having less data to transmit over P2P (we have to upload less data, and users have to download less data, win-win).
Our goal is to be an alternative to the file hosts from the OP; for people who don't want to/can't use them.
There's not enough games split into multiple parts for it to be a significant issue, and either way when we do have one, we merge the parts and upload it whole, so users don't have to worry about downloading one file from a mirror, and two as torrents.

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
>uncensored not working
I'm having no problems with this, thanks to @kumarin

>download zip from here
>download latest for x64 windows from build links (litirally just the latest artifact on the list)
>run once
>add plugins here:
1696476362548.png

*boom* you're done.

Reactions: Kiskocya

WaxOn_WhacksOff

Oct 5, 2023
And How do i do That? What file do i look in? Were do i edit my save at?
Save files are located in C:\users\<your username>\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca\
You can edit crystal count in savefile.sav but there are two areas to change. One only affects what displays on the Continue screen and the other is your actual crystal count for when you go buy stuff. Just look for your current crystal count number (hopefully it is unique) and then change the two areas in the .sav file.
You can unlock the scenes in system.sav by setting each scene to true.

I was able to reuse my saved games from version 1.2.2 when playing 1.3.2.
I was not able to get the uncensor to work (running on Linux with Wine 8.17).
I left only one DLL (Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll) in the /Game/BepInEx/plugins/ folder.
I tried leaving the "Uncensored by qoselt" folder in /HolyKnightRicca_v132en/Game/BepInEx/plugins/ModImages/ and I also tried moving the subfolders (genitals, Ricca's Body) to the /HolyKnightRicca_v132en/Game/BepInEx/plugins/ModImages/ folder and deleting the "Uncensored by qoselt" folder, but the censor still remains.
I also tried opening winecfg and added HolyKnightRicca.exe and then edited the Libraries for it to add "winhttp (native, builtin)" override but the uncensor still does not work (I tried both folder paths listed above). The winhttp override is needed to add English translation using BepInEx to other Unity games made by Illusion so I figured it was worth a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewwman79
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes