Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
OK got this from: Cl-En
Mogura Soft October 1, 2023 18:25 Thank you for your question. Basically, you can complete the update by replacing the game on your PC with the new game you downloaded from FANZA. Save data is saved in a separate folder from the game itself, so even if you move the folder in the game or replace the contents, the save data will be maintained. For details on how to update, please refer to "How to update from an older version" in Readme_XX.txt (XX varies depending on the language) included with the game. The folder where save data is saved can be opened from the launcher's "Open save file directory" button. Thank you very much.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
>uncensored not working
I'm having no problems with this, thanks to @kumarin

>download zip from here
>download latest for x64 windows from build links (litirally just the latest artifact on the list)
>run once
>add plugins here:
View attachment 2981108

*boom* you're done.
I downloaded latest BepInex (Mono) windows x64... or should I download ( IL2CPP )?. the plugin folder was created I pasted ModImages folder and uncesor_for_ricca_net6.dll. And I've tried the first scene you can unlock with slime, and still censored.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I downloaded latest BepInex (Mono) windows x64... or should I download ( IL2CPP )?. the plugin folder was created I pasted ModImages folder and uncesor_for_ricca_net6.dll. And I've tried the first scene you can unlock with slime, and still censored.
This game's client is unity 2021.3 + IL2CPP. must use il2cpp.

Reactions: Perelik

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017
so if i understand it right the 4K mod do not work only the standard uncensored mod works right ?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
so if i understand it right the 4K mod do not work only the standard uncensored mod works right ?
There were updates to the game's textures, and physics were added to more body parts of the girls.
Highly likely a texture mod like that would become incompatible with the update. Game files affected by the mod very likely no longer exist/moved/renamed and overwriting the updated files could cause issues such as CTD.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
>uncensored not working
I'm having no problems with this, thanks to @kumarin

>download zip from here
>download latest for x64 windows from build links (litirally just the latest artifact on the list)
>run once
>add plugins here:
View attachment 2981108

*boom* you're done.
The truth is that I'm not finding out anything, many times things are explained as if we all knew about these things, and in the link on the first page it only said download and place it in the Game folder, and now I see that you have to have 3 or 4 things downloaded and a doctorate xDD

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Let's see if someone can help me, it says to download that Bep, I download it, I put it in Game, I start the game, it starts downloading things, and there is supposed to be something in the Plugins folder, and there is nothing

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Let's see if someone can help me, it says to download that Bep, I download it, I put it in Game, I start the game, it starts downloading things, and there is supposed to be something in the Plugins folder, and there is nothing
Not quite, no. The plugins folder is initially empty. You need to place the plugin file in it yourself.

Sazoji Your instructions are good, but the zip in step 1 is not used until step 4. This is confusing.
I think you should reorder the steps:
1. download latest for x64 windows from build links (literally just the latest artifact on the list)
2. run once
3. download zip from here
4. add plugins
5. keep Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll, remove Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll and Uncensor_for_ricca.dll

Reactions: AkaneBlade

Perelik

May 12, 2019
On the main page go to the link of Uncensor Patch and download the archive. Now go and scroll down to Artifacts. Click on the top one (last one) and you will see there are many version, depends on your OS, BUT also you need the (IL2CPP) version -- "your OS". Not (Mono) not (NET) but (IL2CPP)!!! . Download the archived BepInEx and then extract it to HolyKnightRicca_v132en -> Game folder. After that in the same folder is the game exe file. Run it and you will see a CMD window doing... stuff, and after it finishes the game will launch and you will be in the main menu. Nothing else needed and you can close the game. Now returning to that "Game" folder and go to BepInEx folder, you will see there is now "plugins" folder. Open your Uncensor_Patch archive, there are 3 .dll files and a folder "ModImages". Put that "ModImages in the "plugins" folder along with Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll file from the patch. And that should do it.

Reactions: AkaneBlade

108jp

May 13, 2023
Not quite, no. The plugins folder is initially empty. You need to place the plugin file in it yourself.

Sazoji Your instructions are good, but the zip in step 1 is not used until step 4. This is confusing.
1. download latest for x64 windows from build links (literally just the latest artifact on the list)
2. run once
4. add plugins
5. keep Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll, remove Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll and Uncensor_for_ricca.dll
texture becomes strange

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
You know we Ask about other stuff but all i see is: can help , cant get BepInEX and the Uncensored Patch to work, HELP, Help, Help over and over and over......DAME i got it working after 1 YES 1 try! Go back 3 or 4 Pages on here and look at how many time they have asked that!

jurierm

May 7, 2017
You know we Ask about other stuff but all i see is: can help , cant get BepInEX and the Uncensored Patch to work, HELP, Help, Help over and over and over......DAME i got it working after 1 YES 1 try! Go back 3 or 4 Pages on here and look at how many time they have asked that!
Do you want a prize?? If you're not going to contribute anything, don't talk, there are people who don't mind helping and are kind, if I'm asking for help it's because I'm following the steps and I still can't make it work, Einstein.

jurierm

May 7, 2017

2. run once
4. add plugins
On the main page go to the link of Uncensor Patch and download the archive. Now go and scroll down to Artifacts. Click on the top one (last one) and you will see there are many version, depends on your OS, BUT also you need the (IL2CPP) version -- "your OS". Not (Mono) not (NET) but (IL2CPP)!!! . Download the archived BepInEx and then extract it to HolyKnightRicca_v132en -> Game folder. After that in the same folder is the game exe file. Run it and you will see a CMD window doing... stuff, and after it finishes the game will launch and you will be in the main menu. Nothing else needed and you can close the game. Now returning to that "Game" folder and go to BepInEx folder, you will see there is now "plugins" folder. Open your Uncensor_Patch archive, there are 3 .dll files and a folder "ModImages". Put that "ModImages in the "plugins" folder along with Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll file from the patch. And that should do it.
Thank you both very much, the truth is that it is clearer to me now, I will try it in a while.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes