Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

Download (71 MB)

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the . It's a good with latest version.
Maybe you have an x64 client. current latest is
If using BepInEx 6 BE, "Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" and "Uncensor_for_ricca.dll" is not works anymore. delete 2 files.
New "Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll" has texture_replace and cheats function.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Please Check.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow(at loading scene), remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.

Changes log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll - Soft uncensor
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini
  • Uncensor_for_ricca.dll (replaced from 'DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp')
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll - Change textures on run-time with what prepared(ModImages folder).
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this. above 2 files are for BepInEx 5 users. If your game is v1.3.2+, delete above 2 files.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games

May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

step 5. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 6. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder and Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll file.

When changed scene, Textures are replaced. It makes some lags. But all Textures are changed, no more slowed.
If remove Ricca's body, There remains only 9 files.(Uncensored folder)

TMI.
  • I tried all 4k textures to works with Goshtic's. But Too large storage occupancy and too slow changing textures. It makes critical lags. So I dropped.
  • The soft uncensor what in torrents(Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip file), It's long time ago used soft uncensor. Downloaded(this contents) soft uncensor is faster than that.
  • Soft uncensor(DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll) is same filename of ManlyMarco's. but there are so many differents.
  • And It's faster than other's soft uncensor. compare it with others on Succubus Heaven's FPS if you have.
  • Texture_Replacer is used as image translator.(image change)
  • Two plugins's more infos(link) are at my Signature.
  • Have a good time.
Cheating doesn't work for me. The menu appears, I press the button to activate it, it displays "ON", but I'm losing HP.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Cheating doesn't work for me. The menu appears, I press the button to activate it, it displays "ON", but I'm losing HP.
may be you had an ENG version.
temporary use this. I will fix it several days after.
Are you using ENG game ver ?
I checked it works ok on JP ver.
I worked cheat HP on match with character name. (リッカ)
I think that ENG ver has different character name. may be "Ricca".
I edit simply the name. (My source is at home. but I'm away from home several days)
check with this.

WondersOfEros

Jun 20, 2022
How long is it supposed to take to load into the menu upon initial start-up with BepInEx installed within the game's file structure? I've tried three times now to wait for over 20 minutes to get into the menu, but I'm still stuck in the loading screen. For good measure, I actually tried to do the same with the vanilla game, but no luck then either. Any suggestions?

tilek

Jul 15, 2020
run with BepInEx il2cpp first time, takes long time. for download files.
I did that, the console displaying the downloads appears for a few minutes and then close. I keep waiting but the game doesn't launch. I checked that BepInEx is for il2cpp.

WondersOfEros

Jun 20, 2022
How long is it supposed to take to load into the menu upon initial start-up with BepInEx installed within the game's file structure? I've tried three times now to wait for over 20 minutes to get into the menu, but I'm still stuck in the loading screen. For good measure, I actually tried to do the same with the vanilla game, but no luck then either. Any suggestions?
I've now waited an entire hour. If anyone has any idea what's going on. Feel free to share some thoughts and/or recommendations.

DJMisha

Dec 18, 2019
You guys are doing something wrong, make sure you have a correct BepInEx placed in the folder where your game .exe is(not launcher). Also make sure that you aren't blocked by the servers.

WondersOfEros

Jun 20, 2022
You guys are doing something wrong, make sure you have a correct BepInEx placed in the folder where your game .exe is(not launcher). Also make sure that you aren't blocked by the servers.
I followed the instructions quite closely; I downloaded the game and then I moved the files from "BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x86-6.0.0-be.674+82077ec.zip" to the specified folder. As I said, the game does launch without any issues. It's just that I get stuck in an endless loading screen so I can never get to the actual menu.

When you propose that I might be getting blocked by the servers, what do you mean by that, more exactly? In terms of malware protection and the like, the server isn't getting blocked on my end, so I presume you mean that the server-side client is somehow blocking me from downloading the data that's supposed to be downloaded during the initial loading screen startup? Some people have mentioned a console function and that you supposedly can see the data get downloaded in real time if you open it up, but what key prompt do I use to activate it, or are further steps required?

Mind you, I'm not getting any pop ups or messages on my end, just the never-ending loading screen.

WondersOfEros

Jun 20, 2022
Nevermind, I fixed it. I just saw that you can't have any "multi-byte characters" in the game path. I had a ";" in the filepath name.

Stephen_04

Nov 13, 2022
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

Download (71 MB)

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the . It's a good with latest version.
Maybe you have an x64 client. current latest is
If using BepInEx 6 BE, "Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll" and "Uncensor_for_ricca.dll" is not works anymore. delete 2 files.
New "Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll" has texture_replace and cheats function.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Please Check.
  • Is any multi-bytes characters in game path ? (ex. "c:\야껨\Ricca" is NG)
  • If game path has windows - Download (or My Documents), account name of windows must use only english characters.
  • If correct BepInEx is installed ? Just install BepInEx and run game once, Must be created BepInEx\plugins\ and BepInEx\unhollowed\ (il2cpp version unity. Ricca is il2cpp) first run takes some minutes.
  • Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
  • If game is too slow(at loading scene), remove "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by qoselt\Ricca's Body\" folder. It's 4k textures of Ricca.

Changes log.

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll - Soft uncensor
  • DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.ini
  • Uncensor_for_ricca.dll (replaced from 'DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp')
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll - Change textures on run-time with what prepared(ModImages folder).
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this. above 2 files are for BepInEx 5 users. If your game is v1.3.2+, delete above 2 files.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.
If multi-bytes characters(japanese, korean, chinese or some) exists in Ricca's path, move Ricca folder to another folder.(ex. "c:\games", "d:\" is good. "c:\게임\" is NG)

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
Current downloads are...
There are #6xx versions. But It's not compatible with this(5.x plugins). use #5xx version.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games

May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Run once Ricca. It takes long(?) time on first run(BepInEx do download and process)
When Title screen is appeared, quit.

step 3.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
If not exists BepInEx\plugins, Go to step 1 with another type of BepInEx. (x64/x86)

step 4.
Enjoy.

step 5. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 6. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder and Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll file.

When changed scene, Textures are replaced. It makes some lags. But all Textures are changed, no more slowed.
If remove Ricca's body, There remains only 9 files.(Uncensored folder)

TMI.
  • I tried all 4k textures to works with Goshtic's. But Too large storage occupancy and too slow changing textures. It makes critical lags. So I dropped.
  • The soft uncensor what in torrents(Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip file), It's long time ago used soft uncensor. Downloaded(this contents) soft uncensor is faster than that.
  • Soft uncensor(DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll) is same filename of ManlyMarco's. but there are so many differents.
  • And It's faster than other's soft uncensor. compare it with others on Succubus Heaven's FPS if you have.
  • Texture_Replacer is used as image translator.(image change)
  • Two plugins's more infos(link) are at my Signature.
  • Have a good time.
Is there any other site that I can download the patch , because I used my free 5GB of MEGA for today?

tilek

Jul 15, 2020
I checked the version of BepInEx, it is the last one for x64. I checked and the game is in x64 for me. No multi-byte character either. I first downloaded the game, launched it, then installed BepInEx and copied the filesk, then tried to launch it again. The console is starting, downloading for several minutes and close itself, then nothing happen.

tilek

Jul 15, 2020
I searched the logs and found that, but i don't know what that means as I just downloaded BepInEx from the official website. How can there be missing files ?
Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. File sp‚cifi‚ not found.
File name: 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.IL2CPPChainloader.OnInvokeMethod(IntPtr method, IntPtr obj, IntPtr parameters, IntPtr exc)

tilek

Jul 15, 2020
I think the problem is solved, my antivirus deleted the BepInEx files thinking it was a virus without warning me.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes