j0eLeOo7

Oct 24, 2020
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Check the readme.txt file for details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Downloads]
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.2.2 EN version of the game

v1.22_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.58GB
(You will need +7.98GB diskspace once it's uncompressed.)

[Mirrors]
- 3.84GB
- 3.58GB
- 3.60GB
(File expires if inactive for more than 30 days)
[Sample Screenshots]:
Since the update of version v1.20, I've included the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K. In v1.22, the goblin and orc's penis skin tone has been adjusted to their flesh tone colors. The "A lot" pubic hair version from kumain's plug-in mod also got it's texture improved as part of the mod package.
(sample images in the above spoiler tag)

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

[Game's Default Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade]:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.​

-Discontinued-
the pach is no longer compatible and i would like to know if i have updated it? if not i will re-download 1.2.2 and play it from there xD

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
help, I become a monkey (again) and I can't fucking win against the reaper, how do I beat death's ass?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
help, I become a monkey (again) and I can't fucking win against the reaper, how do I beat death's ass?
Avoid the charged scythe attack (it OS), else either send the trashes it summon at it, or jump behind it and it hit with it's elemental weakness (thunder or fire from memory).
Easy boss as long as you avoif the OS attack.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
Avoid the charged scythe attack (it OS), else either send the trashes it summon at it, or jump behind it and it hit with it's elemental weakness (thunder or fire from memory).
Easy boss as long as you avoif the OS attack.
I only get hit by his attacks when I want to die, but my damage output is not fucking enough to beat his ass

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Goshtic , Can U fix the AnonFile (Error) and kioskloud (Deleted) links in UR post #1,769? >w<
Thanks for letting me know. :cool:
For now, I'm only crossing out the dead links. I'll update the links with a new version later.

how about try with
UABEA r6 works with the new version, but can't rebuild properly. Everytime it rebuilds data.unity3d and starting up the game, it crashes. Even a simple change to make it uncensored causes it to crash. :unsure:

As far as I can tell, the only Unity extractor still being actively updated is AssetRipper.

You could try the fork:

Claims to have at least updated to Unity 2022.2. I think the current Unity version is 2022.3 but it theoretically has the same feature set as .2
Thanks for suggesting this one, but this tool is only for exporting, there's no importing or rebuilding the files. It does properly load the new data.unity3d for this game though! :D

Anywho, here is the update guys. So I do have some good news. Game v1.3.2 can be updated with 4K textures. I'm in the process of redoing all the old 4K textures (1256 of them with additional 100) to be compatible with the changes the developer made to the game. However, there is still some bad news, it won't be a simple replacing of data.unity3d file like with the current mod. It's going to be a bit more complicated. So I'll have to write up new instructions for getting the mod method to work again...

If all goes well, the mod should be baked by this weekend.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I searched the thread for the error I'm receiving and found nothing relevant.

I've downloaded a fresh copy of the game and goshtic's Uncensor/4k mod but, every time i try to start the mod I receive:

"Failed to initialize player"

I think this might possibly be an issue of this mod not be updated to match the current game's version. Any thoughts?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
I searched the thread for the error I'm receiving and found nothing relevant.

I've downloaded a fresh copy of the game and goshtic's Uncensor/4k mod but, every time i try to start the mod I receive:

"Failed to initialize player"

I think this might possibly be an issue of this mod not be updated to match the current game's version. Any thoughts?
Yea LOOK UP!

SonofKalas

Mar 2, 2018
Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
--------------------------------
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
--------------------------------
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

Dec 17, 2018
I got some bad news guys.

View attachment 2985489

View attachment 2985490
So it looks like the extraction tools used previously for modding the files no longer support the new v1.3.2 data.unity3d. This means modding v1.3.2 will be put on hold for now.
This game have a mods? What kind of mods you can get in this game? Is it like character mod, voice mod and where do i can find one ?

Reactions: JumpNeet44
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes