Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
This game have a mods? What kind of mods you can get in this game? Is it like character mod, voice mod and where do i can find one ?
THERE ARE NO!, Yes (NO)! Mods, Just a Uncensor Patch and comeing a 4K Patch and That's All Folks!
But wold like to see BETTER Looking Monsters! And some of them just look like CRAP!

Last edited:

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
can someone please tell me what the transformation content in this is?
probably the transforming into a succubus but the transform is probably closer to just cosplay/changing outfit in this as opposed to like morphed into a cat

What is the incest in this game? or is it just planed?
the baddie succubus is her sister so incest

WondersOfEros

Jun 20, 2022
Goshtic

Any particular reason why the last version of your mod did not produce any virus alerts but the new version gets a response from all my anti-malware softwares?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
It might be your PC is already infected with that virus. So anything you try to run will detect the actions it want to perform are viruses.

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
I can't seem to get these to work, I load it up after replacing my costume sav file and enabling costume modification and setting the slots to 20 and I just get a naked ricca. Hm.
I made this costume.sav because an user found out a way to unlock Miria's, Iris' and Claret's costumes using the game files. I guess it's because you haven't enabled this setting (maybe it was patched out this update, but I don't think so). Let me quote the post explaining the file manipulation to unlock the costumes:
There are actually a few hidden costumes. Just go to your savefile.sav and replace all \"openState\":0 to \"openState\":2. Note that this will also unlock all skills.

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
The 4K Mod has been updated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mirror Links to come later.
Thanks so much for updating this. I wish there was a way to show support to you too for taking the time to do this. I've already bought the game months ago so the kind and humble dev already has my support.

Anyways, a million thanks, king!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goshtic
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes