sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
Full game Release date is 29-08-2021

Pirate
For the persons not following the dev Ci-en, this is the beta trial release for paying followers.
The dev stated openly that the purpose of this first release for paying follower only was to hunt for bug and gameplay problem – he’ll release the trial for free on ci-en / dlsite page once the trial is debuff free enough.

Meaning : You’re very likely to encounter bug playing this version, be prepared

noxtek Cheats please
there is a small issue here
you see the mega download is the best way to download the game but
you can only download 3gb everyday
so anyone that are downloading for free cant download thewhole game in once
so can you please cut the space to 2partso we can download a part today and the other tomorrow for an example ?
or you can use mediafire i guess work too xD

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
So the game hasn't ended yet ?
The base game has already ended. That image is from the Dev's blog. Iirc the past 6 months or so have just been updates on the upcoming append version (DLC basically) that contains all of the scene previews you've seen, including that image of Iris getting knocked up.

Release date is early 2024 but might be slightly pushed back due to implementing a few extra H scenes that weren't part of the Dev's development plan

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
So Maybe the Year after Next of Latter,
The release date for the supplementary edition (DLC) has not yet been determined. It's already been 20 years since Kaname arrived.

I strive to develop my true self, hope, ability, patience, etc.

agine

Sep 2, 2017
I'm not able to start the game, I'm permanently stuck at the initial loading screen where it says Mogura Soft.
Noticed the file C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca\Player.txt kept growing larger when I had the game open, it was spamming this in the text file.

DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'cri_ware_unity'. Tried the load the following dynamic libraries: Unable to load dynamic library 'cri_ware_unity' because of 'Failed to open the requested dynamic library (0x06000000) - The specified module could not be found. (WinError:0000007e)
at CriAtom.CriInternalUpdate () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
at CriMonoBehaviourManager.Update () [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

Any ideas how to fix this or why it's happening?

RCVsGaming

Apr 21, 2023
I'm having trouble installing Bepinex and would appreciate it if someone could provide the entire game with the mod already installed. I already did everything as instructed, but nothing has happened.

Tobyle47

Feb 3, 2023
The base game has already ended. That image is from the Dev's blog. Iirc the past 6 months or so have just been updates on the upcoming append version (DLC basically) that contains all of the scene previews you've seen, including that image of Iris getting knocked up.

Release date is early 2024 but might be slightly pushed back due to implementing a few extra H scenes that weren't part of the Dev's development plan
Does the developer of the game intend to continue with the game, because i really love the game and don't want it to end. I hope he is still adding more stuff and even a continuation to the game.

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
Does the developer of the game intend to continue with the game, because i really love the game and don't want it to end. I hope he is still adding more stuff and even a continuation to the game.
Bruh lol did you even read my reply? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did and are asking instead about like a sequel. That answer is no. After the append version is done (DLC), the Dev intends to move on with other creations while still maintaining this game with fixes if any are needed.

Source is I spoke with him via the comment system on Ci-En. If you care that much to dig around, its about 3-4 months back and my handle is 'priscentsnow' over there.

EDIT: Of course, this doesn't mean he cant change his mind about a sequel. People are allowed to change their minds so dont hold it out against me if he does make a sequel lmao.

Doomken

May 21, 2023
New Append Preview

New Hairstyles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New Clothing

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
At lest kobolds Fit this World!, Ho Yes and i just LOVE the Look of All the Muppets in this Game!!, Even games like (Demon Sword: Incubus) look better or even "Skyrim" or "Dungeon Siege" or "ICARUS" or Hell Even "Goat Simulator" Look Better! YES, YES WE NEED BLOOMERS Just got to have BLOOMERS!!

Oct 17, 2018
I would have paid this dev money if instead of clothing for dlc, he'd have released more animations. New animations for existing enemies/game over ones, and for enemies that lacked them.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Does this game only have H-Scenes after getting defeated by enemies or are there others too?

I read spmething about a Editor for changing breast size an so. Is just for the unlocked H Scenes or for the sidescrolling Part too?

lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021
There are also story based h scene.
If you don't want to see tge h scene of defeat, you can just win the game.

The story base can be skipped in the scene menu.

Ricca costumization also shown in the game and the scene.

This game is top tier quality!

le.freakmaster666

Oct 19, 2023
"Does this game only have H-Scenes after getting defeated by enemies or are there others too?"

- Also some story-related scenes too.

"I read spmething about a Editor for changing breast size an so. Is just for the unlocked H Scenes or for the sidescrolling Part too?"
- For the sidescrolling Part too - but only when the protag is transformed (it's like a Magical Girl thingy); which is like most of the time, so no need to worry.

Reactions: nosbos

Zigzagkaas

Jan 8, 2021

Where do you find the append image?

Lightcreator

Feb 27, 2021
I can’t install the uncencor files for 1.3.2, I would be grateful if someone writes step-by-step instructions. Thanks in advance:)

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
Where do you find the append image?
The previous commenter replied you already but in that where he posts updates on what's coming in the append version. This includes new features like new H scenes, customizations, enemies, etc. Its free to follow too, so just make an account and follow the Dev. The updates always come near the end of each month unless something comes up that delays him.

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
I would have paid this dev money if instead of clothing for dlc, he'd have released more animations. New animations for existing enemies/game over ones, and for enemies that lacked them.
Then consider purchasing the game now if you havent already or sign up for his paid plan (there is a free plan too) on his Ci-En blog . What you want he's already working on it these past months along with clothing.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes