kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I did the uncensor patch but nothings changed. Bepinex folder included the plugins folder after the initial launch. I put everything there but not working. Any fix or idea why?
delete BepInEx\patchers folder and game launch. is created BepInEx\patchers folder ?
if not created, problem at loading BepInEx. try move game folder to another place.

Reactions: Cares_X

yubaboon

Jul 26, 2023
this was a good game... but am I the only one that was completely put off by that whole succubus seal deal ? idk it turned every single H scene past the first like 4-5 ones into a mega slutfest, big turnoff for me.

On the other hand tho, i didn't expect the game's music to go this hard, especially the one that plays during the childhood flashbacks of ricca and miria (the scenes that look hand drawned). Anyone has the name of the music ?

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I was hoping that we would get some hot yuri epilogue... so dissapointing((( Did the author say whether he would expand this in the DLC or what?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
this was a good game... but am I the only one that was completely put off by that whole succubus seal deal ? idk it turned every single H scene past the first like 4-5 ones into a mega slutfest, big turnoff for me.
I actually stopped playing past that point.
Though mainly it was because of the fucking dead drops in the next level, I was going to get around to upgrading to a new game version but I think I'm subconciously waiting for the append to come out.
Anyway, I kind of figured what the seal was going to mean and lost a fair bit of interest...

Reactions: korat56

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
(ver. 1.3.2) Why I keep seeing bodily dirt when it's set to NONE in character settings? Hate this. How to fix?

Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to play this Holy Knight Ricca game on my cell phone, I tried to play on joiplay but I couldn't, it didn't open the game, if there is a way to play on joiplay, could you tell me how to do it or if Is there another way or if not, could you answer me?

lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021
Ricca is 3d unity game. Spec wise, playing it on phone will be impossible.
I am playing it on 1050ti and still got frame drop sometimes.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
what's new?
Latest version is just some bug fixes, mostly (if not uniquely) related to the Chinesse version.

Although you'll probably need the game latest version if the append need the game and is not a stand alone.
But for now, unless you play in Chinesse, you can skip this version.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
(ver. 1.3.2) Why I keep seeing bodily dirt when it's set to NONE in character settings? Hate this. How to fix?
do you see dirt during normal fighting or during hentai cutscenes?

If you see it during normal gameplay, then it is bug. Maybe download version 1.3.4 , it fixes some bugs.

If you see it during h cutscenes, then cutscenes settings might override normal settings.

rgbprincess

Aug 18, 2020
do you see dirt during normal fighting or during hentai cutscenes?

If you see it during normal gameplay, then it is bug. Maybe download version 1.3.4 , it fixes some bugs.

If you see it during h cutscenes, then cutscenes settings might override normal settings.
Solved this problem by deleting some files from the uncensor mod folder

Last edited:

blyatmccyka

Jan 18, 2018
Hey, sorry if this already asked before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
invisible text, anyone encounter this problem while using the 4k res + 4k extra?

edit: fix it, there is some corrupted data while decompressing using assetstudio when i changed to uabea its fine.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes