nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
What excatly is meant with weak/strong attack (for that combo), since I only have one attack button (and the special one). Thanks

dt90

May 23, 2020
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Install instructions are further below. Check the readme.txt file for other details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Downloads]
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN version of the game

- a folder Link.

[HolyKnightRicca_4K_Data.7z are the main 4K mod files]
(You will need +4.20GB disk space once it's uncompressed for the main 4K Data files.)
"This is the 4K uncensored mod for Ricca, her gear, and outfits."
[1344 textures modified.]

[HolyKnightRicca_4K_Extras.7z are the optional add-ons]

(Uncompressed: Another +2.41GB if you get the 4K Extra files.)
"These extras are mainly for environment texture upgrades."
[621 textures modified]
Disclaimer: Requires a beefy PC.
★ ★ ★ Backup your files ★ ★ ★

[HolyKnightRicca_Data.7z are the vanilla default extracted game files]

(Uncompressed: +4.11GB of disk space required.)
"You only grab this if you don't plan to uncompress the data.unity3d file yourself."
[Original-default textures]

[Mirrors]
PIXELDRAIN:

(File expires if inactive for more than 60 days)

MIXdrop:

Gofile:

(File expires if inactive for more than 30 days)
Installation Instructions:
For Advance Users that want to uncompress the data.unity3d file yourself... and save 1.43GB of download bandwidth.

As for normal users that don't want to deal with downloading utility program(s)...

[Sample Screenshots]:
Since the update of version v1.20, I've included the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K. In v1.22, the goblin and orc's penis skin tone has been adjusted to their flesh tone colors. The "A lot" pubic hair version from kumain's plug-in mod also got it's texture improved as part of the mod package.
(sample images in the above spoiler tag)

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

[Game's Default Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade]:

My release folder on mega.nz:
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.​

-Discontinued-
where should I insert the config.txt file??

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
I have tryed to get to work like 4 times now "Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN " and every Time it's Censored, the other RiccaUncPluginsF95_v3 v1.3.2 got to Work the first Time

Jun 19, 2018
I really don't understand why dev keeps making shit unlockable at a stage where game is basically over and there is not much content left to enjoy new customization options.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I didn't think I'd ever say that... but this game has too long h-scenes... I have only passed 7 or 8 levels so far... And it seems I fought less than half the time

Reactions: cooldude33

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I didn't think I'd ever say that... but this game has too long h-scenes... I have only passed 7 or 8 levels so far... And it seems I fought less than half the time
There a few story event that are long, but they are mostly at the beginning of the game, later on, they're of short to medium lenght, with a few Game Over event scene being long.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
I really don't understand why dev keeps making shit unlockable at a stage where game is basically over and there is not much content left to enjoy new customization options.
The gallery lets you use saved outfits, although the real problem is that you can't customize outfits from the main menu.

Baratent44

Jul 29, 2022
I made this costume.sav because an user found out a way to unlock Miria's, Iris' and Claret's costumes using the game files. I guess it's because you haven't enabled this setting (maybe it was patched out this update, but I don't think so). Let me quote the post explaining the file manipulation to unlock the costumes:
Not sure why but for me when I change my savefile.sav \"openState\":0 to \"openState\":2, and launch the game it automatically reverts back to \"openState\":0. I can use the costumes in the gallery viewer, but unable to play with it in-game as the outfit doesn't show up as an option.

Any fix for this, or that is how it is suppose to be?

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
, besides fixes and translation stuff for the Chinese version. If you're using Goshtic's 4K uncensor, don't update.

Translation of v1.3.4 on the blog:
JP: アップデート内容は中国語版の翻訳の修正・改善(40箇所くらい)をメインに行いつつ、いくつかの不具合修正や遊びやすさの改善も行っています。
EN: The update mainly fixes and improves the translation of the Chinese version (about 40 parts), and also fixes some bugs and improves the playability.

Cares_X

Feb 2, 2019
I did the uncensor patch but nothings changed. Bepinex folder included the plugins folder after the initial launch. I put everything there but not working. Any fix or idea why?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes